Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Meeting: Introduction

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The First Meeting: Introduction Empty The First Meeting: Introduction

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Salina had made an excuse to Leshia in the Ravenclaw common room before exiting. She hurried down the steps of the Ravenclaw tower and down to the fourth floor, where she looked left and right. Spotting no one- for the sun was beginning to set and most of the students were in their beds, she gained a casual look and walked along, her hand trailing along the wall until she felt a slight dent in the wall. Staring at it, she saw the tiny scratch mark that was above the dent in a crooked line.

She pushed against the dent once, stroked her finger over the scratch then pushed twice, muttering, "A secret is something that is not to be told to those who are not worthy of being featured in it." And watched as the wall slid open to reveal a corridor. Once she had stepped inside the corridor, the wall slid shut and she hurried along to the door at the end where the Shadow Society meeting room was.

She walked straight up to the chair at the front with a desk in front of it. Looking around the room, she noticed that the chairs were set up in a circle with small desk's in front of each so that one could record what the student leader was saying. There was also a chair in the left hand corner of the room, where Briony Romain would probably sit when listening in to the meeting's.

She placed her shoulder bag on the desk as she sat down and pulled out her sheets that she had prepared for the meeting. She was incredibly excited to be the Student Leader- though she was only young it was a good feeling and her brain had matured beyond her years due to her upbringing and also attending Uresla's School for Beginners, so she also knew spells and other things that other students did not. She sat and awaited the arrival of the rest of the members.

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting: Introduction Empty Re: The First Meeting: Introduction

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Pxyis hurried along up the floors from the Slytherin common room to the fourth floor, trying to look casual as possible whilst she hurried. She desperately didn't want to be late to the First Shadow Society meeting. She was positive that nobody would be impressed is she was. Pulling out the parchment that she had received from Salina that included how to get in, she began to trail her hand along the wall until she found the dent.

Noticing the scratch above it, she looked down at the sheet and pressed down on the dent, trailed her finger over the scratch then pressed down twice more on the dent. The next part made her feel very mischievous and mysterious as she leant towards the wall. "A secret is something that is not to be told to those who are not worthy of being featured in it." Pxyis whispered to the wall, grinning while she did so.

She watched as the wall slid open, making a low grinding sound as it did so. Looking left and right, she saw nobody and slipped through the opening in the wall, waiting until the wall slid shut before hurrying down to the door she could see at the end. She pushed open the door and stepped inside.

Pxyis nodded her head once at Salina, before taking a seat in one of the chairs and placing her bag down softly, pulling out some parchment and her quill and ink pot. She set herself up on the desk and began to draw absently on one of the sheets of parchment whilst she waited for the meeting to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corinne Girard Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Corinne had decided to put her sneaking skills to the test, and so she trailed after Pxyis, always having a spot nearby to hide behind when Pxyis went to check if anyone was there. Pxyis did the procedure to enter the meeting room, and Corinne waited until she had gone inside to follow after her.

She pushed the dent, stroked the scratch, pushed the dent twice again and whispered in a tender tone to the wall, "A secret is something that is not to be told to those who are not worthy of being featured in it." Corinne stepped into the corridor and listened to the wall sliding shut behind her as she moved down to the door. Placing her hand on the handle, she turned it and stepped inside, a Cheshire cat-like smile on her face.

Corinne took a seat on the opposite side of the circle to Pxyis, and ignored her as she set herself up ready for the meeting. She was actually ashamed to admit that she was proud of her sister for scoring the role of Student Leader, and excited for the lesson. Something had changed within her the night Tess had saved her, and it had made her a better person.

Corinne Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Charlotte hurried from the dungeon where she had been doing some homework and she had almost lost track of the time before she had realised that she was supposed to be at the first meeting of the Shadow Society, not quite knowing what this would entail she had planned to go along and see.

Slipping on her blazer, Slytherin emblem copied and sewed onto the breast pocket, Charlotte sighed softly and moved towards the room where she had been told to go, biting her lip she looked at the door and whispered:

"A secret is something that is not to be told to those who are not worthy of being featured in it."

