Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James)

2 posters

Go down

Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James) Empty Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 am

Aurelia hopped off her bike, after skidding to a halt outside of the large block of modern flats that she lived in now, they were anew build, and she was very glad to be able to get a place in the building, after all it was dependant on muggle money, something she didn't have an awful lot of.

Waiting for James to come off the bike with her, Aurelia wandered up to the front door and she ran her hands through her hair as she did so, standing there by the front door she got her keys out and opened it for them to get in, the clean smell of bleach was strong since the cleaners were fast at work.

With that she wandered over the modernist reception and pressed the lift button, when in the lift she cracked a smirk;

"Bet you never thought I would end up living in a posh place like this did you James?" she asked with a grin, pressing the penthouse button.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James) Empty Re: Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James)

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:00 am

James grinned even as they skidded to a halt outside her new apartment complex. He had really missed being on a bike with Aurelia, she had a way of making the whole experience a cross between the thrill of your life and certain suicide.

He climbed off the bike after Aurelia and followed her up to her front door. James looked around as he did so. The apartments seemed to be relatively new and were in a good neighbourhood. Thankfully they didn't look too expensive. Blinking at the smell of bleach, James coughed a little bit and followed her into the reception area with a small laugh,

"Maybe not but I knew tha' yer deserved te live in somewhere are posh as tis babe." he told her, whispering into her ear from behind as they waited for the lift.
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James) Empty Re: Kiss And Make Up (Aurelia and James)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:09 am

Aurelia smirked as the lift opened and she stepped outside and she found herself in the penthouse apartment corridor, walking down the cream carpeted corridor, she opened the door to her apartment and showed the large glass window that covered most of the room, showing the view of London stretching out before them.

"Well thanks James, now I just have enough money to own the place that I've deserved to live for a good few years in your opinion. It's really nice here, plush I suppose is the word."

Running her hand through her hair she dumped her bag and keys on the hall table before locking the door after James had come in, kicking off her heels, Aurelia sighed happily and instantly became several inches shorter than she was.

"Anything you want to eat or drink just yet, the kitchen is over there if you want to help yourself." she grinned, before flopping down on the comfortable black sofa.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Irvine Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:15 am

James chuckled a little bit as he followed Aurelia out of the lift and into the cream corridor. It did seem rather classy he had to admit, it showed that she was moving up in the world. When he saw the view she had of Lodon he whistled a little bit,

"Jaysus H Christ... now tha's a view!" he laughed before grinning, "Ah tis always te way though righ'? Yer only get tha home yer deserve when yer've had te work fer it."

James looked around the apartment itself, kicking his shoes off before he really went anywhere. Wandering around the front room he couldn't help but grin,

"Now tis is how te other half lives huh?" he joked with a dry chuckle before grinning and sitting down on the sofa next to her, "An' wha' if I jus' wan' te cuddle up wit te woman I love? Nah drink or food needed fer tha."
James Irvine
James Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:25 am

Aurelia grinned a little bit and she couldn't help but feel even more impressed with herself when she heard about how James was reacting to the view, it was something, and she had thought that it was a picture when she had first seen it in the magazine.

"I suppose that it does work that way, it makes you feel so much better when you do actually get what you want in the end." she smirked a little bit "You know I didn't think that view was real when I bought this place, took me so long to get used to."

With that, Aurelia rested her head on James' lap and she lay down on the sofa properly now she had his legs to rest her head on, snuggling into him, she hoped that he would place his arms around her, and would hold her as close as he could.

"I would think that was a great idea, and I would be up for having some relaxing times with the man that I love, Lord knows that we deserve it."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down