Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey) Empty A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:59 am

Senium had decided that she was going to go for a wander down to the lake, it was a nice chilly day not far from Christmas and she had chosen to stay in the castle so she would be able to spend some more time with Humphrey while she did so, she had gone looking fror him in the Great Hall, but hadn't been able to find him, but luckily some helpful sixth years pointed her in the right direction, telling her that he was by the lake.

Smiling happily as she nestled her head into her furry coat, Senium felt her limbs hurting a little more than usual, it was probably because of the cold, but after the holidays she would be ready to move into her new body, and she was looking forwards to that now, now that the process had been tested she was sure that it would go right when the time came for her to finally move into the new body herself.

Seeing a few people by the lake she wondered if it would be Humphrey with a friend and she grinned, hoping they wouldn't mind the intrusion, but as she approached them to look closer to see if it was Humphrey, Senium blinked lightly and immediately felt rather sick. Was that his friend? Or was...was it something else going on? Biting her lip she watched the girl throw herself at Humphrey and she gasped quietly.

Biting her lip she turned away and hurried back up to the castle, pausing at the gates she sat in the snow by them and sniffled, that way people would assume it was the cold making her so upset and sniffly and not something else. It was strange, but all of her insecurities were blown up, made so much worse and Senium didn't know how to handle it, so she lay down in the snow pretending to make a snow angel so people would leave her alone.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey) Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:13 am

Humphrey had been in the middle of trying to comfort Tabi when he heard a choked sob in the distance. If not for his werewolf-enhanced hearing he never would have heard it. Looking back, he saw Senium hurrying away, obviously upset. He knew that it didn't look good, all he could do was tell her the truth and hope that she believed him. Apologizing to Tabi, he said that he had to go talk to his girlfriend. Senium was the best thing that had ever happened to him, he couldn't lose her.

Then he grabbed his coat and rushed after her, a few tears starting to fall. There she was, pretending to make a snow angel by the gates when in reality she was crying. He felt a pain in his chest and walked over to her. "I know you're upset with me right now, but it wasn't what it looked like. Can we talk?" he asked, taking a seat next to her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey) Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:18 am

Senium just didn't really know what to think right now, she knew she couldn't stay in the cold for much longer but she didn't really care she wanted to be able to feel numb like the cold was allowing her to, was Humphrey seeing someone else behind her back? If he was...why would he play with her feelings like that?

Opening her eyes wider she saw that Humphrey was coming and she scowled, something she very rarely did and stayed lying down on the snow, she didn't want to talk to him especially now, she just needed to work her anger out on her own. That was normally how she dealt with it, but then again she had never really been angry that much, apart from angry at herself for doing something stupid.

"Go away Humphrey." she stated with a small frown "I don't want to talk to you right now. I'm sure your friend needs further comforting." Senium stated, with a small intake of breath, trying to stop her lip from wibbling as she thought about that sight again.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:32 am

Humphrey was hurt by the look in Senium's eyes, and he tried to hold back the tears. Of course she would behave like this, it looked pretty bad. He braced himself for a tough conversation, they'd never had any problems before.

"I'm not going anywhere, and my friend can deal with it on her own." he told her. Seeing Senium's lip tremble was something he didn't like seeing. "Will you please let me explain what happened?" he asked, pleading with her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:36 am

Senium raised her eyebrows and she frowned again, everything that he seemed to say made her even more angry and she was hoping that he would say whatever it was he wanted to say and then he would go and leave her alone. She was beginning to feel very cold...and her fingers were growing stiffer, so she gently flexed them, very very slowly.

"Fine." she stated quietly "Explain what it was that happened Humphrey, although it wont do you any good. I know what it was I saw! That lady threw herself at you! Who behaves like that unless there's something else going on?" she hissed.

She was pretty sure Humphrey had never seen her angry before. Maybe it was something he would see a lot more often after this little event that had happened today.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:47 am

Humphrey could tell that Senium was really upset even before she hissed at him, she really just wanted him to go. It hurt that she would so easily believe he was cheating on her. When she flexed her fingers he realized that her body couldn't be handling the temperature very well. He wanted to go inside with her and sit by a fire, but she wouldn't want to.