And watched as it opened to admit her inside, once she was in the room she noticed with a look of dismay that Corrine was in here, but, Pyxis was there too, and Salina, Corrine's sister, so maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

"Uhm, hello everyone." she said, nervously waving her paintcovered hand
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 am

Pxyis looked up as she heard the sliding of the wall opening, and she turned with delight to see that Charlotte was also on the Shadow Society. Charlotte examined the room, and she looked displeased to see Corinne but happy to see herself, which was good.

"Uhm, hello everyone." Charlotte said, waving a hand that had been smothered in paint. Pxyis grinned. "Hi Charlotte, have a seat," she patted the one next to her, before turning her eyes back o her picture of a dragon. The sketch was in-accurate and very messy for Pxyis found she just did not have the talent that Charlotte did, but she continued to sketch anyway, drawing sweeping wings that looked out of scale, one was larger than the other.

"How are you?" Pxyis asked once Charlotte had taken a seat and looked up from her drawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Salina had grown impatient of waiting for Airen, and so she decided there was no harm in getting the meeting going. She wouldn't reveal any of her plans for the meeting's to come just yet, but she would get talking. Moving around to the front of her desk she took a seat and with shaky hands she held her parchment in front of her and looked up at them all with a weak smile. She hadn't realized how nervous she was.

"Let's get started while we wait for Airen, zen," Salina began, her voice wavering slightly. She coughed once and regained her composure, remembering the days when she was Salina Girard to herself, instead of just Salina Girard. Those were the days when she was always confident, and she managed to gain some of her old confidence as she put on a business-like expression.

"As you all know, I am Salina Girard. I am ze Student Leader for zis group, and as leader I feel as if I should elaborate on some of my traits. I am friendly, I am willing to listen, im interested in your opinion, but I will not take any nonsense. I know zat Airen ees not 'ere, but we shall just get ze meeting started so zat when he arrives we can get right into it," Salina smiled warmly at them all.

"I 'ope zat you will all enjoy 'aving me as your Student Leader. I am 'oping zat we shall all 'ave some wonderful times together!" Salina had gained confidence now and was reclining lazily against her desk. "Lets get zis started," she took in a deep breath. "Firstly, I just wanted to get started with what you all think eet means to be a part of zis group," Salina trailed her finger through the air before resting it on Corinne.

"Ah, mine sœur. You can start us off, followed by Pxyis zen Charlotte. What does it mean to be in ze Shadow Society? What do we stand for?" She asked, crossing her arms and waiting for her twin's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Corinne Girard Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Corinne looked up as Salina began to talk, and listened without interest as she looked around boredly. A sharp pain ran through her head and her eyes snapped to Salina without a moment's hesitation.

"Ah, mine sœur. You can start us off, followed by Pxyis zen Charlotte. What does it mean to be in ze Shadow Society? What do we stand for?" Salina crossed her arms and waited. Corinne felt an internal battle between herself and the voices as she sat up straightened and flicked her hair over her shoulder in an attempt to act casual. The mask of indifference remained on her face.

That simply won't do! Ellie tutted cruelly in her head and sent a ripple of pain through Corinne's body as she thought about her response. Corinne did not wince, but rather opened her mouth to speak. Oh Corinne dear, if you say that we'll hurt you even worse! Angel said in a sing song voice. Corinne fought back the urge to hit herself in the head, followed by the urge to whimper when a sharp pain attacked her head.

"I theenk," Corinne began, speaking slowly and carefully. The pain that the two inside of her could inflict was large, and she didn't wish to suffer it- but she also didn't wish to become their puppet. "Zat eet ees about working as a team, to bring down ze enemy," Corinne went to finish but a sharp pain in her stomach signaled to her that 'Ellie' and 'Angel' were not pleased.

You can say more than that! Ellie protested, making a sharp stabbing pain inside of Corinne's stomach again. She did not wince, did not show any sign of the internal battle inside of her. "Eet ees about enhancing our skills so zat we enter ze war stronger zan we would 'ave been, and we will also be contributing factors in bringing down ze enemy," Corinne hated how cheesy she sounded, and braced herself for pain but instead felt nothing.

