Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Reborn (Open) Empty Reborn (Open)

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Anne sighed as she glided into the shack that she had been once before. Se sighed at the memory of meeting Damien here. She knew that her death had been a mistake, but there was some good. Damien had learned that Tessa mattered more and that he really loved her. She wanted him to be happy, she loved him.

It slightly creeped her out to see her body there. She shook her head and saw the woman she had tried very hard to track down. She lived in a shack in a vally and rarely came out. It had taken her a while to convince her to do this. She had a gift that was one of the most rare. She had heard of only one other person having it. She could if the ghost wished bind it back with their body. So here she was.

The woman began what she said would be painful, she wasn't lying. Anne wanted to scream, then everything went black.

When Anne woke up she was alone and alive.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Reborn (Open) Empty Re: Reborn (OPEN)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Sam sighed as she walked around a valley, she had visited her parents grave and she needed to walk around she just was depressed parley and looked nothing like herself she was a little worried about herself she wasn't hungry or tired anymore, Sam shook her head and sighed as she noticed an old shack she blinked and decided to check it out.

Sam walked inside and noticed it was old she saw someone she recgonized she saw that the person was breathing and she gasped... It was Anne and she was Alive!

Sam walked to her and crouched down next to her " Anne? Anne are you okay?" Sam asked her softly she looked around and noticed there was an lady there but Sam ignored her and she looked at Anne.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Reborn (Open) Empty Re: Reborn (Open)

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Anne stood up and looked around she saw the woman and made to thank her when she heard a voice she knew. She looked over and saw Sam. She pulled Sam to her feet because she could again. She tasted the bitter after tast of poison and smiled at her. She was really alive. She could feel her heart beating and she could hear her breath she could feel her body and touch Sam.

"It worked." She said hugging Sam. "I'm so sorry. I take it back I would love to be your friend. I'm sorry I killed myself, I'm sorry." She said quickly.

Anne had a huge headache, and her whole body was sore but she didn't care. Life was worth the pain.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon May 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Sam looked at Anne and was slightly taken aback when she hugged her but right now Sam didn't care she hugged Anne back and smiled " It's okay Anne, you're forgiven and everything'll be fine" Sam said smiling at Anne.

Sam was so glad and happy Anne was back she smiled and didn't want Anne to see do that again and if Anne tried to do that, Sam would be very angry pushing the thoughts to the back of her head she pulled back and looked Anne in the eye's.

" Anne, if I may ask why did you kill yourself?" Sam asked " I won't tell anyone else I promise" Sam added in case Anne didn't want anyone else to know Sam had really missed Anne she was glad to have her back Anne was a cool person and Sam knew everyone would be happy.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Anne smiled even more when Sam forgave her. She couldn't believe it. She was so happy. She knew deep down that not everyone would but she hoped they could. Even having one person by her side was enough.

Anne shuffled her feet. "Umm well I was stupid and I thought that I knew what love was and I may have had a vision on Hugo killing me and I just took it in to my own hands." She said looking at her feet.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon May 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Sam looked at Anne and blinked slightly she shook her head and decided to put the thoughts to the back of her head.

" The important thing now is you're okay and alive" Sam said kindly Sam blinked and decided she was going to have to write Alex and tell her to stay away from Hugo and if not to punch him, Sam sighed and hugged Anne one last time.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Jones Mon May 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Anne smiled again still not believing that it worked. She knew she had a very long way to go to make up for her mistake but it was just the beginning of her life. She thought of all the sadness and anger she caused. She though of Parker who was so young at heart. She thought of Eva who was fighting so much. She thought of Tessa who could see. And she thought of Damien who had learned what really mattered to him, even though it wasn't her.

"Thank you Sam. Lets go, I have a lot of explaining to do." She said sighing hugely.

Anne Jones
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue May 08, 2012 5:21 am

Sam nodded she knew a lot of people were going to be upset and slightly angry but she knew they'd forgive her, Sam sighed inwardly and she took Anne's hand.

" C'mon" Sam said with a smile and she looked at the woman there and Sam gave her a nod, Sam lead Anne out of the shack and she sighed Sam needed to remember how to get back to Hogwarts, Sam sighed and walked toward the graveyard.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down