Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack) Empty A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:45 am

Evangeline was sitting on top of a building, she was watching one of her favourite people kill somebody, he was always killing people and the odd thing was is that he was going to keep killing until there were no people left in this world, he was just that type of person it seemed.

Looking over the scene with cold eyes, she let her silver orbs gaze onto the lifeless body of the man as it drops to the floor, it was shocking the first few times she saw a dead body, but she had seen so many now it was just another everyday thing...there was nothing special, in fact it was rather quite boring to view.

Kicking her legs over the building, Evangeline sat there and whistled to herself as she waited for the mans soul to leave his body so she might guide it to heaven or to hell, tilting her head to one side, her unblinking gaze shifted to the man, Jack Irvine.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack) Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 am

Jack was having fun.

The man had tried to attack him in the nearby bar. Other patrons had turned away when Jack had grabbed the man and dragged him out into the alleyway. They all knew what was going to happen. And happen it did.

He'd shot out the man's kneecaps and as he laid there, begging for his life, Jack had levelled his gun at the man's eyes,

"No." he whispered with glee as he splattered the man's brains across the alleyway. Now that the thrill of the kill was beginning to leave him, Jack heard whistling and spun to face the source, levelling his gun at a teenage girl who seemed to be sitting on a building. He grinned, "Fillie don't ya kno' tha tale o' Humpty Dumpty? He 'ad a grea' fall. You'd best scoot dow' if ye don't wan' tha same."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack) Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Evangeline and Jack)

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:56 am

Evangeline looked at Jack for a few more moments before she jumped down from the building and flitted up to the man in a matter of seconds, she was now only a few inches away from him and she had a smirk on her lips, it was very amusing that he thought that he could kill her.

When she felt the presence of a soul, Evangeline whipped out her hands and swirled them in the air by the mans body, a white substance gathering at her fingertips as she did so, and then with a flick she dispersed the soul, and it flitted upwards.

"Don't threaten me." she said quietly "It's not very nice when I've done nothing wrong."

With that Evangeline tapped the bodies forehead and sighed as it disappeared, her eyes glowing brighter silver as she performed the act.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 am

Jack's eyes widened when the girl seemed to flit down to his level and stand only a few feet from him. He shocked expression quickly turned to a manic grin. So she was one of those was she? God, Mary, Joseph and all the saints he longed to kill a vampire! But she wasn't a vampire. He almost pouted. She was out in the daylight after all, weak as it was.

He watched her as she twirled his hands around above the body. Before he could ask what she was doing a white substance appeared at her fingertips before it disappeared. He grinned a little bit and put his gun away,

"Fillie if ye tell me wha' tha' was ten I tink we got a deal." he smirked widely, "I won't threaten ye and ye tell me wha' tha' stuff is."

Jack was already facinated in this woman but when she made the body disappeared and all that happened was her eyes glowed his grin grew wider still,

"And tha' was awesome!" he grinned, "Wha's your name fillie?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:13 am

Evangeline was not very used to people not knowing what she was and what she could do, living in the Ministry everyone knew everything and everybody, so she wondered if she should tell this man, it would do no harm she supposed...after all if it would stop him annoyingly pointing his gun at her.

"That substance is called a soul." she said simply "It has now been sent to Heaven, he was a good man."

Turning her cool silver gaze onto the man, Evangeline made her scythe corporal and she ran her hands down the shaft comfortingly, when he told her that it was awesome, Evangeline smirked;

"I know." and when Jack asked for her name, Evangeline's neutral expression returned "Why should I tell you that?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

When she mentioned that it was a soul going to heaven, Jack frowned a little bit before gently touching his crucifix through his shirt and closing his eyes. After saying the lord's prayer under his breath he smiled and returned to his usual perky attitude,

"Now tha' wa' damn good, fillie." he told her before tilting his head to the side slightly, "Tha' make you some kin'a angel then lil fillie?"

Seeing the scythe made his eyes widen slightly before he grinned wider. Oh so maybe she wasn't an angel, or maybe she was. He didn't know about that but he knew that right now it looked awesome,

"Why shou' ya' tell me ye name?" he smiled a little bit, "So tha' I don' hav' te keep callin' ye fillie?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Evangeline looked at Jack, of course she knew that he was religious but it was something that she thought at this moment of time he would have normally tried to hide his touch to his crucifix, or maybe it was just because she was a reaper she noticed his slight movement.

