Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra) Empty Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra)

Post by Visperia De Auvergne Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 am

Visperia had decided that instead of having some sort of forced conversation between them in a cafe of sorts, that she would take Dmitra out for a walk amongst the beautiful shipyard, although it had long since been disused, the towering ships made for an interesting walk, and it more than showed the beauty of the country of Germany.

Waiting for her daughter at the very edge of the ship yard, she hoped that she would arrive soon, Visperia didn't want to be able to be in one space for too long, after all, it was easy to be killed when you were sitting like a duck waiting to be shot.

With a small sigh, Visperia checked her pocket watch, before flicking her gaze up to the sky.
Visperia De Auvergne
Visperia De Auvergne
Adult

Back to top Go down

Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra) Empty Re: Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra)

Post by Dmitra Diamante Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:26 am

Dmitra walked down the shipyard, drawing her cloak closer around herself. The wind was cold and cutting, the atmosphere was calm, with the soothing sound of the waves lapping against the wooden beams of the shipyard. She was here to meet her mother, and perhaps make a new start with her. Dmitra had thought over her behaviour in the past few days, and realized that she had, for the lack of a better word, over-reacted during her first meeting, perhaps due to the sudden shock of her father’s death. However, she had gotten some time to think since then, and had decided to deal with the situation more calmly, and with a mature mindset rather than throwing tantrums like a child. Of course, that didn’t mean she was going to go running to her mother’s arms, but she was willing to give it a chance.

She approached the tall, stately figure of her mother, and smiled softly, “Good morning Madam Visperia.”
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra) Empty Re: Meeting Again (Visperia and Dmitra)

Post by Visperia De Auvergne Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 am

Visperia turned her head when she heard Dmitra coming towards her, and she smiled warmly before nodding in her direction, she was very glad that she had decided to come after all and she needed to be able to start the relationship between them properly, and ignore the meeting they had before.

It wasn't actually the best of first starts between the pair after all, and it wasn't going to help them at all if they chose to continue their relationship.

"Hello again Dmitra, you don't need to call me Madam you know." she said, gently before stepping closer to her daughter "Have you been keeping well since we met last?"
Visperia De Auvergne
Visperia De Auvergne
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 pm

When her mother asked her not to call her Madam, Dmitra hesitated a bit. But she took a deep breath and plunged in, "I....I know that our first meeting hasn't been the best, and part of that is my fault. I was wrong to blame you for something which you probably did for my own good. I'm going to try and be more mature from now on, and try my best not to get rubbed, or rub you the wrong way. But we've only just met and you're still a stranger to me. I know you're my...mother, but I'm not comfortable calling you that yet, so calling you Madam is the next best option." She paused a bit. "I hope you understand. I really am trying my best, but I can't say something I don't mean yet."

Then Dmitra looked up. "But I don't intend to be strangers for long, which is why I need you to answer me this next question honestly. Is there anything, anything else at all which you haven't told me?"
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Visperia De Auvergne Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Visperia was surprised by the statement that her daughter came out with, and she couldn't help but smile gently when she heard the logic behind what she was saying, every word of it was true and Visperia understood completely where Dmitra's thoughts were coming from.

"I would not expect you to have reacted in any other way Dmitra, you lost someone close to you, and if your father had never met me, or I had not been in my position I am in at the moment, then he would still be here." she stated "I understand, Madam it is then, although it feel strange to be called that."

Hearing that Dmitra wanted to know if there was anything else she didn't know, Visperia took a deep breath and decided that now it was the time to tell her about Kiera, hopefully there would not be another argument.

"Well, the most important thing I believe should come first, you have a sister, her name is Keira De Auvergne and currently she lives in Britain I believe." she smiled gently "Maybe you two can meet sometime in the future."
Visperia De Auvergne
Visperia De Auvergne
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:43 am

"I promise, I really will try hard, and hopefully you won't have to bear with that title anymore." Dmitra smiled faintly in response. A part of her was grateful that her mother was being so understanding and accepting, it would certainly make carving a relationship simpler.

Then her mother talked about her sister, and Dmitra went blank with shock. She had a sister? A sister? When Dmitra had asked her mother to confide everything in her, she had been expecting the reason why random people had been after her parents. But this.....this came as a shock out of nowhere. For as long as she had known, Dmitra had been an only child. But now.....

"Kiera." Dmitra tried out the name. It sounded...nice. "Kiera de Auvergne? Wait, isn't that your last name? Why did she keep yours, and not Dad's?" Then Dmitra suddenly realized she was asking absolutely inconsequential things when there was so much more to ask, "How...how old is she? Did you have her after me? In England....was she with you all these years while I was with Dad?"
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Visperia De Auvergne Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 am

Visperia smiled warmly. she knew that she would try hard to make a relationship with her, and she too would try hard, she had developed lots of pacience and determination from working with the French Ministry, and she could use this to make the bumpy roads a little smoother.

"You can rely on me to also try my hardest to ensure that we get along the best that we can, and I think that we will be able to have a proper relationship in the end." she nodded gently.

At Dmitra's questions, Visperia smiled gently, she knew the answers to some but not to all of them she would however try the best that she could to answer all of the things that she put her way, after all she should know everything about her children, the fact she didn't weighed heavily on her mind.

"Yes that is my last name, I don't know why she decided to take my name, perhaps it was so she would be less easily found when she decided to disappear from the home we left her in." she sighed gently "She's 21 now, so she's your older sister, and she was living on her own not with me."
Visperia De Auvergne
Visperia De Auvergne
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Dmitra Diamante Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Dmitra's brows scrunched up in confusion at her mother's answers. "Less easily found when she disappeared from the house you left her in? I....I don't understand. Why would she disappear? Or more relevantly, why would you leave her anywhere?" Then suddenly the answers dawned upon her. "Wait, did you leave her like you left...me too? I was with Dad, but you say she wasn't with you so....she grew up all alone?" Dmitra's tone was shocked, she couldn't imagine that any sister of her's would have to suffer such a fate.

An elder sister....hmm. Somewhere within her mind, Dmitra formed an image of her sister, rather like a female version of her father: smiling, laughing, proud yet friendly. If only she knew the truth. Dmitra looked at her mother yet again, voicing a question that had been whirring in her mind for ages, "Who were the people after you and Dad? And why were they after you in the first place?"
Dmitra Diamante
Dmitra Diamante
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Visperia De Auvergne Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Visperia knew once again that her parenting was going to come under scrutiny again, however she knew that she had not been much of a parent in the past, maybe now it was time for that to change, she had the oppertunity after all, and maybe her daughters would allow her back into their lives.

"We left her with people that she knew, close friends of the family so she was not alone, it is complicated to explain, and hard for any mother to have to comprehend, leaving their child, but me and your father had to do it, she would have had so much more pressures if I hadn't taken the action I did."

With a small smile on her lips, Visperia looked up at the sky and motioned for Dmitra to start walking with her, after all it was not a good idea to stay in the same place for too long if you were targetted by assassins almost every day.

"Were? They still are, but I cannot leave you all on your own now that you don't have your father to help you, it was always our intention to become a family again when the threat was done, but that doesn't look to be working very well. But to answer your question, I was, and still am a very important part in the French Ministry of Magic, in politics many people disagree with what I say."
Visperia De Auvergne
Visperia De Auvergne
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down