Good girl, Angel congratulated her and she received a warm feeling through her body before it vanished and she slumped in her chair, relieved to be free of the pain even if it was only for a while.

Corinne Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Pxyis was mildly surprised by Corinne's non-snooty response, but she honestly couldn't care less what Corinne responded. She knew that she had agreed to become friends with the girl, but what's the harm in a little lie here and there? She didn't want to become friends with Corinne, she had no desire too.

Realising she was next up, Pxyis coughed and thought. "I think that.." she felt like an idiot expressing what she thought being in the Shadow Society meant. "I think that being in the Shadow Society means you're a part of something real, something rights. It's like, we're training to become something strong and we'll be able to fight for what we believe in. Being in the Shadow Society means being a part of something, and if you're not apart of something, then you'll settle for nothing," Pxyis flushed, feeling embarrassed and ridiculous for her belief... but she stood by it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Charlotte smiled at both responses and she realised that now it was her turn, she thought for a moment about something that wasn't too similar to what the other girls had said, but was still what she actually thought.

Furrowing her brow as she thought about how to put her feelings into words Charlotte looked at each girl in the eyes, so that if they didn't understand what she said the emotion was there reflected in her own red eyes.

"I believe, that being part of this Society, is about defending Britian, defending Hogwarts and above all learning how to defend yourself, to me, being in this Society is one of the greatest things I could ever achieve as I wish to be as useful as possible to the school and I also wish to be able to develop my own skills and help others develop those. In the words of my fellow members, to work effectively in a team."

Charlotte fell silent and bowed her head, she wanted to follow in her fathers footsteps, for as long as she could.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Last edited by Salina Girard on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Airen opened the door slightly. He poked his head in. Seeing that they were already talking, he walked slowly to the table and sat down at the nearest available seat. Feeling embarrassed for being late, he hung his head down. He idly noticed that he was the only boy in the group. Strange

He listened as each gave their answers. He found himself agreeing with each of them. When Carlotte had answered the question, he knew he was the only one left. Standing up from his seat, he answered, "I'm sorry for being late, but I heard the question as I walked in. To me, being in the Shadow Society is to make sure that the war ends as soon as it can. The more information we get, the sooner we end this. We stand for Hogwarts, Britain, and all the future generations who won't have to grow up in this war."

He sat down after saying his piece. He felt a sense of pride that he was in a group that worked hard to end this war quickly so other future generations wouldn't have to suffer.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 am

Salina smiled at each in turn, proud of their answers. "All very valid responses," she said to the girls and boy. "I believe zat zere are 3 important qualities to being a part of zis Shadow Society," she stood up straight and began to slowly walk forwards to the beginning of the half-circle of chairs. "Team work," Salina's eyes lingered on Corinne. "Fighting for what ees right," her eyes found Pxyis' as she let her words linger in the air for effect. "And finding bravery when you wish to run and 'ide," Salina glanced at Charlotte and then moved back towards her desk and stood in front of it, her eyes running over her parchment as she turned back to them.

Salina was pleased that Airen had joined them and did not care for his tardiness. "Your lateness is excused, Airen." She said with a smile and nodded her head at him. "Alright, now zat Airen 'as arrived we can move on to more interesting topics," Salina grinned at them and glanced back at her parchment to see what to discuss firstly. "I presume zat we all know each other, so we can move on now," said Salina. "Firstly, I should inform you zat we will 'ave another meeting later zis week before ze 'olidays," Salina told them.

"Right, now, I would like to tell you something zat we shall be doing next meeting," Salina rocked back and forth on her heels, excited to share this piece of information. "We will start our training in ze art of Glamour Charms, and running over some defence spells for when we encounter combat," said Salina. Her excitement was sure to be showing on her face. "And, over ze course of zese lessons, we shall be training..." she paused for effect, wringing her hands together. "To be Animagus'," Salina wasn't sure if the others were excited, but she most definitely was.

"I 'ope zat you well train hard for zis, for becoming Animagus takes a lot of work and eet ees not a piece of cake. I 'ave studied 'ow to become an Animagus as well. Zis will be 'ard, but I theenk zat it will most definitely give us an advantage on Germany," Salina said, clapping her hands together with excitement.

