Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 am

Jack had to admit that even though Aurelia had once been his brothers girl, he'd thought about kissing her many a time. So that was why he was so incredibly happy that she didn't slap him after his surprise kiss. Especially seeing how passionate the kiss had been. It was almost enough to make him groan lightly. God he hadn't had a kiss that good since the first time he'd met Aurelia, with their one night together,

"Why tank yer Aurelia, yer weren' bad yerself." he commented in a husky voice before chuckling a little bit, "Na no german fillies been wit me I can tell yer tha fer noting. Been holdin out fer a certain english fillie."

Jack had started out leading Aurelia but before long Aurelia was leading him on ahead. He chuckled a little bit and followed her obediently to the bar she was talking about. Seeing that it was almost empty, Jack shook his head in mock dismay,

"Wha kinda heathens leave an open bar te be empty?" he smirked a little bit as he moved up to the bar, giving Aurelia a wink, "Oh tha's righ', Englishmen."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vengeance Mark One (Aurelia and Jack)

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:21 am

Aurelia was more than glad that there had been no other women in Jack's life since they had been together, although she had to admit that it was a really long time to go without having a physical partner, so she couldn't help but smirk to herself.

"Thats a long time to wait Jackie baby, the woman must have been someone really special for you to hold out this long for her." she grinned, knowing full well that the woman was herself.

With a large smile on her face she walked up to the bar and rapped on the wood to get the barman's attention, hopefully he was going to be competant and not get her orders wrong like the last time she had gone out.

"Well this English lady is going to make the most of it." she smirked "Yeah I'll have one large pitcher of your...cockney tart please. As soon as possible yeah?"

Leaning against the bar she groaned lightly, pushing her chest and hips out as she did so.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:30 am

Jack was under no delusions that Aurelia was genuinely puzzled as to the identity of the woman he was talking about. The woman was worthy of a nobel prize in science and engineering! Not to mention biology. He chuckled a little bit and nodded to her,

"Ye been a while since I been wit a woman. I coul' tell tha's wha yer were wantin te know." he told her with a smirk, "But if yer also wonderin... I'm sure I can give tha woman more tan a few roun's fer her trouble."

He chuckled a little bit and when the barman came over he just gave the man a look. The barman had heard him speaking, so he knew he was Irish. The barman laughed before bringing a pint of guinness. He sipped it and sighed happily,

"Well yer go ahea' an' take advantage of it by all means ter." he smirked a little bit and blatently checked her our when she showed off her chest and hips to him, "If yer keep tha up lil english rose I migh jus' be takin advantage of yer right now!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:48 am

Aurelia, when her thoughts were confirmed that Jack had not been with any woman in the last few years, Aurelia blinked and she wondered just how he was keeping it inside of him without finding the nearest British woman that he could and taking her home.

"Oh really now?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes "And do you have a woman in mind for this special event, maybe one of the lovely women that you can find in this bar."

Gesturing around to the rest of the women, who altogether seemed interested in Jack, and were glad to hear that he was potentially looking for some sort of partner as they all started preening.

"You'll take advantage of me?" she asked with a smirk on her lips "Well maybe I dont want you to."

Recieving her drink she poured some of it into a tumbler and she sipped it happily, loving the fact that it was so sweet and mixed with something so purely alcoholic. It would get her wrecked in no time.

"The first one of many." she toasted.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 am

Jack had to admit that holding it in for all this time was beginning to take its toll on him now that he was so close to her again. He had to admit the only reason he'd not approached her about ravaging her again and again after the meeting was because she was just as likely to blast his thing off than for the two of them to have fun together,

"Ya rally now." he teased back with a wink, "Yer know wha? I do hav a special woman in min' fer tis! An' wha do yer know? She is in tis bar."

He made a show of pointing to each woman around the bar and shaking his head, knowing that he was shooting down some hormone driven dreams for some of them,

"Not her... she's ugly... fugly... too much hair... too french..." he turned to Aurelia and grinned wider than before, "Ye I'd take advantage of ye. Ye te one I waited fer after all."