The words hurt, and he took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. "I was going for a walk, and heard somebody crying by the lake. When I got closer I saw it was my friend Tabi. I sat down next to her and asked what was wrong. She started crying on me, and explained that her boyfriend just broke up with her. We're just friends, I was trying to help her calm down a bit. I love you..." he choked out at the end, a couple tears falling. He couldn't lose her, she was everything to him.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:55 am

Senium's eyes narrowed and she sat up in the snow very slowly, it was beginning to ache very much to sit in the snow, but she didn't feel like she should move just yet, she wasn't ready to get up and face what was happening around her, maybe if she stayed numb then it wouldn't hurt as much?

"I don't think you would need to do that to calm someone down a bit." she hissed again "There are other ways you know! You hadn't even mentioned your friend until I caught you two together, if she's your friend, why didn't you tell me about her?" Senium asked a little harshly.

When Humphrey said that he loved her, Senium calmed down a little, bit then her anger flared again, how could he say he loved her when something like that just happened?!

"Well I don't believe you any more Humphrey." Senium stated, her voice cracking lightly as she couldn't do anything to stop her sadness well up in her speech "How could I?"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:26 am

Humphrey saw how much effort it took for her to sit up, and he was worried about her. She wouldn't accept any help from him, not at the moment. For some reason she was intentionally ignoring the snow, she was most likely freezing.

"As soon as I sat down she started crying on me, we separated pretty quickly after that." he said honestly. "Tabi had been gone for a couple years, she only came back this year. We didn't used to be friends either, in fact we kind of hated each other. I don't know why I didn't mention her, it didn't really seem that important." His explanation was weak and he knew it, but it was the truth.

He saw her calm down for a couple seconds, and then the anger returned. She didn't believe him, he could see it in her eyes. Humphrey had foolishly hoped that she might trust him enough to believe him.

"I can see that you don't Senium." he said quietly, pushing it out past the lump in his throat. A couple more of his tears fell on the snow. "You could trust me. I would ask Tabi to tell you we're just friends but it's not like you'd believe her either."

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:54 am

Senium found herself split, she didn't know if she wanted to believe Humphrey, or if she wanted to totally disregard everything he was saying. It made sense, that his friend and himself lost contact in the war, but...if they weren't even friends in the first place, then why would they be talking about something so sensitive?

"If you and her weren't friends in the past, then why were you talking about something obviously so sensitive? It doesn't strike me as an element of good character to do something like that." Senium huffed, she was calming down slowly, but, very slowly.

Frowning Senium shook her head and she scowled at the snow, making sure that she didn't direct her anger at Humphrey, instead, she found herself getting angry at the girl who had thrown herself at Humphrey. What did she think she was doing?

"I don't want to see that..." Senium spat out, but stopped ahort of insulting the girl, even if it was only just "I don't want to see her again. I don't feel happy with you seeing her again...I don't know what she'll try next."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:09 pm

Humphrey was crying now, his whole body shaking and shivering. He was trying to explain it in a way she would understand. If he lost her, he would go straight back into the pain he had been in before dating her. To be honest, even he wasn't sure whether he would want to continue life without her in it. It was just too painful to imagine her not being there. Trying to compose himself, he took a couple deep breaths.

"W-w-we m-met on the t-t-t-train r-ride back to H-H-Hogwarts. She w-was nice t-t-t-to m-me. Tabi s-s-s-said we c-c-could b-be friends n-n-now." he stammered past the sobs and the huge lump in his throat. "I-I wouldn't have c-c-c-comforted h-h-her if w-w-w-we were st-st-st-st-still en-enemies. S-s-s-sorry I didn't m-mention her." he told her, still crying with the tears running unchecked down his face and onto the ground as well as his shirt.

Senium was still mad, and she had a right to be. Thankfully she wasn't scowling at him now, just at the snow. All he wanted to do was hug and kiss her, cry into her until the tears stopped. Would she let him? He wasn't sure, and he wondered if the positions were reversed what he would do. Hopefully forgive and make up, he wanted to believe that about himself.