"Now, I 'ave a question, do you all wish to further discuss our topics, or would you like to begin our training now? Oh and, if you are confused, I now 'ow to perform ze spells I will show you because een France, I 'ave attended Uresla's School for Beginners. Eet ees before you attend Beauxbatons, so zat when you are a First Year at Beauxbatons we learn far more advanced magic zan zat of 'ogwarts," Salina said dismissively, as if this fact was of little importance.

"So, we start practice now or continue ze discussion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Airen listened intently. He wondered about the glamour spells and how complex he could make the disguise. The defensive spells peaked his interested. He knew combat as a swordmage, but wizarding ways interested him.

"I think we should first sort out everything so that way we don't become a big mess," Airen said. He idly fingered his sword that was hidden under his cloak. If only he could teach the art of being a swordmage, but sadly, he wasn't a good teacher.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:47 am

Charlotte smiled happily, glad that the meeting was underway mow and there didn't seem to be so much emphasis on talking individually, something that Charlotte herself wasn't very good at, she smiled softly at Pyxis and Airen before nervously playing with her bracelet.

As soon as the Glamour charms were brought up, and the prospect of becoming an animagus was brought up, Charlotte really didn't know what to do. Should she tell Salina? Or should she keep quiet and just practice on her own.

Biting her lip Charlotte felt her eyes widen as the beginnings of her ears began to poke through the top of her head, quickly bowing her head Charlotte blinked a few times and calmed herself down so they reversed again.

"Uhm, if you need any help, you know with teaching people to morph I can help you if you want me to, I have a bit of practice with that myself."

Charlotte blushed, and ducked her head, sending a small nervous smile to Airen, who knew what she was talking about.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:38 pm

"I think we should first sort out everything so that way we don't become a big mess," said Airen, so Salina looked through her notes and decided to inform them what spells they would be learning. "I do not theenk zat we will become a big mess, 'owever we will 'ave a small discussion and you can also express your own idea's." Salina looked down at the list of spells she wanted to do.

"Firstly, i'll just go over what spells we are practicing next lesson, defence wise. We 'ave, Petrificus Totalus, Finite Incantatem and Protego. Do you all know what zese spells do? And are zere any spells zat you would like to learn after we 'ave mastered zose 3? Zey can be either defence, attack or we could start on ze Glamour Charm?" Salina looked up at them to see if any would answer.

"Alright, secondly, does anybody 'ave any... special talents in zis group?" Salina crossed her legs over one another, not really expecting anyone to say anything. The chances that anyway had powers in this group were highly un-likely, but she couldn't help but hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Airen looked at Charlotte with a look of understanding. He wouldn't reveal her secret for her, and he was sure that she wouldn't reveal his either. He prided himself on being a boy of honor. A rare trait to find nowadays, but not impossible to find either.

He adopted a pensive look on his face. Thinking over the spells they would learn. He knew just about every spell a swordmage could produce, and, while they shared many similar functions, wizarding spells were lately different.

When Salina asked if there was anyone with special powers, Airen almost denied telling them. Almost being the big word. If they were to have a strong team, then they needed to be able to trust each other. Summoning his courage, he stood up.

"I know most of you may find this to be rubbish, but know that it is true. I am a swordmage. I can channel my magic through this." He unsheathed his sword. The crystal refracting the light in the room. "It is very hard to learn, but if any one is willing, I can try to teach them," he finished. He sat down after putting the sword back in its sheath. He half expected to be kicked out. He could only wait.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:26 pm

Pxyis looked down at her hands as Salina asked if anyone had any special powers. She was doing it again, her 'finger thing' she called it, though her nanny said it was a common muggle condition called 'OCD'. When she was stressed, she would cross her fingers over one another continuously and it was quite distracting and an obvious sign of her distress. She was surprise to hear the sound of movement beside her and she saw Airen stand up.

