Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter)

2 posters

Go down

Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter) Empty Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter)

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 am

Richard was whistling to himself as he played with a glowing red ball, the size and shape of a marble. It was still full of endless possibilities besides destruction and construction and maybe he'd unlock them. But then again, construction and destruction were find by him.

He put it away and looked at his diary for today. Apparently a hufflepuff kid, James Potter the Second, had signed on to have a meeting at this time. He paused as he read the surname. Now that was a name he'd almost forgotten. Surprising considering the circumstances under which he'd met them. He waved his hand to open the door and welcome James into his office.
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter) Empty Re: Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter)

Post by James Potter II Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 am

James entered the office in a sigh of sadness. " Yes Professor." James missied his parents so much. " Professor what happen that night to my parents when me and siblings were younger." James wished his dad was there for him before his death. " The night that happen my dad gave me something me and Albus something. He said it would guide us to greatness in moment of need." James placed it on the desk. " This is something he gave me before he died that exact day."

James knew very little of it he knew it would bother him till the very end. " Who was that man professor who killed them?" James took a seat. James sighed in tears.James knew the best way was to think/

James Potter II
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter) Empty Re: Hufflepuff in the Snake Den (Richard and James Potter)

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:51 am

Richard could tell that the boy was more than a little depressed right now but he could hardly blame him. When he asked that question though Richard paused for a second. It would be a pain in the ass either way he answered, with the truth or with a lie. He sighed a little bit and held up the object that James had handed him. Richard examined it closely for a few moments,

"What you have here is a piece of gold James." he told the student quietly, "Heavily enchanted. It's commonly called a 'luck' stone. It's when you pour some liquid luck into the melted gold before you form it. Keep a hold of it because it'll keep you lucky."

He stood up from his desk and sighed a little bit. Moving to his window, Richard stared out of it for a long time,

"James... do you think you're ready to know this truth? Are you mature enough? Can you handle it?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter II Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:01 am

James sighed in grif " I can handle it." James knew it very well that when his parents died it was because of a thing he never knew but he never heard the story." My little sister Lily was only 1 that day." James knew much more then he could. James heard a story from his cousin Rose about it she was sent to a another house. James looked at the thing " The luck stone where could my father have found this?"

James looked outside it was dark today. " Well Professor was the man a death eater or something that killed him that night." James saw it alongside so did Albus.James waited to know it all.

James Potter II
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:06 am

Richard raised an eyebrow at the boy. He sure was eager to know about this now wasn't he? But that same eagerness was why he wasn't ready for it. He sighed a little bit before shrugging,

"He probably had it commisioned. You can have those things made." he smirked faintly, "They cost a fortune."

He looked at the boy for the first time since moving to the window,

"To understand the person who killed you parents you must know why they were killed..." he paused, "Do you know why your parents were killed?"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter II Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:15 am

James looked at Romain. " All I know it was because of a prophecy fourmed after the other one was broken in 1996 from Lucius Malfoy then it was made after Voldemorts Holcruxes were destroyed by my dad." James looked outside his parents were upthere somewhere. James was confused today was the only thing he never knew.

James knew onething was true his dad wanted him protected so he sent a professor to.James knew the day when he was placed in this house of a Hufflepuff . " Whats this thing between well Durmstrang and us.James wanted to know the proof that caused him his parent death.

James Potter II
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:20 am

Richard sighed a little bit before closing his eyes. He really didn't want to be the one to tell the boy this but there was no other way. Opening his eyes, Richard schooled his features,

"That is a lie. A fake story cookd up to make you and your siblings feel somewhat better about the fact that they died. To make you think that they died for a good reason. Unfortunately they didn't James. They died for a shitty little reason but they died all the same." He looked James right in the eyes, "They, and the Weasley family, were killed because the government thought they were a threat. So they were eliminated and it was passed off as a random attack by some disgruntled Death Eaters. I know this. Do you want to know why I know this James?"

He paused in his staring at the boy for a moment to answer his question, "The British and German governments got too powerful. Tension built up until they provoked each other. War has broken out, the two schools in the middle. No one started it and no one is right."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter II Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:30 am

James looked at him in tears " Fine Professor tell me." James wished his parents were here.James looked in sighed look.James felt like just going to his common room and sleep.James cried a bit to think of his dad who he missed dearly.

James looked in tears a cried.James wished he was in his common room and thinking.James remember that day bright as day." Why would they kill my family they were the heroes here and they kill them rubbish i say." James looked out the window in more tears.

James Potter II
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:40 am

Richard could tell that James didn't want to really hear this but felt that he had to know about it. He respected that. Sometimes you just had to take the horrible truth,

"I know why they were killed James..." he paused here and took a breath, "Because I was contacted by the government. They told me that the Potters and the Weasleys were too powerful. Too popular. That they could lead people against the government. Against the minister and the ministry."

He shook his head. Richard happened to agree with the boy. It wasn't like the Potters and Weasleys had been plotting or anything. They hadn't even known they had that kind of influence. He sighed,

"The government was afraid your family would lead the people against it if they didn't like something and your father was against going to war with Germany." he paused again, "The government contacted me. They told me that I would be granted British citizenship if I did one thing."

Richard looked at James,

"I killed the Weasley family. I killed Harry James Potter."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter II Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:46 am

James looked at the professor " You killed my parents and my family and put with a muggle family who hates my guts." James stood and looked " My father was a great man and how could you kill him like that he was my best friend." James looked straight at his professor " Now your gonna kill me i guess."

James cried so hard. " I bet my is in my heart telling you did wrong." James was struck from that the only professor who helped him was his enemy.James just looked and cried.James looked at him " My father was just trying to protect his family and you just killed him he was innocent man and my closest i had to friend." James knew the Malfoys were killed as well.James was surprised he needed to cry badly.

James Potter II
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:56 am

Richard looked at the boy without a hint of regret. He had killed Harry Potter and the Weasleys but he would do it again in a heartbeat. Killing them had let him start his own family with the woman he loved instead of being hunted down like a dog,

"No, the government killed your parents and discarded you and your siblings. I was just the instrument they used." he explained to James, "Your father was a great man. But if I didn't kill him someone else would have. They weren't about to stop trying James."

He looked down at James with a frown,

"Stop crying James." he told the boy forcefully, "You are old enough to face the truth then you are old enough to be a man. A man doesn't cry through his problems. You think you have it bad? When I was your age my father forced me to drown my sisters in a lake. With my bare hands. I killed my father for that. You've lost yours. The world spins anyway. Innocent man or not, your father is dead and you are not. Find yourself a goal and live your life James."

Richard thought about something,

"Do you hate me James?" he asked the boy calmly, "If you hate me... then kill me. Grow stronger. Kill me to avenge your father and your family if you need a reason to stop crying."
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter II Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:16 am

James stood up then aneswered " Killing would be wrong my dad would do if he was still alive.Plus I won't spend my life in azkaban because of you." James got up and dashed out of the room in tears.James knew he would have to fight his own battle.

James went down straight to his common room.James knew this was a warning.James wished he would have killled him but he couldn't.James sat the he looked around he wished his dad was here congratulated in him.James sat and cried more and more.

James Potter II
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down