His crying had slowed a bit now, the tears falling silently. "I know you don't, sorry." he apologized again. Humphrey felt so terrible, even though he hadn't done anything wrong. At least he didn't think so. Was it wrong to want to help a friend like he did? "Okay, if that's what you want I'll send her an owl telling her to stay away from me. Or you can send it if you'd prefer. Whatever you want me to do, I will." he told her.
Finally his tears stopped, not having any left to shed. He still felt his body trying to, but then even that stopped.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:41 am

Senium felt more and more angry, now at herself than anything else because she had made an obvious mistake, it had been the girl, Tabi who had thrown herself at Humphrey and Humphrey had pushed her away, there must not have been anything else going on between them...surely not, or she would have found out before?

Wanting to comfort Humphrey she tried to reach out to him but her limbs were all but stuck due to the freezing cold, so her hand merely twitched slightly and she bit her lip.

"Don't cry Humphrey...I'm sorry." she whispered quietly "It's not your fault that she chose to throw herself at you, and you acted as you seemed fit to...I was wrong to be so angry at you for something that you had no control over."

Senium didn't want to tell Humphrey to stay away from a 'friend' but she really didn't feel comfortable with them meeting together, after what happened. Maybe they could work something out? She hoped so, she didn't want to make Humphrey loose a friend.

"If you want to meet with her." she placed a lot of venom over the last word before continuing "Could I ask that me or Charlotte be around...just until I trust her not to jump you again."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 am

Humphrey saw her start to get more angry and began to become worried. He was honestly starting to get scared of what she would do. It was so odd seeing her usually sweet, smiling face so mad. Tabi had just hugged him and he hugged back, then she cried a bit on him. If that was wrong than it was an honest mistake on his part. After he'd hugged her he let go quickly enough, hadn't held on or anything like that.

Noticing her hand twitch, Humphrey cast a warming charm around them. It was freezing, he was dressed warmly and so was she, but he knew she didn't have very good circulation. Immediately the chill of the air began to subside and the snow just around them began to melt. Soon the air was much more comfortable.

"It was an honest mistake, it's okay." he said, already the tears stopping in their tracks. "She wasn't coming on to me or anything. Tabi was just wanting a hug, honest. I gave her a hug, that was all, and she cried a tad on me. If that's wrong I didn't know that until now." he said quietly. Smiling a tiny bit at her, he looked at her with love shining in his eyes.

Senium was now thinking, her face had that look of concentration he was familiar with. The blonde was biting down on her lip a bit, just like always. She always had such good ideas and he hoped she'd have another one. If possible, he wanted to maintain his friendship with Tabi.

Listening, he nodded, a big grin forming on his face. "I would if it's okay with you." he said happily. There was clear spite in her tone when she said her. "Of course, that's a perfectly reasonable solution."

Leaning close to her, he hugged her gently and kissed her on the mouth. Not a peck or anything, a long, wet one. "Thanks for understanding Senium. I love you. Please know I'd never do anything to hurt you, at least intentionally." Humphrey whispered in her ear.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 am

Senium was glad when Humphrey cast the warming charm around them she knew it would take a long time for her to actually be able to get back to the movement she had before, but it was going to start helping her muscles relax and stop aching, this would eventually help to also put her in a better mood when she had that movement back.

"Well to be honest seeing a girl I didn't know throw herself about you doesn't give the greatest message Humphrey, I would say that it was wrong on her part, knowing you had a girlfriend." sighing a little bit Senium felt herself getting slowly less angry.

Nodding her head Senium was glad that Humphrey seemed to think that her solution was alright, and if the girl didn't think so then she could lump it, she didn't want to speak to her, but she trusted Humphrey to tell her the conditions of their agreement.

"Im glad that you think so, it makes me feel better...after all I didn't want to stop your friendship but I don't trust her enough to feel comfortable with it." Senium explained again, in her calmer tone of voice, with a slight smile.

Senium closed her eyes when Humphrey kissed her and she gently pressed her lips against his, working them against each other and softly nipping his bottom lip before pulling away with a small smile on her lips, she was glad that they had made up.

