Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack) Empty Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Aurelia, as soon as the meeting was done and she was sure that all of the members had dispursed she looked at Jack and felt both a surge of anger and a surge of sadness running up inside of her which she tried to squash down, although it wasn't going to be an easy conversation for him...

Not at all.

Taking a deep breath she stepped forwards and raised her hand to slap him hard across the cheek, it was really something she felt he deserved and he was lucky it was only a slap.

"You complete and utter b*stard." she growled, sticking her hands in her lab coat to try and stop herself from slapping him again "Where in God's name have you been for all of these years? Then you walk into here like we just had tea and biscuits this morning?! You cheeky sod!"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack) Empty Re: Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Jack had sat through the whole meeting with the word moron tattood on his head but as much as it annoyed him he was probably deserving of it. He had kind of taken his brother and ran off without telling Aurelia after all. But now the meeting was over and Jack was just hoping that she wouldn't try and kill him.

The slap stung like hell but he admitted that he did deserve that one. He worked his jaw, she still had a strong right hook after all. Jack nodded a little bit,

"Alrigh' I migh' te deserved tha." he admitted before looking a bit sad, "Me an' James had te go. We had te go te Germany. Undercover an' all tha. Didn't wan'te have te leave ye Aurelia..."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack) Empty Re: Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Aurelia was absolutely fuming, she was raging inside and that was not something that she often let herself indulge in, she either got blind drunk so she wouldn't notice or she kept it inside, but she had thought that she was so close to James and Jack then they had betrayed her.

"You MIGHT have deserved it?!" she yelled "You deserve your balls getting ripped off thats what you deserve and I'm all too happy to do that you Irish git!"

Folding her arms about her chest in an effort to calm herself, it didn't really work and she began to pace the floor of the graveyard, frowning and gesturing wildly with her arms as jack attempted to explain it to her;

"Sod the stupid excuses Jack. Was it too much to ask for a sodding OWL or some sort of text message?! I thought you were DEAD. Do you have any idea what happened while you were away? What I had to go through?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Jack sighed almost beneath his breath. This was going to be a long night if she was half as wound up as he thought she was. He winced a little bit. Give him five rounds with half of the German armed forces anyday over this, Aurelia was like a bomb ready to explode right now,

"Alrigh' I deserved it a lo'." he admitted before wincing, "Now tha's a bi' far I havete say..."

As she began to pace Jack caught himself planning escape routes. But that wasn't going to really work now was it? Apparently she'd managed to make herself a witch somehow, she'd blast him before he could get away,

"We were tol' te go dark and go te groun' Aurelia. No owls an no texts... hell, no phones at all." he sighed a little bit and held his hands together, "We didn' wan' te go Aurelia."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Aurelia glared at Jack and she stopped her pacing, she pointed a shaky finger in the direction of the exit of the graveyard, she could not express how much she hated the two of them right now, she would have preferred it if they had stayed away.

If she would have been allowed to continue believing they had died, everything would be careful.

"But go you did." she said quietly, her voice full of emotion as it trembled just like her finger as she continued to point "I don't want to see you, or James ever again, you two are dead to me, and that's the way I want it to stay."

Lifting her gaze up from the floor, Aurelia's eyes were shimmering with tear but she blinked them back and her gaze hardened.

"So go."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Jack knew just from the shakily pointing finger that Aurelia wanted him and James gone, back out of her life. They had all become huge parts of each others lives before and the absense of him and James seemed to have hurt Aurelia a lot deeper than people thought that she could feel. But that was just her mask of strength, Jack knew that their return was hurting her a great deal,

"Ye... we did." he admitted quietly, wanting to look away but at the same time knowing he had to continue to look at her, "Sorry Aurelia but we ain' dead. An' we're here now, here for ye now."

Jack saw the tears in Aurelia's eyes and couldn't stop himself taking a step closer,

"I ain' goin' te leave ye again."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Aurelia was going through so many emotions, she did not know why they had appeared, she did not know why they cared so much when they had been apart so many years, and she was also hurt by the fact that James had not come to see her first.

Given what they had felt for each other, she thought that it would have been nice to see him beforehand.

"I don't want you to be here for me now." she spat out "I don't want to see you, I want you to be dead for what you did to me, I trusted you!" Aurelia said desperately "I let you in and you left me, you promised!"