"I know most of you may find this to be rubbish, but know that it is true. I am a swordmage. I can channel my magic through this." Airen announced, revealing a sword and Pxyis' mouth dropped open in awe. Pxyis was completely stunned, for she had been under the impression that his kind were no more. He must be the last of his kind, she told herself and when he offered to help anyone that cared to learn, Pxyis' eyes lit up but she swallowed the request to be taught, for she had found the courage to share her own secret.

Pxyis slowly rose from her seat and could feel a blush on her cheeks as she struggled to form the words. None knew of her secret, not her parents, not her nanny, not her friends, only the girl who was now dead. "I, I- er," Pxyis' voice wavered as she struggled. She was not one to share secrets, but she felt that they should know hers. "I am an ele- well, er, I'm an el-" She couldn't force it out, so she decided something else. "I guess, I could show you." Pxyis said softly.

Her hand slowly rose before her, and she channeled every thought into what she was doing. Her entire being was focused on her task as she narrowed her eyes in concentration. She let all of her energy build up inside of her like a ball of warmth inside her stomach and it trailed up her spine and into her hand. Her hand was burning hot, before out of it shot a burst of flame that shot out and drifted in the air.

The ball of flame shifted and morphed into the form of a magnificent winged horse. It flapped its wings once, and Pxyis could feel herself becoming drained and weakened at the effort it took to keep the flame from touching the ground. The winged horse flew around the room once before the flame roared upwards and was no more. Pxyis collapsed back on to her seat, her head spinning at the effort it had taken. With time, she would become more practiced, but for now it took a lot of her energy to do such a thing.

"Im an elemental witch," she rasped out, her breath heavy as she tried to catch it. "I can control the elements Air and Fire," she choked on her own breath and leant back, slowing her breath down to a normal rate as she smiled weakly at the others. "Sorry, it's a bit draining doing that." Pxyis apologised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Charlotte bit her lip as her offer for help with the transformations was ignored, she flushed bright red and much to her mortification her ears popped up put of her head, now she was sitting in the middle of the first meeting, with Corrine no less! With cat ears. Sticking out of her head.

Looking pleadingly at Airen for a moment, Charlotte flattened them to her head and hoped that nobody would have noticed.

Airen stood up and stated his power, do Charlotte knew that she was going to have to reveal her own, which was one that hopefully could become useful for everybody in the group. Unexpectedly Pyxis stood up and Charlotte blinked slightly as she saw her perform elemental magic, she had been totally unaware that she had any power! It took her aback a minute.

"I...I wouldn't mind learning Airen, if...if you think I can do it."

With that Charlotte stood up and took a deep breath, she tried to calm her nerves down and she closed her eyes.

"I also have a power, I'm a metamorphagus. Hence um...hence the ears, they come out when im nervous."

Charlotte smiled and concentrated, a warm feeling running through her body, visualising what she wanted to turn into she opened her eyes when the feeling was completed and she now looked, exactly, like Headmistress Briony. Repeating the process she closed her eyes and let herself shift into a smaller form, a large white tiger and growled slightly, before returning to her normal form, her ears still very much there in her embarrassment.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

"I'd also be interested in learning, Airen," Pxyis said to the boy, flashing him a small smile. He had seemed rather hesitant about revealing his power, and he had talked in a grave tone as if he expected to be shunned for it- but on the contrary, Pxyis thought his talent was truly magnificent. When Charlotte stood up, Pxyis couldn't say she was surprised. She had been suspicious around Charlotte when she'd first met her, especially in their Infiltration class.

"I also have a power, I'm a metamorphagus. Hence um...hence the ears, they come out when im nervous." Charlotte said, and Pxyis smiled at Charlotte in a way of comfort. She thought the ears were awesome, how truly fun it would be to be a metamorphous. She watched in fascination as Charlotte transformed from Briony to a tiger, then back to herself again.

"That's awesome." Pxyis exclaimed, clapping her hands together as if this was truly the most amazing thing that she had ever found out.

It certainly was up there.