"I know...I was just so shocked and angry, I didn't think that it could be anything else than what I deemed it to be...but I was wrong."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:45 am

Humphrey knew it would take a long time for her to be able to move freely, but it was a start. The procedure to transfer her into a puppet was fast approaching. She wouldn't be flesh and blood then, but she'd still be Senium. No matter what happened he knew he would always love her and want to be with her. Senium's body was a curse, and caused her so much pain and discomfort.

"Yea, I know that it doesn't give a good message. I can see how you thought that I was being unfaithful." he told her, sighing. Now she was beginning to calm down, thankfully. "If she does it again I'll stop things immediately, I promise." he said seriously. "Even if I have to peel her off of me. Not that I think I will have to."

This solution seemed like a good one, if Tabi didn't like it then that was her problem. It was the best they could come up with for the time being. He would pass on the message exactly the way that Senium had told him. Having another person around could be fun, at least he thought it could be.

"No, it's completely fine with me. I never wanted to upset you like this, I felt so bad about it." he admitted. Senium was back to her smiling self, and had her wonderful brain at work again. Like he always said, she always had the best ideas. "In your place I might have done the same."

When she kissed him back and nipped his lip he sighed happily. Humphrey had closed his eyes as well and lost himself in the kiss. Then she pulled away, and he opened his eyes. Feeling relieved that they had made up, he smiled widely.

"I admit it did look bad. For once I'm glad you were wrong. You rarely make mistakes. Usually you are right on the money." he replied with a wink. "So...when is your procedure? It's soon, right? You still want me to come?" he asked. "I want to be there to help you not worry so much."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 am

Senium although she didn't trust this girl as far as she could throw her, trusted Humphrey and she knew that she was wrong for shouting at him and thinking he was the one who had caused all of this, and she knew that if it happened again he would stop her. He had promised, and he never broke his promises, that she knew of anyway.

"Thank you Humphrey, I know that you'll keep your promise to me, and I hope that she doesn't I would hate for you to lose a friend out of their own selfishness." she shrugged lightly.

Although she thought that she would never be in a situation like the one Humphrey was in, she thought that he probably had thought the same thing before it happened. Nodding her head very stiffly Senium smiled a small smile, it was difficult enough to talk in this weather.

"I know you never wanted to be put in a situation like that, I wouldn't want to be put in one either, but I guess there's nothing either of us can do now." she stated with an optimistic tone to her voice.

When her procedure was mentioned Senium nodded her head a little bit;

"Yes it's soon but,...I don't know if it's such a good idea for you to come, I think I might just keep it to me and my Grandpapa, but I would love for you to come around afterwards." she smiled slightly wider this time.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:21 am

Humphrey could tell Senium was still skeptical of Tabi, which he understood. Once she got to meet her a couple times though maybe she wouldn't dislike her so much. Then again, maybe she always dislike her, hard to say. He would keep his word, he kept his promises to everybody. If he could help it he never made ones he couldn't keep, and he didn't lie about things either.

"Yes I will, I always keep my promises to people. Plus, since you a super special person I love I especially make sure to keep my promises to you." he told her happily. "Yeah, that would be annoying." he agreed.

Now that things were pretty much resolved, he decided it was time to head in. She was freezing freezing inside, even though he'd warmed up the air. More than anything she needed a nice hot bath or a shower. Her small smile was nice to see, and he grinned back at his amazing girlfriend. "Come on, we need to get you inside and in a hot bath or something. I bet you are freezing, Seni." he said as he herded her into the entrance hall.

"No there isn't it, the past is the past. If you ever have a guy friend crying on you I'll make sure to ask why first though." Humphrey teased a bit with a wink. "It was uncomfortable." he said as an afterthought.

"Senium, I want to be there for the whole thing. If something goes wrong...I need to be there, for me. Is that okay? Since it's coming up, I could try to wait until after. I would have to take a sleeping or a calming draught or something though so i wouldn't come barging in to see you. During your procedure I'm going to be a nervous wreck." he said honestly.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:07 am

Senium smiled lightly, she was glad that this whole thing was over now, although she didn't feel good harbouring such dislike towards a person, she hadn't even met or spoken to, Senium couldn't bring herself to dispell it, she didn't even know why it was there in the first place, maybe she was just protective.

When Humphrey hurried her up Senium gasped softly and she once again, felt that horrible feeling of something snapping, why of all times would her muscle have to snap again?!

