Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia)

2 posters

Go down

I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia) Empty I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia)

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:33 am

James had decided that he'd had enough of playing nursemaid for his stupid brother. The guy had gotten himself into this mess and James was damned sure he could get himself out of it or die trying. He rolled his neck to try and relax as he walked up to the club.

He was dressed in tight fighting black jeans and a black shirt with the buttons open halfway down. Tonight he just wanted to have some fun, get drunk, and not have to worry about his asshole of a brother getting them into a bar brawl over the first woman who looked Jack's way with anything resembling interest.

Moving past the line outside the club, James stopped to talk to the bouncer,

"Heya ter Snowy." he greeted the seven foot tall albino, "Go' room fer tis fecker in der?"

The man, Snowy, laughed a little bit and nodded,

"You and one girl man but that's all alright?" he reasoned before James grinned and gave him a high-five,

"Tanks Snowy yer te bes'." he told him with a grin before smirking, "Yer know te girl I like Snowy... if she shows up let her in yea?"

With that James moved into the club and made his way to the bar. He immediately ordered two vodka shots, leaving one for Aurelia if she chose to come.
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia) Empty Re: I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:50 am

Aurelia had decided that her and Silas had as much relationship between them as a sexual one could take, and after that there just wasn't much left in there for them to explore, maybe it was because they both had their hearts set on other people.

Despite what she had said. she did miss James, and she wnated to be able to tell him that she did, but she knew that it would hurt her pride more than anything else to have to do that, so she merely took a back seat and would let him see if he wanted to broach the subject again.

Wearing her short denim hot pants, Aurelia had on a thin strap top and her high heeled Iron Fist stilletto heels, they were a new purchase and she loved them, hadn't taken them off since she bought them. Needing to have a relax, she smiled at Snowy, and was immediately let into the bar.

As she made her way over she spotted James, she knew it was him because he didn't have the aura of a prat that Jack did;

"Hi." she said simply as she sat down next to him "Fancy seeing you here."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia) Empty Re: I wanna get mortal! (James and Aurelia)

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 am

James smiled a little bit when Aurelia made her presence known. She did always have a quirky sense of humour after all. He chuckled a little bit and slid one of the vodka shots closer to her,

"Hi yerself ter Aurelia." he greeted her with a grin, "Te firs' drink's on me. Ah hell tey're all on me but still."

Knocking back his own shot he breathed in happily as the burning spread through his throat. It felt so good to let loose like this. He smiled at her again,

"Yer know I din' tink yer'd actually come yer know." he told her quietly as he ordered a bottle of beer from the barman to just sip as they talked, "I would have though yer'd be out wit tha' Silas fella. Don' get me wrong, I'm glad tha' yer've decided to meet up wit me instead. Jus' a lil surprised I guess."
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:29 am

Aurelia smirked as she accepted the shot from James and she immediately chucked it back, wanting to start cutting loose right this second, she had been under a lot of stress lately and her injuries from the last battle she had were still acting up.

"Much appreciated James." she smiled softly, she could feel her feeling coming back for him already, and with the nights she had spent with Jack and with Silas running through her mind, she knew that they were nothing in comparison to the nights with James.

Laughing a little bit, she shook her head, unable to stop herself from smirking and hoping to see his reaction when she said that she was actually back on the market;

"It might suprise you to note that I am now single again." she smirked "There wasn't much left between us after we'd tried every position, if you know what I mean." Aurelia grinned.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 am

Seeing Aurelia smirk made him smirk right back. He'd missed her playful attitude when it came to drinking with him. Ah who was he kidding? He missed everything about Aurelia but she wasn't about to come back to him. Seeing her knock back the shot much like he had, James chuckled a little bit and smirked. Seemed he wasn't the only one who wanted to relax,

"Ah anyting fer ye Aurelia, ye know tha." he told her casually, even though he meant every word of it. He chuckled and waved the barman over, "Order whatever yer wan' Aurelia. All on me remember?"

He raised an eyebrow at her laughter before taking a swig of beer. When she told him that it was single again he very nearly choked on the beer but managed to control himself. He perked up immediately,

"Single yer say? No one aroun' tha takes yer fancy?" he asked, trying hard not to sound desperate. He burst out laughing and shook his head, "Ah one o' tose eh? At leas' wit me we tried new tings an' lasted long enough te go back over tings we liked."
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:51 am

Aurelia raised her eyebrow a little bit, it really did seem that James wanted to get back into her good books and she had been staying away from him because she knew that really...he was already there. He had been sent away and he had done what he thought was right, in his position, Aurelia would have done the same.

"I'll have two Southern Comforts and lemonade please." she ordered, intending to take advantage of the free bar this evening "So, what have you been up to then James, relaxing I take it from the amount of alcohol you want to consume." Aurelia joked.

Chuckling a little, Aurelia couldn't believe that that he was being this obvious, or maybe it was because she knew the twins so well, that she was able to tell. Who knows? Rolling her eyes slightly, she just sipped at her drink and smirked;

"There might be someone who takes my fancy but...I don't know I've not been the nicest to them at the moment." she purred, before darting forwards and pulling James' head towards her, placing a passionate, yet soft kiss on his lips "I hope you don't mind if I'm still in love with you James..." Aurelia whispered.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:58 am

Seeing Aurelia taking advantage of his offer of a free bar, James smiled a little bit to himself. He wanted to continue to treat Aurelia like this whenever he could but he just wasn't able to most of the time because he just wan't the one she was with. James took another swig of his beer,

"Well I've been relaxin since I got here but I came her te get te hell away from me brother." he told her with a small chuckle, "Te fecker deserves his injuries an' I ain' te greatest nursemaid te begin wit."