Jack chuckled a little bit, he'd never heard of the drink she was having but then again he was Irish. That pretty much limited his drinking knowledge to beer and whiskey. He finished off his beer and pointed to a whiskey bottle,

"Yer damn righ' ter Aurelia." he agreed, looking her up and down again, "An' it'll be one hell o a nigh' when yer done."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:10 am

Aurelia enjoyed letting Jack tell her in his own special way that it was her that he wanted, she was going to let him have her because she wanted to be able to have her Jack once more, she could not deny the one time they had slept together it had been amazing....

In fact even the memory began to get her more and more riled up each second she thought of it.

Laughing while he pointed out the faults of all of the women in the bar she smirked; "Well Jack aren't you the cruel one, you're so mean to the ladies, they like you after all."

As soon as he said that they were in for one hell of a night together, Aurelia smirked happily and she couldn't help but run her hands down her body in an effort to highlight her curves.

"One hell of a night it is going to be." she smirked "Have you been thinking of me while you have been away then Jack?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:18 am

Jack knew that Aurelia knew he was talking about her and he had some idea that she was warming up to the idea of them being together again in the way they had been before. They had always been purely physical but that didn't mean Jack was about to say no. He wanted Aurelia more than he wanted anyone else. His desire to have Aurelia again was almost causing him to burst out of his trousers,

"Yea well yer know tha one woman I mentioned?" he asked her with a teasing wink, "Well it seems tha she was so good tha she set te bar too high fer anyone else."

Jack watched her hands glide down her body and he couldn't help but wish that it was his hands running across his body. He took a step forward so that their bodies were almost touching,

"Tha soun's like a promise I wan' ter see happen." he smirked before leaning in to whisper huskily in her ear, "Every day..."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:26 am

Aurelia placed a shocked look on her face as she finished her first tumbler of drink before getting another, it was good to finally have someone to be like this with again, she had never had this good a flirt in ages, not even with Silas.

More proof if proof was needed that she had missed her Irish boys a little too much to kill them upon reappearance.

"OH really now? Well I am sure that this woman is going to be very flattered by this idea, maybe you should show her exactly how much you have been missing her." she winked.

Pouring another glass, Aurelia downed it, as she had only poured a small amount, and then placed the glass back on the table with a smirk on her lips.

Pressing her hands against Jacks chest, Aurelia shifted them up to his shoulders and she smirked a little bit, gently rubbing Jack's shoulders as if giving him a massage.

"Everyday? What were you thinking about then, Jack? Surely not what I think you would be, me having been your brothers love?" she asked teasingly.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:32 am

Jack couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at Aurelia's obviously faked look of shock. Not only did she know it was her he was talking about but she was milking it for all the praise it was worth. Not that he could blame her. After all, he wanted to flirt with her and wanted to praise her. He had no doubt that she wanted him to both flirt and flatter her almost as much. She'd missed him no doubt,

"Ye rally. I'm sure tha tis woman knows exactly how much I wan' her. Show her eh?" he smirked before leaning in and kissing her hard on the lips again, "I've been missin yer Aurelia."

Opening his whiskey, Jack poured himself a glass with ice before downing it. He did the same another three times before he shook his head vigorously and grinned. When she placed her hands on his shoulders and massaged him he grinned wider,

"Ye, every day. An' I'm sure it was wha yer wer tinkin. As long as yer mind is still quite dirty." he winked at her before smirking, "Well ten tha jus' adds some ferbidden flavour te it righ'?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

Aurelia was liking the way that this conversation seemed to be going and it was nice to see that he still liked her as much as before, and that when he had been going to tease her with the other woman, it had purely been to get her angry and irate.

As soon as he leant forward to kiss her, Aurelia kissed him in return rather heatedly and she swore she could here some bitchy whispers from the other girls, but she didn't care, just held her finger up to them as she pulled Jack's head in to hers again and continued to kiss him.

Finally she broke off and grinned wolfishly; "Oh believe me, I know the feeling Jack, it's been far too long for us." she said, moving her finger in between them.

Seeing him chuck so many whiskeys back, Aurelia grinned and shook her head; "You really are too much Jack, I can't believe that you would do that, although I like it."

With a purr she extended her legs out in front of her.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 am

Jack hadn't really been interested in any women since he'd been with Aurelia, he was a picky guy and Aurelia happened to be the only woman he'd met so far who had ticked all of his boxes. And boy did she tick them, she nailed every criteria he had for a drop dead sexy stunner!

