Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise! (Jack and Evangeline)

2 posters

Go down

Surprise! (Jack and Evangeline) Empty Surprise! (Jack and Evangeline)

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:42 am

Jack had been thinking and had decided that in order for Evangeline to try and understand the human condition a bit better she would have to experience things like normal human beings did. This would be hard seeing as she wasn't human but still. Since she couldn't eat or drink he'd decided that perhaps what he needed to do was to give her something she'd never had...

A birthday party!

Technically she was never born but still, the principle was the same. So here he was, hiding in one of the Private rooms which he had decorated as if for a large party. He had sent Evangeline an owl explaining that she was to meet him here in five minutes. He hoped she liked her surprise.
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Surprise! (Jack and Evangeline) Empty Re: Surprise! (Jack and Evangeline)

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 am

Evangeline jumped down in front of the Slaughter House, she had never been there but she really had wanted to in the past, she would have thought that she would have frequented there often given its name, but it showed that you could not judge a book by its cover.

Smoothing out her short leather shorts, Evangeline ran a hand across the top of her mohawk and stepped along the street until she was inside the establishment, the bouncer shuffling out of her way, as if he was scared of her, she wouldn't be surprised if he was.

With a small sigh she walked into the room and frowned;

"An empty room, what did Jack invite me here to see? It does not seem very special, in fact, he does not even appear to be here." she said with her normal, deadpan voice.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:51 am

As soon as Evangeline had walked into the room, Jack grinned. The fact that she thought he was not even here made him grin widely before he flicked the light on with a grin, brightening the whole room in an instant. He jumped up with a grin,

"Surprise!" he cried out to her before wrapping her up in a big hug, "It's yer new birthday party Eva! I know ye don' hav a birthday really so I made one up fer yer!"

He grinned as he let Eva go before giving her a kiss on each cheek. Taking her hand he moved over to a music player and turned it on,

"I hope yer don' min'."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 am

Evangeline blinked when the lights were turned on and she did not jump, but felt surprise at the appearence of Jack, he was very good at this whole sort of ambush thing, it was nice for her to actually be able to be sort of surprised by something.

When he wrapped her up in a hug and told her that this was for her birthday, she blinked a little;

"For my birthday?" she asked "You created my day of birth so that we might celebrate it together?"

For a moment Evangeline was quiet as the music started to play but she touched a hand to her cheek and let a soft smile creep onto her lips, it was strange...but she liked it.

"That is very nice of you Jack, nobody has done this for me before, what is it that we do now?" she asked, interested.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 am

Jack had to know that Evangeline rarely showed any emotion for him to notice the very small amount of emotion that she let slip when he initially surprised her. The surprise wasn't great but whatever surprise there was was a bonus considering who she was. He chuckled a little bit at her blinking at his reasoning. It might seem a bit odd for her,

"Well it soun' better te way I said it but yea!" he joked with a grin, "Tis way yer can track how old yer are. Tha's a big ting fer humans an' yer a human being Eva."

Seeing her smile, however softly, was enough to make Jack grin widely. He loved it when she smiled, it made him feel so much lighter. Apparently it counted as a good deed to make Evangeline Webb smile,

"Well tha's why mine'll be the best!" he joked before taking both of her hands, "Well how abou' we have a dance?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:16 am

Jack was attempting to show her the ways in which she could be human, was he? It was endearing the way that he wanted to make things all better, make her feel more included in the human race, and more importantly, make her feel accepted...it almost made her smile thinking about it.

"A big things for humans you say, I know how old I am, I am eighteen, so would this birthday mean that I am nineteen years of age?" she asked, her head tilted to one side "How old are you Jack, do you know?"

Seeing the wide grin on Jack's face made Evangeline's faint smile stay in place, it was nice to be able to make someone smile, instead of make someone terrified that you were going to kill them.