Biting back her emotions Aurelia turned away and she tried to stop herself shaking in her effort to stop her tears rolling down her cheeks;

"I want you to leave." she said quietly.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

Jack flinched a little bit when Aurelia seemed to let out a torrent of emotions in such a short space of time. She didn't really even say much but what she did say was packed with emotion and was worth almost a full essay worth of words by themselves. He looked a little bit ashamed, even though he was feeling more than a little bit of shame,

"Well we're here now fer ye. Even if ye don' wan' us." he replied calmly before sighing again, grimacing when she mentioned that she'd trusted them, "An' we trust'd ye. We din' wan' te leave ye Aurelia bu' tey din' give us a choice."

The tears were rolling down her tears now and though Aurelia was demanding that he leave he couldn't. He could only cross the distance between them and wrap her up in a tight hug,

"I won'."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:14 am

Aurelia looked at Jack and her chest heaved up and down as she tried to keep it inside, all her emotions, but she simply couldn't and she hoped that she was going to be able to let it all out in her own time, which unfortunately was getting closer and closer.

"There is always a choice." she said, holding back a large sob, she believed that there was always a choice in your actions, and to think they had chosen against her, was so hurtful.

When he stepped across to her and hugged her, Aurelia was going to reach up and slap him but she merely hammered her fists on his chest and she couldn't hold back her tears any longer;

"L-let go of me!" she said loudly "Y-you can't just come h-here and expect everything to be alright, b-because it's not. B-both of you hurt me so much, and James c-couldn't even be bothered to come after a-all we felt."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 am

Jack's heart went out to Aurelia, as small and as twisted as his heart probably was he was still able to feel bad about what had happened to Aurelia. When she told him that there was always a choice Jack couldn't stop himself from scowling a little bit at the ground,

"An' sometimes te ain' a righ' choice te be foun'." he added with a sad sigh. It had been true for him and his brother that was for sure.

The hug, he knew, caught her by surprise but he had expected a slap across the face and not the light hammering against his chest. He simply ignored her hits to his chest and held her to him,

"No." he told her with a sad ghost of a smile, "I ain' goin' te let ye go. I don' expec' everyting te be alrigh' Aurelia... I jus' wan' te go back te bein' here fer ye."

At the mention of his brother he shrugged a little bit,

"He's no' here ye' cus he managed te get himself caught by tha Amsel guy. He tried rushin home."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 am

Aurelia was beginning to find herself wanting to stop the hammering to Jack's chest it wasn't doing anything but hurting her hand she eventually stopped it and just was still and non compliant in his arms, if he wanted to hold her then he could but she wasnt going to hold him back.

"W-well you can't!" she said defiantly "I don't need you to be here for me, I don't need anybody but myself, I can cope just fine on my own so just go away."

Looking up into his eyes Aurelia just gave in and started to cry on Jack's chest, she buried her head there so that she might not be able to be seen, she was ashamed of herself for crying.

"I don't care what happened, he should be here, he never should have left me in the first place" she whispered "Silas would never leave me." Aurelia added in the same whisper.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:49 am

Jack let Aurelia pound away at his chest, it was another way for her to vent her frustrations out against him and his brother. Let her hit him if she didn't want to start letting it all out by crying. He knew that she would eventually though. When her energy waned she was cry against him and he would hold her until she stopped crying,

"Ye can' sto' us from lookin out fer ye Aurelia." he told her with a small smile, "I know ye don' exactly need us, or anyone, bu' we ain' goin' anywhere. I ain' goin' anywhere."

When she just gave in and began to cry into his chest, Jack held her as she cried, gently stroking her hair as she let out some of her feelings in the form of tears. It was the least he could do,

"Ye I'm sure he tinks te same ting. I know I do." he raised an eyebrow at her second whisper, "Silas? Te new military guy righ?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am

Aurelia let out a frustrated groan when he continued to tell her that she was going to have to put up with the pair of the twins staying put, they were right she could not stop them from looking out for her, however they were not going to be able to go up any in her books from doing so.

"Well then don't expect me to actually want to speak to you then and I swear to god if you start making trouble in this new group I will kick you out of it without a second thought."