The kiss was hot, the kiss was hard and the kiss was everything that he needed and all that he wanted. He too heard the whispers from the other women around the bar but he didn't care. They weren't anything compared to his Aurelia, smoking little number that she was,

"Ye far far te long..." he agreed, kissing her again quickly before breaking the kiss, "I'd almo' fergotten jus' how good yer tasted."

Jack laughed a little bit before waving at the glass, "Ah tha's jus' a warm up fer an Irishman!"

Taking her purr as an invitation, Jack stepped in between her legs so that his pent up arousal pressed against her,

"Mmm ye tasting better and better..." he kissed her again as their bodies pressed against each other, "I wan' yer Aurelia..."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:00 am

Aurelia had to admit that she did not like the fact that they had to wait that long to kiss again, she had only had a few kisses with Jack but she knew that he was the twin to come to when you needed a release, there were no frills attached.

"How good did I taste? Maybe you need some more samples in order to make sure that you know for sure." she smirked, running her fingers gently over her lips before back to her glass.

Shrugging her shoulders Aurelia laughed; "Well I know that for once." she smirked.

As soon as Jack stepped in between her legs Aurelia knew that this was going to be a rather short trip to a bar, after all he was already angling for them to go home with him.

"You want me do you Jack?" she asked with a purr in her voice "Well I think I still want to finish my pitcher, and, why should I give you what you want anyway? You aren't exactly in my good books."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:08 am

Jack knew that with Aurelia he was only ever going to be the guy who gave her what she wanted between love; the fucking that she wanted. He was perfectly fine with that. For all his christian code, Jack was pretty liberal when it came to sex outside of marriage after all,

"Ye taste absolutely fecking amazin... addictive." he grinned wider and licked his lips slightly before kissing her again. He broke the kiss with a smirk, "Oh ye, feckin addictive an' very tasty."

He chuckled a little bit. He was angling for them to shorten this trip to the bar, they both knew it, but he also knew that Aurelia was a woman who liked to play with her men. He smirked a little bit and poured himself another drink, still stood between her legs,

"I do indee' want yer Aurelia." he told her with a smirk, "Well ye can finish yer pitcher, I'm jus' gunna finish me whiskey. Well... because I tink ye've missed me. Missed tis te."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 am

Aurelia smirked and she could not believe that for a Christian boy he was going to allow himself to basically become a 'friend with benefits' after all if their relationship continued past tonight which she thought that it might do, that was what they would become.

"Oh I do do I?" she smirked "Well then what do I taste of, rum? Vanilla? Cherries? I would like a little bit of description please Jack."

Purring a little bit Aurelia saw Jack pouring another shot of whiskey and she could not think of how weird they must look from all of the other people in the bar, but at this moment she couldnt bring herself to care.

Pouring another few tumblers from her pitcher she smirked and drank it all down happily feeling the buzz of the alcohol run through her as she did so, it was a nice feeling to be warm and full of alcohol.

"I have missed you Jack, I have missed you very much and I think that...even though we drifted apart this break might have done something good for the two of us." she smirked.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:23 am

Jack had to admit that if his 'father' could see him now he'd probably be ashamed that he was discarding some of his christian morals right now. But he didn't much care, it was only the stupid parts he was dropping. He still served god, he just decided what he did in his off time,

"Yea, yer do." he smirked right back at her before chuckling a little bit, "Righ' now yer tastin o tha drink o yers. But witout it? Yer taste more o cherries."

Downing another shot of whiskey, Jack managed to take a glance around. Women were giving Aurelia dirty looks and he was getting both dirty looks and admiring looks from the men. Apparently it was something of a dream to get drunk with a chick as hot as Aurelia. He had to admit it had been his dream while in Germany, and more besides. Seeing her drinking her own drink, he couldn't help but grin wider,

"Well I missed yer te Aurelia." he told her honestly, "I tink tha we can rally make tis lil relationship someting we can both wan' more an' more o righ'?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:30 am

Aurelia could not help but chuckle dryly when she heard that she tasted of cherries, right now Jack tasted of his whiskey but when she had kissed him in the past it had made the impression that he tasted of metal slightly, and it was strange.

"Cherries are lovely things to taste of if you like cherries that is." she smirked a little "You used to taste a little bit like metal and a little bit musky, now you just taste of whiskey."