When he suggested they dance, Evangeline frowned lightly; "I do not know how to dance, I have not done it before."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:23 am

Jack wanted not only for Evangeline to actually interact like other humans for her benefit but for him as well. He wanted her to feel comfortable acting like this, acting like the person she was, because he wanted her to know that he cared about her. It was rather odd to him but he did like her a lot more than he'd ever liked anyone else,

"Yea let's go wit tha! So yer now nineteen an' every year, on tis date, yer'll be a year older!" he told her with a grin, before nodding, "Yea me an' me brother are 23."

The fact that she kept smiling kept Jack grinning. It wasn't as if he knew that this made a repeating circle but he noticed that she didn't seem inclined to stop smiling. When she said that she'd never danced before, Jack grinned,

"Yer jus' let yer body move alrigh'? Follow te beat of te son' an' let yer body move how it feels it should!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:33 am

Evangeline let a slow smile creep onto her lips when Jack told her just how old he was, it was funny to think that this man was older than her when she felt as though she had lived much longer and was much wiser than him, although that might have just been her egotistical side speaking.

"You are older than me." she said simply "This must mean that you are old...hmm, what is an acceptable age to be? Do many people like being nineteen and twenty three? What age should I begin to worry about huamn things like...lines?"

She thought that was what they were called anyway, and when she was told what dancing meant, she frowned and recalled a group of exotic dancers she once saw while she observed a kill, they had looked beautiful.

Allowing her hair to flop down into it's long black curtain, Evangeline smiled gently and moved her hips from side to side, her arms followed, moving fluidly like a wave as she danced; "Is this correct?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 am

Jack had to admit that seeing Evangeline smile was quickly becoming one of his favourite sights in the world. He wasn't even sure why but it was. He smiled in return and chuckled a little bit at her observation. He might have been older than her but to be fair it didn't often seem that way from their interaction,

"Yep I'm older ten ye." He chuckled a little bit, "Oi watch ye cheek Eva. I ain't old, I'm still youn'. Yer only worry abou' bein' old when yer in yer thirties. Te lines come ten te."

When he saw her hair flop down into a beautiful black curtain of hair he couldn't help but smile wider. It had almost been impossible to him for her to be more beautiful but her she was proving him wrong. For a first attempt at dancing she was doing incredibly well. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own. He grinned and nodded as he danced against her,

"Oh tha's perfec' Eva! Ye sure ye've never done tis before?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 am

Evangeline laughed her tinny laugh, but it was slowly becoming more and more human, as she was used to it, it was nice to laugh, she found that she was enjoying it more than she thought that she would, and strangely, Jack always seemed to make her laugh.

"I cannot watch my cheek, my eyes cannot go that far down, I could look in the mirror and watch it if you desire Jack." she said, in her same neutral tone, but she was attempting to joke.

Tilting her head to one side, Eva stroked her face softly; "I suppose lines are a bad thing, people get rid of them a lot."

When she felt that Jack was dancing against her Eva looked into his eyes as she danced, twirling her body around, much in the manner of a snake dancer, it was so nice to move her body in this way, it was foreign but...enjoyable.

"I have watched people dance this type of dance, they were called exotic dancers, does this look exotic?" she asked simply.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:59 am

Jack noticed that Evangeline's laugh, which had once been very tinny and obviously fake, was becoming warmer and deeper. It was as if it was becoming a more human sound. On another level he was also very happy that he made her laugh, thankfully through having a good time and not being laughable,

"Well now I do believe me Eva was attemptin te make a joke!" he grinned widely and kissed her lightly on the cheek, "An' yer did a goo' job o it fer yer first time."

He stroked her cheek ever so lightly with his fingers and smiled, "Well ye ain' got no lines so yer don' hav te worry."