Nodding her head Aurelia sniffled and she wished that Silas was here now, she wanted to talk to him, she needed to talk to him, it would help her to make sense of all of the things that she was going through.

"Yes, that's him." she said quietly "You've missed a lot while you've been swanning around in Germany."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:16 am

At her frustrated groan, Jack smiled a little bit even though he had to stiffle a smirk. It was quite amusing in a way he thought. They were going to do what he'd said they'd do with our without her permission and they both knew that after all,

"Oh perish te thought ye'd speak te lil ol me." he teased her gently with a smirk before nodding, "Don' worry I won' be makin any waves. Fer wha' it's worth ye have me word."

When Aurelia sniffed, Jack paused for a second as he reached into one of his pockets. He handed a pristine white hankerchief for her to take if she wanted to,

"Ter ye go. Huh. Thought so but it nev'r hurts te ask." he replied with a shrug, "Guess ye righ. Sad state when ye know more abou' ye enemy's country tan ye own."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 am

Aurelia nodded a little and drew away from Jack, she had let all the initial emotions out and she no longer felt the need to remain so close to him, after all she was supposed to behave professionally to those that are in her group, not burden them with her problems.

"Indeed, perish the thought." she said quietly before adding "You always were a man of your word Jack, but it's been so long, how do I know your the same man I knew?"

Taking the handkerchief from Jack she dabbed at her eyes and gently blew her nose before placing it in the pocket of her coat. With that Aurelia placed her hands in her pockets and couldn't help but lean against Jack once more like she needed him to keep her upright.

"I meant that had happened to me, although you might be right on that last point too."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 am

Jack let Aurelia slip out from his arms without a fight because he knew that she had released some of her pent up emotions to him now. She was a proud woman too, she wouldn't want for people to say that she had crumpled and cried, she wanted to release her problems when she wanted to,

"I haven' chang'd Aurelia." he told her quietly with a small smile, "Great'r appreciation fer explosives but no' changed any other way. Jus' a lil older an' a lil uglier."

Seeing her take the hankerchief, Jack smiled faintly. To be honest he hadn't expected her to take it but he was glad that she did. When she leant against him he smiled a little bit before frowning,

"I coul' tell ye'd changed Aurelia." he whispered quietly, "Ye've been doin' magic too. Wha' happened?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:51 am

Aurelia couldn't help but grin and she waved her hand at Jack, running her hand through her hair she wondered just why they were able to disarm her anger so easily, it was something that she knew she should be worried about but couldn't bring herself to dislike.

"I can definitely see the ugly part." she smirked a little "It doesn't seem that being away from me agrees with you Jack."

When he asked her what happened, Aurelia frowned and she tugged at her hair, patting his shoulders a little bit, she didn't know if she was ready for someone to know just yet.

"That's a conversation for another time Jack, I'm just getting in a good mood again." she smirked "Do you want to go for a drink somewhere? I know that I definitely need one."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:09 am

Seeing Aurelia grin, Jack matched it with one of his own. It was good to know that she wasn't going to be quite as angry at him in the future. They'd be able to get back to being friends if this carried on. He gasped in mock hurt,

"Ouch ye struck me deep!" he joked with a smirk before shrugging, "Yea well ter ain' no need ter look yer bes' unless yer around a world-class beauty te appreciate it an' I've only just go' back te ye... I'll be lookin better in no time."

Jack smiled a little bit, "Ye jus' tell me if ye change yer min'."

When she mentioned getting drunk he laughed happily and smirked at her,

"I betcha I can still drink ye under te table!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:23 am

Aurelia laughed gently when Jack acted hurt by her statement, it was nice to be so playful with someone again, she had been so serious recently it wasn't who she was and it seemed that now her boys were back she was just arriving back to where she had left.

"I've missed your flattering you know Jack, it always brightened my day, but you might be interested to know that the other 'first class beauty' Legs was it? Died long ago."

When he said that he could drink her under the table Aurelia held up her hands, she knew that he was going to beat her in any drinking competition, he was Irish after all.