Laughing her rather odd mechanical laugh Evangeline let it subside into a dry chuckle; "That was a good one, I have never been called an angel before, I don't think I fit the Christian ideology enough I suppose."

Blinking, Evangeline tilted her head to one side and she said in a sort of confused voice, she was not used to much interaction between humans and herself after all;

"What if I enjoy being called a female horse?" she asked "My name is Evangeline, of course I know yours Jack, I'm often around you and your brother now."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:45 pm

Jack hadn't really meant to do his little prayer ritual but both he and his brother had had it drilled into them by the catholic priest who had raised the two of them. They always said a little prayer either before or after they killed someone. The talk of souls just made the urge impossible to ignore so he had prayed quickly. He smirked,

"Ye well I ain' te model of a christian now am I?" he responded with a smirk, "Ye coul' be an angel for all I know. Could still be."

When she asked about if she liked being called a female horse he chuckled a little bit. He hadn't meant it like that, it was just part of his accent,

"Nah nah. Fillie in Irish is girlie in English. Ye us' it when ye don' know someone's name." he told her before smirking a little, "Evangeline eh? Now tha's a nice pretty name. Why ye been followin us' aroun' Eva?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Evangeline couldn't dispute the idea that Jack and James were not exactly the modern Christian ideas of goodness, however they both did as they were raised to do, how could they be expected to turn out any differently?

"If you want to think of me as an angel you can, but I can safely say I am not, many people just think what I do makes me one." she smirked "You included."

When he asked her why she had been following them around, Evangeline blinked up at him, ruffling the top of her mohawk while she did so.

"You kill a lot of people, all those souls need to be collected, so I am often around you, I would suggest trying to stop killing so many people."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Sometimes it bothered Jack that he wasn't seen as doing what the Lord God had put him on this earth to do. His Father, the priest, had taught him and his brother since they were three that this was the way to heaven. Other times he just ignored the doubts,

"Well are ye gunna tell me wha' ye are?" he asked with a smirk, "Or do I hav' te try an figure it out for meself?"

Jack watched with some amusement when Evangeline rubbed at her mohawk. It was one hell of a hair do he had to admit,

"Well te be fair mos' of em are Germans so I ain' gunna stop killin' them." he chuckled a little bit, "Coul' ye say please? I migh stop then."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Evangeline, when Jack prompted her to tell him what she was, only smiled lightly and shook her head, she was not going to tell him what she was, but she knew that he would find out eventually, there was the faint pulling sensation on her nose and she knew another soul needed collecting.

"You can figure it out Jack, you're clever enough unless James is correct and you really are illiterate." she managed to joke, her lips curving into a slight smile.

When he asked her to say please, she blinked and in a monotone voice said; "Please."

Now with her neutral expression, Evangeline flitted away to deal with the soul that needed collecting and she managed to return within a few seconds, almost like she was in a constant stream of motion as she ran to and fro.

"My apologies, another soul."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Jack pouted a little bit when she shook her head. He wasn't usually one for mystery but when that mystery was a beautiful woman he was more than willing to find out what the truth was. Jack smirked a little bit and shook his head,

"James runs his mouth a lo' an it'll get him in trouble." he told her with a chuckle, "I ain' illiterate. I jus' ain' one for writin' essays."

When she did actually say please he grinned wider than he had done before,

"Well since ye ask'd so nicely I'll try no' te."

Jack saw her flitting but the fact that she didn't seem to move from one spot told him straight away that she would be back soon. When she became solid again he grinned,

"No' te worry Eva." he took a cigarette out, "Min' if I smoke?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Evangeline smirked lightly before letting it drop from her face she was not going to allow herself to become to attached to these boys, after all she knew where Jack was headed and it was nowhere good, she could not allow herself to become bias in her judgement when the time would come to it.

"You look incredibly stupid when you pout." she said simply resting against the stone wall of the alley, looking at one woman as she stepped past her.

20/08/2015.

"I'll be seeing you soon." she whispered to her as she walked past, a small sad smile on her lips as she did so, it only seemed to scare the woman however and Evangeline shrugged slightly. She only tried to help.