Jack had to admit that Evangeline was perhaps the best dancer he'd ever had the pleasure dancing against. She was moving in such a way as to excite him so much with so little movement. He grinned widely,

"Tis definately looks exotic but I know I'd like te see a heck o a lot more o it!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 am

Evangeline smiled her small and almost nervous smile at Jack when he kissed her cheek, it was strange but it seemed like they were almost...what humans would call, dating, but she was not sure if they were quite there yet...humans were very confusing.

"Jack, might I please ask you a question, it is confusing me a little bit?" she asked, and paused while she waited for his reply, she did not want to burden him with questions he did not want to answer.

When he stroked her cheek, Evangeline smiled gently and she looked up into his eyes with her own deep black ones; "Neither do you."

The compliment that was given by Jack made Evangeline a lot happier and confident in her dancing, she knew that she had managed to copy the peoples style quite effectively, and her body seemed to move well to the beat.

"I believe you are supposed to do it to different types of music to this one, with one of those belts consisting of coins that jingle when you move..." she said, imagining her outfit now...she would look pretty in it she thought.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:15 am

The change in her smile from one that was merely uncertain and unused to one that was almost nervous made Jack smile a little bit. Perhaps Evangeline was a bit interested? The smile only changed when he kissed her cheek after all. He nodded,

"O' course ye can ask me a question Eva." he told her without a second's hesitation, "Ye can always ask me wha'ever ye like."

Looking into her dark but captivating eyes, Jack smiled a bit wider, "Well ten I guess tha' means tha I'm not old."

Jack couldn't believe that Evangeline had not only copied a type of dance so well just by looking at it but she had also picked it up so well. She was better than any exotic dancer he'd ever seen by far,

"Yea I know te kinda ting yer talkin' abou'. Well I tink ye'd look great in an outfit like tha but ye'd have te wear it jus' fer me." he told her with a wink, "No one else woul' be able te see yea?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 am

Evangeline, when allowed to ask a question took a deep breath and wondered if it was really going to be a good idea to ask it, but then again she had been told that there was no such thing as a stupid question, so she asked, quietly;

"You kiss me a lot, you make me laugh, you smile when you see me, why do you do all of those things?" she asked "It would correlate the human pattern of romantic affection."

When Jack told her that he would like to see her in a type of dress like that, she smiled gently, perhaps, she could go and purchase one now...so that she could better dance in it. She had seen a lovely black type of outfit that one of the ladies had worn....perhaps she would buy that.

Tilting her head to one side she asked; "Why could nobody else see me in the clothes? The other ladies were able to dance in them for others, why not myself? Is it because you think that it would degrade me to show my midriff to others?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 am

The fact that even Evangeline was psyching herself up for this question meant to Jack that it was going to be much more important than he had first thought. He leant forwards to listen attentively, he wanted to make sure she got his full attention,

"Yea I kiss ye a lo' an' all te res'. I do tem because I like ye Eva." he told her with complete honesty and a wide smile, "In exactly tha kinda way. I like yer in a romantic kinda way."

Jack wasn't lying either. Seeing Evangeline in one of those exotic dancer's outfits would really set his blood pumping faster but it would also look incredibly good on her. She had the perfect figure in order to hold the outfit on perfectly in his opinion. He chuckled a little bit,

"Well tha's because I don' really wan' yer te be seen like tha' by others." he told her simply, grinning, "I wan' te be te only one te see ye like tha."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:38 am

Evangeline blinked a little bit when Jack so honestly told her that he did indeed like her in a romantic way, it sent her heart thudding gently in her chest, and she did not know which way to turn, or even what she should say in return to that question.

"Well...that is certainly unexpected, it would seem that our feelings match as I too like you in that same manner." she paused "So...what do we do now?"

Hearing him chuckle lightly made Evangeline's head tilt to one side, it was nice to think that he would want to keep her all to himself, however as a reaper she could belong to nobody...