"I don't dispute that Jackie baby, I just wait while you get drunk and then when you are I take embarrassing pictures of you."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 am

Jack chuckled when he got Aurelia to laugh, sometimes it was good to act the class clown, even when you were an adult and were often prompted to act your age. Laughter was good for the soul, he'd always been taught. Then again he'd also been told that killing sinners was also good for the soul,

"Ah well me fillie ye'll be gettin plenty of it soon enough!" he told her with a grin. When she mentioned another beauty he was honestly stumped, "Ummm... who? Wait... oh ye mean tha lil bitchy one? Nah she was never in yer league Aurelia."

He laughed a little bit. Seemed that Aurelia remembered the last time they'd went drinking,

"Well I'd be afrai' a tha if it weren' fer te fac' tha I ain' ever been ashamed a wha I do while drunk."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Aurelia smirked a little bit and she knew that it was always Jack that tended to make her more warm, even though she was the one that sometimes she felt the most distance between them, as, when he was not in this mood he was quite difficult to get along with.

"Awwww Jack I'm sure she would have been devastated to hear that, after all she was pining after you when you left." she smirked "But yes she was rather the bitch, and she never did give me that Budwieser."

Taking a deep breath Aurelia turned around and walked quite quickly up to Jack, grabbed him by his coat and pressed her lips to his own in a hard kiss, before breaking away with a small smile on her lips.

"I've missed you." she said simply "But yes let's go and get drunk."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:30 am

Jack chuckled a little bit, he only vaguely recalled the woman he'd given the nickname 'legs' to. If memory served she had actually been pretty ugly, he'd only hit on her at the time to make Aurelia angry. And it seemed to have worked,

"Yer well she'd be devaste' te hear tha' she's a bitch too but oh well. As fer te pining... she can feck off an die. I only like women, not lil girls." he joked before sticking his tongue out, "Budweiser... it's nasty! How can yer drink tha bubblegum tripe?"

When Aurelia turned around suddenly he didn't know what to expect but what he had definately not expected was the hard kiss that he got. As they broke away he licked his lips slightly. She tasted of cherry,

"Usually tha happens te me after te woman's drunk." he joked with a grin, "Come on ten Aurelia, le' me show yer a goo' time."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 am

Aurelia felt very good after all these years to tell Jack how much he had annoyed her that particular meeting, it was a wonder that the knife she had thrown at him hadn't gone straight through his head the way that he had made her feel.

"Hehe," she chuckled "This feels good to finally bitch about somebody, I've been so uptight the past few years I need to cut loose and have a blast from the past, feel like walking down memory lane?"

With a smirk on her lips Aurelia shrugged her shoulders; "I was young and it was alcohol, I just wanted some because she had the nerve to drink it in my meeting, after being late."

When Jack told her she was going to be shown a good time, Aurelia grinned and gave him the thumbs up;

"I can't wait to be shown a good time, Jack style." she winked.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:56 am

Jack had to admit that the meeting where he'd pissed her off could have gone worse. He still had a head for starters, it was hard to get her angry most of the time but when Aurelia got pissed people got busy dying,

"Yer've been te business-y an' all tha shit." he agreed with a wave of his hand, "Yer need some one te really make yerself let go! Ge' real hammered! Someone... Irish maybe? Sure, I'll be yer merry lil guide down tha lane!"

Jack grinned, "An' jus' like tha yer soundin like an Irish fillie. Yer hav no idea wha tha does te me..."

He chuckled a little bit before pulling her in close and stealing a hard kiss. Winking, he took her hand,

"Well come on ten babe! Te bars are open an' when we're done I hav a bottle o mal' with yer name on it!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 am

Aurelia did not know that Jack was going to be quite as forward as he was now, however she was glad of it and when he kissed her hard on the lips after pulling her close to him, she almost had the urge to melt into his kiss. It was so unexpected and passionate.

Licking her lips when they pulled away, Aurelia smirked and she ran her hand through her hair;

"Mmmm-mmm, nice kissing, you've only gotten better in the time we have been apart, I hope you haven't been practicing on the German ladies, there weren't much else to choose from over there I presume though."

When he picked her up by the hand Aurelia smirked and she walked in the direction of the nearest bar, hopefully they would be able to get hammered together, but she knew what happened when they both were drunk together.

"Hows this one?" she asked with a smirk opening the door "The lights are on and the drinks are flowing, but the bar is empty."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next