"H-humphrey..." she squeaked a little bit, clinging onto the railings near the entrance hall her left leg now completely useless again as the muscle in her lower calf had snapped with the cold and the strain having been put on it "C-can you carry me p-please...just until we get to the bath."

Shaking her head Senium propped herself up on the stone steps to take the pressure off her legs;

"Humphrey I'm sorry but I really don't want you inside while it's happening...you could come but...if you could wait outside, that would be...that would be good." she smiled shakily, Senium after all, had more than just herself to worry about, it might be dangerous for him to come to her house.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:14 am

Humphrey was relieved that everything was worked out. When they started walking up the steps, he heard a sickening snap sound. Senium fell against the railing and then lowered herself to the ground. It sounded like her muscles snapping, which was not a good sign at all. Her body was falling apart more and more, the surgery couldn't have come any sooner.

Leaning down, he kissed her on the cheek as he gently picked her up into his arms. Holding her close to him, Humphrey looked down at her, clearly worried. "Are you alright Senium? What was that sound? You scared me so much there." he admitted. Then he bent down and kissed her lips softly.

Starting to carry her up towards the Ravenclaw dorms, he listened to what he had to say. Finally, he nodded after thinking about it. If that was really what she wanted, he would respect her wishes.

"Well if that's what you want, I'll respect your wishes." he replied. Turning up the steps toward Ravenclaw Tower, he reached the door. "Now what do we do? I've never been in there before, how do we get in?" he asked.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:40 am

Senium winced and gasped a little in pain when Humphrey picked her up, her leg obviously moved and she was in a lot of pain, however, she knew that it was the only way that she was going to be moved, and she gritted her teeth as they made their way up to the Ravenclaw dormatories, it was a long walk.

"I'm...I'm okay." she smiled shakily "One of the muscles in my leg...uhm...snapped, I know how to fix it I just...need to get into the warm water."

Although she did appreciate the kiss, and it helped to distract her Senium was more worried about her body falling apart than anything else right now, her mind was focused on that, and it was making her more than a little upset.

"Uhm...here I'll give it the password then you can take me to my private dorm room, it has an en suite." she smiled lightly, as she whispered the password to the portrait, it swung open and she nodded for Humphrey to walk her into the door.

"It's just up the staircase on the left hand side, third door on the left." she instructed with that same small strained smile.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 am

Humphrey heard the gasp in pain and felt a few tears well up in his eyes. It was so hard seeing her like this, it broke his heart. She was the sweetest, best person he knew, and yet she had been forced to deal with all of this for so long. He supposed it was true then, that the worst things in life happened to the best people.

"That's horrible. Okay, I'll get you into the warm water sweetie. Thankfully that is one thing I know how to do." he said, wishing he could do something more helpful.

He knew the kiss was only a distraction for her. The real concern was getting her to the warm water and fixing her leg muscle. Senium's body was falling apart, and he couldn't even begin to imagine how frustrating that must be for her.

Waiting for the door to open, he smiled, knowing they were close to making her feel better. "Alright, here we go." Walking up the staircase and locating the third door on the left, he opened it. There was the bathroom, he set her down gently on the floor. Then he drew her a warm bath, putting a bit of soapy bubbles in it. "Umm, do you want me to leave while you undress and get in?" he asked, blushing, and not sure what to do.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:40 am

Senium was glad she had Humphrey here with her, she wanted to be able to recieve the help that she knew she needed, and he was the one person that she knew wouldn't mind helping her whenever she might need it, after all, Papa had Raven to think of and Grandpapa certainly couldn't carry her anywhere...

When she was sat on the floor of the bathroom Senium looked up at Humphrey as he drew her a bath, she whimpered quietly as she felt a dampness creeping down her leg which she knew would be blood from somewhere, she just didn't want to find out where...

"Could...could you help me take my shoes and socks off please?" she asked timidly "I'm sure I'll be able to manage with my trousers, but I'll give you a shout you know...if I need help."