Perhaps she could envoke a reaction from Jack if she pressed the subject;

"If I was to fetch one of these outfits, would you enjoy seeing me dance in it? Do people do things like this at a birthday party? Or...do they do it in a private setting?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 am

Jack could see that the frank manner in which he confessed his feelings for her had confused Evangeline to some degree. It wasn't totally unexpected to be honest. After all, she never really thought about it to begin with he'd bet and now here it was, staring her in the face,

"Ye saying tha ye see me in a romantic way too?" he asked with a wide grin. It had gone much better than he'd ever hoped. He chuckled a little bit before grinning wider, "Tis."

He cupped her cheeks gently in his hands and pulled her close before kissing her softly on the lips, not breaking the tender kiss for a few seconds. He wanted her all to himself, he didn't want to have to share her with anyone. This was a problem because her job as a reaper meant she would be away a lot,

"Well now... if yer were te go an' ge' one o tese outfits I would love te see ye dance in it!" he told her with a wide grin before smirking, "Well tis is a private room so it happens te be both."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:55 am

Evangeline did not know what they were going to do now, it was very strange, she had never had anybody like her in a romantic way so what she was supposed to do next was a concept that was unknown to her, but the smile on Jack's face made her calm, she liked his smile very much.

"Why yes I do believe that I d-"

In the middle of her speech she was cut off by one of the strangest things she had ever recieved, it was a kiss, that she had had before, but it was full of such meaning that gently she kissed back. Blinking up at Jack she smiled, fully at him.

"And...are we now, as you humans would say 'an item' or are we simply 'friends with benefits?" Evangeline asked, proud of her understanding of human linguistics.

Holding up her hand, Evangeline whisked off, and about five minutes later she returned, except she looked completely different, her make up was done, her eyes were framed in thick black kohl, and gold eyeliner. Her lips were painted gold too, and her hair hung straight down, framing her face.

Of course her clothes were changed too, and they were black and gold to match her make up, a thin chain binding her wrists loosely, while still allowing movement.

"Do you like the outfit Jack?" she asked, standing, waiting to dance "Do you want me to dance for you?"

Eva's Dancing Outfit
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:04 am

Jack was well aware of Evangeline's limited interaction with people so it was not a stretch to assume that she didn't know a lot about relationships. He knew that she saw them end violently through her work though. She might not have the healthiest view on relationships.

The kiss wasn't supposed to be used to shut her up but it did have that effect regardless. Now he simply poured as much of his heart and soul into the kiss as possible, so that she knew that the feelings were genuine. Her full and genuine smile made him smile wider than ever in return,

"We're an item or a couple now yea." he told her with a grin before shaking his head, "Nah friends wit benefits are less tan wha' we are. Cus we hav a level of love tha they don' have."

When she held up a hand and whisked off, Jack was a little bit surprised but he knew that she'd be back before long. After only five minutes of waiting she returned completely changed. Jack didn't know how to react to the change that showed off every part of her beautiful body so his jaw just hung open for a few moments. She looked absolutely stunning. The make-up was perfect, her extras were amazing and the outfit itself had his heartrate doubled and the room in his trousers half as he reacted to the display. He nodded,

"Ye can bet yer swee' ass I love te outfit babe!" he told her with a wider grin, a feral grin, "Yea please darlin... I'd love a dance from ye!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 am

Evangeline felt her cheeks heat gently when Jack told her that they had a level of love that other people don't have, she knew that there was a connection between them but she had thought that it was merely friendship, now she had been told, she knew she had been wrong.

Nodding her head Evangeline tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and she smiled softly; "Do you know, that, this is the first time that I have ever loved anything, or any body in my lifetime? That makes it, you, all the more special Jack."

When she returned, and all that Jack did was look at her with his jaw open, Evangeline had an idea that it was a good thing, and she merely stood there until he decided that he was going to be able to speak to her.

"All you have to do is ask." she said, in a soft whisper, not intended to be sexual, although it would have come across in that way to Jack, especially given her attire.

