Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the lake (James and Eva)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

At the lake (James and Eva) - Page 2 Empty Re: At the lake (James and Eva)

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 am

Evangeline was not very pleased that she was not able to drink and eat like a normal person, she was hoping that this might change as she got older but it didn't seem to be, at least she had not had the ability taken away from her.

"I normally like to think this way, it makes it more bareable, but it shows that I am not and never will be human." she said with a small sad smile on her lips.

Shaking her head Evangeline merely said; "No I am just sad at the moment, my scythe is pretty useful sometimes."

With one eyebrow raised, Evangeline hummed and she thought that it would probably explain a lot of things;

"Perhaps I do, I am not sure. I shall ask him that when I next see him."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am

James smiled sadly. It must have been a sad and lonely life if she thought that she wasn't ever going to be human. After all, did it really matter if you weren't a homosapien? Vampires weren't and they were considered people after all,

"Well a' leas' ye can bear it if ye tink abou' it tha way." he agreed sadly before adding, "Ye migh' never be a homosapien but ye can be a person. In fac' I tink ye already are a person."

When she told him that she was sad at the moment he tilted his head to the side slightly, "Why are ye sad? Ye want te share the load maybe?"

He chuckled a little bit,

"Perhaps ye do? Shouldn't ye be te one te know tha?"
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:41 am

Evangeline looked down at her feet, she had worn one of her favourite pairs of boots they were chunky qand black with large black clasps and she could not help but think that she was never going to be the person that she hoped she would be.

"That is very nice of you to say so James, however there are many that would disagree with you, it's why I'm locked up in the Department of Mysteries when I was first found."

Shaking her head she merely stared blankly at the water; "No thank you, I shall keep my thoughts to myself."

Blinking a little bit Evangeline was never the greatest person where feelings were involved and she could not help but wonder if what she was feeling was what James said.

"I have never felt this way before, so I don't rightly know what it is, I have never had a real friendship before, this is new to me."
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:58 am

James wasn't the biggest fan of the Ministry of Magic. It made sense seeing as he'd been a squib fighter for the muggles during the brief civil war in Britain. He owed more to the muggles than he ever did to the wizards and when Evangeline told him about how she'd been locked up he couldn't help but think how right he was to dislike witches and wizards,

"Well tey're ignoran' lil witches and wizards." he told her with a touch of bitterness, "Tey hate an' fear wha' tey don' understan'. Take it from me, yer a person Evangeline."

James had to admited that he was less than surprised when she decided to keep it to herself, he probably would have done the same, "Well if yer ever wan' te talk abou' it, I'm aroun'."

He smiled a little bit. He was glad that he was going to be her friend, perhaps her first one. James wanted to be her friend and to prove to both her and the Ministry that she was a person,

"Well ter's always a firs' time." he told her with a smile, "But I'm yer frien' Evangeline. If yer ever wan' te talk abou' it yer come te me yea?"
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Webb Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 am

Evangeline heard that there was a tone of bitterness in James' voice and she wondered why it would be there, he spoke as if he had some unattractive look in with wizards and witches that would form a negative belief like this. To Evangeline however, all humans behaved this way to her.

"I see, well it is one perspective versus many, perhaps you should try telling them that, maybe I can finally leave the Department one day." she said in a hopeful tone, before she quashed it.

With a small sigh, Evangeline looked at her hands and flexed them; "I'm tired of all of this death." she said quietly "That is what is making me sad."

Evangeline was going to tell James why she was sad, she was going to tell him everything, but she was not sure if she was going to tell him everything at the same time.

She hoped that he would understand her previous statement, as her telling him what was wrong.
Evangeline Webb
Evangeline Webb
Ministry Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2