Whipping her head around she pressed her plump lips together and quite happily stuck another finger up at a large group of bitchy girls who then decided to quarrell about it between themselves.

Sighing and rolling her eyes Aurelia turned back to Jack and placed her hands on his chest, shifting them up to his shoulders once more.

"Yeah I think that we could really make this work, whatever it is we have together, friends with benefits perhaps?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:37 am

Jack had to admit that although he didn't usually like cherries, when he tasted cherries on Aurelias lips they quickly became the best damn tasting thing in the world. Or maybe it was just her lips that were the best tasting thing in the world,

"Well I like tasin yer lips but I don' like cherries. Not eatin tem anyway. Hate te stones." he told her with a chuckle before smirking, "I taste o metal before te whiskey eh? I wonder why tha is..."

Jack was watching her plump lips as she pressed them together but he managed to take his mind off of them long enough to see her give the finger to a group of women. He chuckled a little bit and flashed a grin. When she held onto his shoulders again he grinned but when she mentioned being friends with benefits he smirked,

"Yer know wha? I tink I like tha idea quite a lot." he told her, still smirking, "Yer wan' te be me friend with benefits?"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 am

Aurelia couldn't help but chuckle when he told her that he did not like cherries at all, she didn't think that he liked them although she wondered why, now she knew about it. Rolling her eyes a little bit, Aurelia sighed and she placed her drink on the countertop.

"Well you don't tend to eat the stones Jack, or is it that you can't be bothered to take the stones out?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "A little bit lazy hmmm?"

Although she did not seem it, Aurelia did not want to be any more emotionally open than she was being right now, the twins had just reappeared and if she was getting shot down as well she wouldn't know how to take it.

"You're open to the idea are you?" she asked teasingly, before turning around and pushing her ass out where Jack was stood, it was nice to have someone so close to her again, she had pushed people away when the twins had left.

"I think I do you know."
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:51 am

Jack didn't even know why he disliked cherries if he was honest but the stones were one of the reasons. He chuckled a little bit. Seemed Aurelia was willing to call him on his dislike of cherries,

"Well I know tha but I always get one tha I ferget has a stone an' hurt my teeth." he chuckled a little bit, "More like a lil bit silly."

Jack could tell that Aurelia wasn't looking for a committment. Or maybe she was, but she wasn't looking for one from him. From him she was looking for the friends with benefits package and that suited him to the ground, he'd probably drive her crazy in a traditional relationship anyway,

"Yer bet yer fine ass I am!" he told her with a smirked. But then, in a moment of sheer luck, Aurelia turned round and pressed her ass against his front even as he complimented it. He moaned lightly, huskily, into her ear from behind, "Keep tis up an' I'll be takin yer home to christen our new 'friendship' righ' now!"
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 am

Aurelia did not think that he was one of the most intelligent of men, however to forget that a cherry had a stone was something that was a little bit stupid, although she did not want to kill the mood that they were developing between each other. It was beginning to get electric the tension between them now and she wanted to get rid of it.

"Excuse me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "Were you just lewdly commenting on my ass then Mr. Irvine?"

As soon as she heard Jack moaning Aurelia turned her head around and winked, running her hands through her hair she poured the rest of her drink into her tumbler and sipped it happily, this last drink and then they could be going.

"Oh really now Jackie baby, so eager?" she winked "Maybe we can go as soon as Ive finished this, but now for the question, your place or mine?"
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Aurelia 'Shadow' Vance
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Irvine Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:22 am

Jack knew that it was rather stupid to forget that a cherry had a stone but to be fair he had only ever eaten them twice. And they'd been a decade apart. But right now he wasn't worried about cherries he was much more concerned with the tension that was building between them. It was a sexual tension and he loved it,

"Yer heard me." he replied with a smirk, "Why yea... I do believe tha I did! It's a mighty fine ass after all."

Jack caught her wink and returned it with one of his own. Right now the buttons on his jeans were getting ready to pop open from the pressure of his 'readiness'. He had another glass of his whiskey before setting the glass down for the last time. He smirked,

"Yer can probably feel how eager I am Aurelia." he shot back with a wink, "Well ten I hope yer can drink it all an' still be good. I tink we should go te yer place. It's been awhile since I saw te place an' mine migh' hav someone home."
Jack Irvine
Jack Irvine
British Rebel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2