"No I do not mind." Evangeline said quietly "It doesn't affect me."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 am

The smirk disappearing let Jack know that this was a woman who was unlikely to want to get to know him. He knew the signs of a woman trying to distance herself from him after all. The intriging question then became why was she trying to distance herself from him,

"Well tha's why I don' do it often." he responded, sticking his tongue out at her. When she scared the other woman just by telling her that she'd see her soon, Jack raised an eyebrow and glanced at the other woman before turning back to Evangeline, "Ye scare others pretty good there Eva. I don' tink it's wha' ye wan'd te do though righ?"

He grinned and lit his cigarette,

"Ye a star." he said as he took a pull before raising an eyebrow, "Ye no' worried abou' secon' hand smoke?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 am

Evangeline blinked when jack stuck his tongue out at her, it was an action that was normally assoicated with children so she would only be able to presume that this man was unusually childish, despite his nature for killing and the very violent way in which he did so.

"You're very childish Jack. Maybe that's why you do not have a girlfriend." she commented on lightly.

When Jack commented on what she had done to the woman, Evangeline nodded her head with a sad smile on her lips, her gaze directed at the floor of the alley; "No it is not what I wanted to do, I merely wanted to help her, but many people do not pay attention to me in the way I desire them to."

Second hand smoke was the least of her problems and she shook her head and gave a shaky small smile;

"I am not worried about it at all."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:20 am

Jack chuckled a little bit when Evangeline blinked a little bit at his childish display, he did enjoy confusing people by not acting his age at all. When she said that he was very childish Jack laughed a little bit and shook his head,

"Nah I ain' childish at all Eva." he teased. When she mentioned the girlfriend bit a flash of Aurelia went before his eyes. He immediately stopped smiling, "Tha's no' te reason why."

Jack watched as Evangeline looked at the floor of the alley. She didn't like it when people seemed to get scared by her it seemed,

"Ye wan'd te help her by tellin her someting abou' her death righ?" he said quietly before shrugging a little bit, "I'm jus' guessin since ye seem te like souls an tings."

He smiled faintly and took another pull on the cigarette,

"So can ye tell when people are goin' te die or someting?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:27 am

Evangeline did not think that the way that Jack reacted was the way that she expected him to, it was not really the way in which he had been acting consitently since they had started talking, perhaps he was more erratic than she had realised from her observations.

"Oh." she said quietly, before dropping the subject.

When Jack asked her about why she wanted to help the lady, she nodded her head and sighed lightly, looking up at the sky as she did so, she really hoped that this would change in the future.

"Yes I wanted to tell her about her death, its something that many people dont get a chance to know about...and she seemed to waste her life."

Nodding her head, Evangeline smiled sadly and looked at the number that flashed when she looked at Jack;

"I can tell the dates that people will die."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 am

Jack sighed a little bit as he rubbed at his face with his hand. He really shouldn't let his guilt over him and James leaving effect him this much. What would happen the next time he got a flash like that? What if it was the middle of a battle? He'd be right f*cked then. He sighed a little bit,

"Sorry. Kinda a sore spo' ye know?"

Jack had to admit that if he got advance warning about when he was going to die then he wasn't going to be complaining he'd have been thanking Evangeline,

"Ye well some people don' seem te wan' te take the advantages tey can." he chuckled slightly, "If it were me? Ah I'd tank ye."

He blinked a little bit before smirking a little bit,

"Ye see me date ten do ye?" he smirked, "Can ye tell me?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 am

Evangeline blinked lightly and she merely inclined her head she herself did not have any sore spots, she was not one of those people to ever become attatched to anything for them to be a sore spot when something happened to them, With a small sigh she waved her hand dismisively;

"You are only human, of course you would have sore spots." she said quietly "You are quite forgiven."

When he asked her if she could see his date, she nodded her head and knew what was going to happen now, he was going to ask her to tell him his date. To which she would, much to his annoyance, decline.

"No I cannot tell you." she said with a faint smirk on her lips "I apologise for any inconvenience caused, but I am not allowed to tell the exact dates."