When Aurelia told him that there might be someone who took her fancy but she hadn't been nice to the person recently his heart jumped into his throat. Could she be talking about him? He dared to hope,

"Well... I sure te person would fergive yer fer anyting like tha'. Tey probably deserved te cold shoulder in te firs' place." he told her before he was kissed. Immediately he kissed her back before the kiss was over. But when she whispered to him he closed his eyes in happiness, "Yer have no idea how lon' I've waited te hear yer say tha' again... I love yer too Aurelia. I never stopped lovin ye an' only ye."
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 am

Aurelia had taken a big risk in allowing herself to say that she loved James, she didn't want to be hurt again, but she knew he had never meant to hurt her in the first place, but hurt she had been both physically and mentally and it had been his and his brother's fault.

When James said that he loved her too still, Aurelia smiled softly and moved to sit on his lap, abandoning her chair, and merely moving her drink over to sit in front of her and James while they decided they were going to work this through.

"You love me?" she asked quietly "So...do you want to start things where we left off before James? Being...together like we were, or do you want to take it slowly at first, as if we're starting out a fresh. I know which option I would prefer."

Gently Aurelia pressed her lips to James' once more in a quick kiss, before resting her head on his shoulder.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:19 am

James knew that Aurelia had put herself in a very vulnerable position to tell him that she loved him still. He knew that his leaving had hurt her immensely, it had helped to close up her heart. He didn't want that to ever happen again. He promised himself that he would never let it happen again, he would not be the cause of any pain but the end of it.

James smiled wider when Aurelia abandoned her chair for his lap, sitting there so that he could hold her closely. And hold her he did. He wrapped his arms around her and for the first time in years he enjoyed just holding her to him,

"I do. I've always loved you Aurelia." he told her, controlling his accent because he thought the confession would sound better if he pronounced his words correctly. He smiled and gently stroked her cheek, "I wan' te go back te te way tings were between us... I wan' te hold yer in te nigh'... kiss yer durin te day... an' love yer at all times."

The kiss was amazing, it made his own lips tingle even after it was done. He sighed happily as he idly ran his fingers through her hair, "I've missed ye Aurelia..."
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:30 am

Aurelia was surprised when James dropped his accent, but it almost made the confession even more poignant, it made it feel even more special than it was and she smiled once more, even softer this time, she could feel herself becoming more and more like who she used to be.

Nuzzling her head against James' neck, Aurelia purred softly and she gently kissed at his skin, wanting to get out of here right away and move back to her house, now that they had gotten their much needed feelings off their chests.

"That's the option I was aiming for as well." she smiled gently "I think that would be lovely James, and, as much as I hate to waste good alcohol, I think that maybe we should go home, have some...much missed time to talk. Just us."

Making a small face as one of the bar patrons turned green next to her, Aurelia rolled her eyes; "Before this guy pukes on me."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:39 am

James blushed ever so slightly when she seemed to pay more attention to him with the admission without his accent. It was strange but he liked the extra attention a lot. He smiled back at her and gently kissed her on the lips, gently but letting her feel his love for her.

He purred happily when she nuzzled into his neck and began to kiss it. James grinned and did the same for Aurelia, kissing and nuzzling her neck as she exposed it for him. He loved being with her like this,

"Well I'm glad tha I still know wha' yer wan'." he told her with a soft smile of his own, "I tink I would love tha as much as ye would Aurelia. Shall we move te yer house?"

He chuckled a little bit before nodding,

"Yer have a fair poin' te babe." he kissed her gently on the lips, "Yer bring yer bike or are we usin a portkey or someting?"
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 am

Aurelia grinned a little bit and she stood up from James' lap, placing her finger underneath his chin and she made to lead him out of the club, and into the outside area where she had parked up her bike, that she always rode when she had the chance to.

"I think that my house would be the best bet James, unless you want Jack to ask to join in again?" she smirked "But he seemed to have a lovely lady of his own the last time I asked."

Opening the door to the club, Aurelia smirked and she waltzed over to the pavement, where she had parked her bike almost right up against the entrance to the club, sitting on the seat she patted the back, in a gesture to let James know to get on.

"You know I always ride my bike whenever I can." Aurelia smirked "So hop on and I'll take you to my new place."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:53 am

James grinned right back at Aurelia as she rose from his lap but he also wanted to pout because a certain part of him would much rather she stayed on his lap. He followed her out of the club to where she had stashed her bike, not far from the club itself,

"Yea yer house would be te one an' only option I tink." he agreed with a chuckle, "Jack woul' try it but his lil lady frien' migh' have te have some tough words wit him. An' believe me, tis girl is scary."

Climbing onto the bike behind Aurelia, James was sure he was poking her quite a lot as he settled in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her happily,

"Yea I know babe." he admitted with a grin, "But yer sure yer can still ride jus' as good? How abou' yer show me how well yer ride?"
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:59 am

Aurelia smirked and she shook her head lightly at these statements that James made, sometimes he was just as perverse as his brother, but he also had more morals than him, which more than made up for the slight similarity in perverseness.

Kicking her bike into gear, it roared into life and Aurelia chuckled as she let it zoom off from the pavement, well on their way to her new apartment, and hopefully it would be a shock for James, it was quite a change from her old place after all.

"I'll let you be the judge of that one." Aurelia called back as she raced along the road, and well on her way home.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down