Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey) - Page 2 Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:22 am

Humphrey saw that Senium was touched he still thought she was pretty. Honestly he always had, and he'd known what was happening to her all along. The fact that she didn't think she was pretty was so sad it made him want to cry. She would someday, he would reinforce it until she did believe it.

"No, I am most certainly not just saying them. I really do think them." he chuckled a bit. "You know I love it when you blush, so go right ahead Senium. Oh I know it is, and you'd fit in by being kind of on top of each other." he answered, blushing even more.

Now she was fighting not to cry out, he could see the pain of it in her eyes. When the water touched it she gasped and clung to him. Even though he wanted to stop he couldn't, so he kept lowering her very gently into the water. Finally she was completely submerged in the warm bath water.

"Easy, easy." Leaning over the edge of the tub, Humphrey wondered what else he could do. "Is there anything else you need love?" he asked softly.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey) - Page 2 Empty Re: A View To A Kill (Senium and Humphrey)

Post by Senium Nex Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:49 am

Senium blushed softly when Humphrey told her that he really did think the things he told her about her appearence, and she let that thought distract her from what she was going to have to do next, she hated looking at herself whenever she was treated, but now Humphrey would have to see her, and she hated that even more.

"W-well...maybe we shouldn't try and have a bath together for a while yet." she blushed softly, grateful for the distraction from her rather sad thoughts of before "Or we should use the Prefects Bathroom, after all, it has a wonderful bath, so I'm told..."

Now she was sitting in the water Senium felt it stinging her even more than before but it was gradually subsiding away into a dull ache, biting her lip until the feelings became managable she smiled shyly at Humphrey and she placed her hands on the side of the tub.

"I...I suppose now I have to fix whatever I can, and then get myself to bed to rest it for the rest of the night. Winter is the worst time for things like this to happen." she pouted lightly "You...you could stay or leave its up to you."
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:08 am

Humphrey saw her blush and smiled at it, there, he'd finally gotten through a tiny bit. Senium was still self-conscious, but at least she was slightly getting used to the fact he still thought she was beautiful. Even when she was going to be a puppet he would find her every bit as lovely as she was now.

"No, no...I wasn't suggesting that. I know we're still, way too young for that..." Humphrey said, blushing even more and staring at the tile of the bathroom. "The Prefects Bathroom, that would be lovely. You know me, I'm always up for an adventure." he told her with a sly wink. This was taking her mind a tiny bit off of her pain.

Gradually he watched as her pains subsided just a bit, he saw the muscles in her face relax. A bit of tension was still there, but not near as much as before. Now he had to purify the water again with his quick spell, so it became clear once more. It seemed now was the time to fix what she could.

"Not just you, I'm going to help you get all tucked in nicely. Anything I can get for you to help fix yourself?" he asked softly. "Cold is rough on bodies, that's alright though. I don't mind taking care of you." Humphrey leaned in and gave her a light peck on the lips. "Well I'd always prefer to stay with you, especially when you've had such a rough night. I kind of love you Senium, I want to be with you whenever I can you know." he said seriously, blushing a light pink again.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Senium Nex Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 am

Senium giggled a little bit nervously when he mentioned that they were still too young for that, honestly, Humphrey was in his sixth year and would sooon be turning 16, it wasn't really all that young at all when you thought about it, pretty soon both of them would be at the legal age of consent.

"Maybe we should try and find it one day, it could be exciting, sneaking out after hours to use the prefects bathroom." she grinned "Who knows, maybe we can even invite some other people along with us, make it even funner!"

Sighing a little bit when Humphrey elected to stay with her, it wasn't like she was looking forwards to showing him what she looked like under the charm, and honestly she would prefer him to leave but there was very little she could do now.

"Well alright then but there's not going to be a lot you can do for me, if you want, you can go and get some bandages from a drawer in my room, the cabinet by the bed." she instructed.

Gently she took off the glamour charm ring and set it down on her clothes, hissing slightly she looked at the damage, the bandage on her leg was soaked through with red, and she didn't even want to look at what could be underneath.

"Oh and my wand!" she called out to Humphrey.
Senium Nex
Senium Nex
Ravenclaw Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:38 am

Something about the look in Senium's eyes made Humphrey realize they really weren't that young anymore. He was nearly an adult, and she was fourteen, mature for her age too. Perhaps they could do something like that and it wouldn't be totally inappropriate. There was no denying he was attracted to her in that way.

"I think I know where it is actually, I've even heard a rumor of what the password might be. We could probably get in Senium." he said, blushing a bit at the thought of bathing with her. Then she mentioned the other people, and he frowned a bit. "Actually...I was thinking it could just be you and me. You know, we could have some alone time together away from everybody, in a private setting." he admitted, blushing even more.

Hearing her sigh was a bit hurtful, he knew she hated the thought of him seeing her. Honestly though, he'd seen some of it before, no matter what it was he'd still find her the prettiest girl in the world. When she told him to go get some things he nodded.

"Anything I can do to help Seni." he said, his voice full with emotion. Seeing her like this made him want to hug her, find a way to take away all of her pain, even if it meant taking it himself. "Okay, I'll be right back." Humphrey replied, and he blew a kiss at her.

Looking back when she called, he saw the sight of bloody bandages. Though at the moment all he saw was only a small glimpse of how bad it really was. "Yes, love!"

Coming back with the roll of bandages, tape, and her wand he deposited them on the counter by the sink. Inching over towards her, he handed her the beautiful wand of hers. It matched her perfectly in every way. "Here you go." After handing her the wand, he looked at her broken body, and smiled softly. Meeting her eyes, he kissed her deeply. "You are even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined Senium." he whispered to her, then pulled away to watch as she repaired the damage.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2