With a little bow Evangeline felt the pull on her nose again and held up her finger, rushing off again and then returning with a small groan; "Busy day."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

Jack glanced at Evangeline with a raised eyebrow. She seemed to be pretty damn inexperienced with people, other than when people were killed of course,

"Ye I am, an' I go' a whole lo' of tem." he admitted with a small shrug, "Come wit te territory. Thanks."

When she told him that she couldn't tell him, Jack had the urge to frown, scowl and demand he be told. But instead he went with the smaller urge,

"Ah tha's fine. Say... if ye look in te mirror do ye see ye own date?" he asked out of curiosity before shrugging, "Guess I'll live me life as if it were just about ov'r ten."

Jack held his hands up in front of him with an amused smirk,

"Well it ain' me fer once!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:11 am

Evangeline nodded her head, she understood of course after all many humans had sore spots, that was why they decided to kill people, and she had seen every plausible sore spot that there was so she was sure that it was something humans should try and live without.

"Maybe you should work on taking those sore spots out on somebody, tell them I mean, they way you will find them less sore."

Shaking her head Evangeline smiled gently; "I have no date, but if I did then I would be able to see it, I am ageless you see and I have no predetermined death, sorry to dissappoint."

Letting a very small grin grace her lips Evangeline then made her face neutral again and she sighed softly;

"For once."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:16 am

Jack hadn't really had many sore spots in his life before all of this business with failing Aurelia so he didn't really know what to do about it. He'd always killed people so that didn't seem to be a good way of working through it,

"Ye probably righ', I'll hav' te work through it sometime." he admitted with a sigh, "Yea' bu' who do I tell? Who woul' wan' te listen te me prattle on?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Ye ageless huh? Now tha mus' ge' a bit dull righ'? How long ye been this age then Eva?"

The very small grin was enough to make Jack smile and he did so happily. He chuckled a little bit,

"Well I ain' always killin people ye know." he commented dryly, "Sometimes other tings are more interestin."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 am

Evangeline was very surprised when Jack asked her one of the most stupid questions she had ever been asked by a mortal before, who would listen to him prattle on? He was extremely close to his twin and they talked every day...who better to tell your problems to than your own family, who wouldn't judge you for them?

"I believe your brother might be a good place to start Jack, I'm sure that he would listen to you, if all else fails, you can talk to me, after all I'm an impartial ear." she said in an almost disinterested tone, but it was just how she normally spoke when relaxed.

When he said that being ageless was dull she hummed lightly and tilted her head to one side; "Since I was born, 18 years ago."

Raising her eyebrow Evangeline asked quickly; "What else do you do then Jack?" hopefully there would be some sort of hope that he would eventually give up killing and do more of these things, So much death was not good for a human soul.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:56 am

Jack glanced at Evangeline and had to fight the urge to frown. She was looking at him as if he was stupid. He'd killed people for that in the past but he didn't think he'd find it in himself to attack her, let alone kill her. She just had an air about her that made him slightly happier,

"Me brother? Hell tha boy has more problems tan I do!" he laughed a little bit before regarding Evangeline with a small smile, "Well I'd talk te ye but I ain' go' a clue how te reach ye. An' seeing as ye don' wan' me killin as much te meet ye... how abou' a phone number?"

Jack whistled a little bit, "Eighteen years... do ye feel te time go by or are ye just like... outside of it?"

The quickness of her question made Jack blink before he smirked,

"Interested are ye?" he chuckled a little bit before shrugging, "I do a lo' of other tings. I like te play cards. I like... painting an' I like te make models."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 am

Evangeline smiled gently and she let it drop back into the schooled neutral expression, it seemed as if all humans had problems which is why she should just not let herself develop human emotions, it was so nice to look at other peoples problems and it would help her to help them if she had no problems herself.

Blinking a little bit, she was vaguely aware that asking for someones number was a thing humans did when they liked each other.

"I meant now." she said quietly "I have no phone. You can reach me by owl if you desire to talk, I live in the Department of Mysteries in the Ministry for Magic, if you want to try and reach me through there. Although I know you will kill someone again, soon probably."

Tilting her head to one side, Evangeline said quietly; "I feel time going by."

When he told her what he liked to do Evangeline hummed; "I don't know how to do any of those, perhaps you can teach me one day, I would like to know how to play cards...it is good yes?" she asked confused.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next