Placing another set of music on the cd player, Evangeline locked eyes with Jack and she slowly began to move her hips in a circle, as the slow beat began to get faster so did the movement of her hips, increasing the fluid wave like movement, while her upper arms flowed and moved in the same manner, highlighting her slenderness and her flexibility as she danced.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Jack saw Evangeline blushing and had to admit that blushing seemed like an appropriate response right now, even though he was the one who had spoken about the connection between them. It was very cute to see a blush of Evangeline's face though, not something he'd ever seen before. The fact that it was accompanied by a soft smile just made Jack smile even wifer,

"Tis is te firs' time ye've loved anyting?" he asked, blinking a little bit in shock before he smiled broadly but still tenderly, "Well I'm happy te be te firs' ting ye've foun' tha ye can love. I'm sure tere are other tings we can discover together."

Seeing that Evangeline might want some sort of comment other than open mouthed shock and awe, Jack tried to compose himself. He looked up up and down, drinking her in hungrily,

"Ye look absolutely beautiful." he whispered huskily to her, "Yer a vision o beauty and te female form."

Jack was entranced from the moment Evangeline started moving, from the moment that she started dancing in such an exotic and tantalising manner. He wanted to reach out and touch her as she moved. Jack knew then that he wanted her in a sexual manner in perhaps the deepest of senses. The growing tent in his trousers were testament to that.
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:47 pm

Evangeline blinked a little bit when Jack smiled even wider, the tender touch to his smile was one that she found that she quite liked, it made her feel special and above all else it made her feel that the feelings that she was harbouring were wanted, and that she was wanted along with them.

"Yes, you are the first thing that I have ever managed to love, and it's all down to you, with your help, I believe I can feel more human than I have ever felt." she said with a small smile on her lips.

Hearing the husky whisper that came from Jack, Evangeline coughed a little and tried to hide another faint blush, it was only very faint but it was still something that she had not had a lot of experience with.

"A vision of beauty? Isn't that a little bit over the top Jack?" she asked politely as she kept her body moving in time with the song.

As she moved the song began to wind down and she stopped her dance as the music ended, giving a bow to Jack as if she had just finished a performance, Evangeline stepped softly towards him and sat on his lap.

"I enjoyed that."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm

Jack had never smiled like this to anyone else but looking into Evangeline's eyes it just felt right for some reason. It felt like this smile was meant for her and only for her. She was special, not just to him either,

"I will help ye te feel more human day by day Eva." he assured her quietly before leaning in and kissing her gently on the lips, "I'll make sure te give ye all o' te bes' experiences o' being human."

Jack was an expert in locating hidden things, he was often a spy after all, so he noticed Evangeline's blush as soon as it started. He grinned. It made her look adorable,

"Ye a vission o' beauty." he shook his head even as he watched her dance to the song, moving her body in such a way that his entire attention was focused on her, "No' ov'r te top at all babe. Tis te truth."

Jack had honestly not wanted the song to end because he knew that when it did the dancing would end to. And he was fast becoming addicted to Evangeline's sexy body and movements. When she sat in his lap he immediately wrapped his arms around her and held her closer,

"I enjoyed it te!" he told her with a massive grin, "Yer wer amazin' back ter Eva! Don' be suprised if yer get yerself poked fer tis!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:09 am

Evangeline happily returned the kiss to Jack's lips when he kissed her, it was so nice to be able to feel someone holding her, someone that wasn't afraid of her and who would be there for her like she was a human, and they would act like she was human.

"I can't wait to explore what it means to be human, what is the best thing about being a human Jack? Wont you tell me?" she asked, her tone, a little bit exuberant.

Of course she had seen many times what had happened when women were complimented by men, they were often then led into the bedroom and she wasn't sure about that just yet....

"The truth...I can tell you that I like your accent, I like it very much." she said, with a small smile on her lips.

Now being held closely against Jack, Evangeline closed her eyes and smiled gently, before letting her features back into her schooled expression; "What do we do next at a party?"
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down