Biting her lip Senium smiled up at Humphrey;

"Although the real problem is how I'm going to get in and out of the bath..." she blushed softly when she thought about the only proper way she was going to be able to get in and out of the water "Uhm...in my chest of drawers there's a swimsuit, maybe I should put that on?"
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 am

Humphrey was glad he was here to help her. If she had been forced to manage it all by herself, it would have been difficult to say the least. She didn't have many people at Hogwarts beside him to take care of her. He didn't mind it in the least, she needed him so he would be happy to help. It was something he was grateful for, that she accepted his help. Some people might have been touchy about it, but not Senium.

"Of course, no problem." he said, still blushing a dark red. Untying her shoes, he slipped them off, followed by her socks. When he reached up to get the top of her sock though, his hand came away red with blood. The glamour charm hid it, but she was bleeding. Steeling himself, and forcing the tears not to fall until later, he smiled up at her. "Okay, I'll be just outside."

"Hmm, you're right there." Humphrey agreed, looking down at the floor and still blushing. Senium did really need his help with that part more than anything else. "Probably a good idea." he nodded.

Leaving the bathroom, he came back with a bikini. It probably didn't cover much more than her underclothes, but it was the only swimsuit he saw. Opening the door a bit, and sticking his hand in the crack, he tossed in the swimsuit. "Let me know when you are ready to get in the tub. I'll try not to catch on fire from my cheeks blushing too much."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 am

Senium could see that Humphrey was upset when he made a move to take off her sock, however, she was glad he didn't show it much, she was already worried about what was going to happen to her when she got into the water anyway, she didn't want him to see just how scarred and decayed she really was...

But she saw no other option as she needed to heal herself to make her body function in any way, let alone in the best way that it could, so the charm would have to go.

"Humphrey if your face goes any redder you'll turn into a tomato you know." she laughed softly "I guess this is really the first time you've ever had to give a girl a bath huh? Well don't worry it'll be your last, when I've changed I doubt I'll need to wash much."

Taking the bikini once Humphrey had left she got changed very slowly into it whining in pain as she tugged her jeans off, and her top and underwear however she knew it had to be done so gritted her teeth and did it. Placing the swimsuit on she called;

"Okay I'm ready....you can come in now." Senium smiled to herself, well this would be an experience.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

Humphrey had a feeling that Senium would be self-conscious about him seeing her broken body. She always worried about it, even though he still thought she was amazingly beautiful. Of course he would rather see her healthy and whole, but she was still gorgeous to him. It just hurt to see her in so much pain.

Now he was even more embarrassed and still felt like his cheeks were on fire. "Well I can't help it. I'm about to see the most beautiful girl like...in the history of the world in a bikini." he told her in a rush. "Of course I'm going to blush at that." he said, a bit more calmly.

"I don't mind giving you a bath, but yes it is the first time. It's a shame we won't have more together though, that could be fun when we are older." he teased gently. "Just joking with you of course, I really don't mind at all though." Humphrey answered honestly.

After a long wait, which he knew must be painful for her, she called him in. The blush that had finally disappeared returned when he opened the door and saw her. He stood there blushing, staring, and with his jaw hanging open. She was absolutely beautiful, just like he knew she would be.

"Ummm...ummm...w-w-wow." he sputtered. Taking some deep breaths, he tried to relax. "You are so beautiful Senium..." Leaning down next to her, he gently picked her up. Giving her a light kiss, Humphrey proceeded to lower her softly down into the bath. Once she hit the water, it started to turn a bit red with her blood. Luckily he had once come across a water cleansing spell while reading, and he used that to make it clear again. "Better?" he asked her.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:20 am

Senium had to admit that it was nice that Humphrey would blush at the thought of seeing her in a bikini. It was nice to know that even though her body was scarred and dying that she was still attractive to him,

"Now I think you're just saying things to make me feel better about myself." she joked with a lightly blush, "But if you can blush then I reserve the right to as well. Well I'm glad you realise that this is a one time thing... I'm not really sure how we'd both fit in a bath anyway."

She blushed a little bit at him seeing her like this and fidgetted slightly. When she was lifted up she jumped slightly and blushed a little bit more but also had to try not to cry out in pain. When the water touched her she gasped slightly in pain, clinging onto Humphrey's arm. She shook her head with a whimper,

"No... not better yet..."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next