Pxyis then turned back to Salina, a question lingering on her lips. "When will we start learning to be Animagi? I don't know about everyone else, but im very keen for that. Perhaps we should get the Headmistress to request for an Animagus to teach us, otherwise it might be a little un-reliable and we may fail. It is dangerous becoming an Animagi, after all. Not doubting your abilities of course Salina! I just think that... we should get help from a professional," Pxyis suggested, biting her lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Salina's mouth had nearly fallen off of her head. It was hanging there slack as 3 of the 5 revealed their powers. She managed to collect herself into a dignified maner as she swiped her hair out of her face. "Alright," she began, sounding stunned. "We 'ave 3 secret weapons, zen," she clapped her hand together and resisted the urge to jump up and down squealing. Instead, she sat up on her desk.

"So, no special requests for spells. We will start learning to be an Animagi as soon as we can get someone with experience een to 'elp us," Salina said in response to Pxyis question. "I am not offended by zee comment zat you 'ave made, Pxyis, for I 'ave no experience with such practices, so eet ees only practical zat we 'ave someone who knows what zey are doing 'ere." Salina beamed at Pxyis before returning her eyes to the rest of the group.

"Is there any questions, or suggestions zat you 'ave for us?" Salina asked the group. "Does anybody want to practice some spells, or ees eet time for us to wrap zis up and go back to our common rooms?" Salina was happy to do what ever the others wished to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Briony, although unsure if she should intrude, had decided that she would do, because it was important that the members of the society knew that she was going to be working very closely with them, and she would only be dropping in for a quick meeting.

After this she had either a nice warm bed to look forward to, or a lovely cold evening doing paperwork, and Briony knew which one she would prefer.

Muttering the password to the meeting room Briony walked swiftly inside, her black robes following her as she floated along the passageway to the room, now she could see that they had good numbers, there were quite a few of them there.

"Greetings Students, I will not be interfering for long."

With a slight bow of her head Briony stood with her hands clasped at the head of the table beside Salina, a good choice of leader she had thought.

"I just wanted to drop by in order to tell you that I will be working closely with this group in order to secure the safety of the school and also of the country, as a result of this, anything that you might need you only have to ask, and I am sure that I will be able to provide whatever it is that you need."

Smiling slightly, her famous smile, Briony continued:

"That being said, is there anything you need?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Salina looked up in surprise as the door to the room opened and the Headmistress stepped in. Salina instantly became nervous, worrying that Briony would not deem her a very good leader, but she pushed that thought aside. She was determined to prove that Briony had chosen well, and so she smiled warmly as the Headmistress came and stood beside her.

"That being said, is there anything you need?" Briony asked them, and Salina was quick to respond.

"We were wondering, if eet ees not too much trouble, per'aps we could get a registered Animagi in to train us. We do not wish to accidentally hurt ourselves in ze process of teaching ourselves," said Salina, not allowing her voice to waver or her eyes to wander, but instead standing tall as she looked the Headmistress right in the eyes.

She felt so nervous inside, she thought that if you touched her she might just burst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Briony turned to Salina and smiled, a breif smile like normal but a smile none the less. A little surprised by the request, but glad that they had asked her for it, Briony nodded her head, it showed that they were thinking about this seriously as opposed to just charging it head on.

"But of course you may have a registered animagus to come and teach you, I will get them for you as soon as possible, you must let me know however when you require them in advance so I can notify them."

Nodding her head again Briony waited a few more seconds to see if there were any more questions, then she nodded once more and made her way to the exit to the room, pausing at the door.

"Remember, help will always be given at Hogwarts, to those who ask for it."
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Salina watched as Briony left, assuring her she would inform her when she needed the registered Animagi to come in so she could organise it all. Salina then turned back to the Shadow Society once Briony was gone and smiled at them all.

"I theenk, zat eef none of you 'ave any questions or suggestions, we should wrap zis up and go back to our dorms. What do you all theenk?" Salina suggested, waiting for their opinion.

(OOC: If you have FB, use this to find out your animagus ((If you don't already have one in mind, but i'd use this anyway just if your curious)) and if not, well then use whatever! Smile LINK: Click Here)

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Airen's eyes felt dry and heavy. He leaned his head on one hand to keep from dozing off. When he heard the meeting was drawing to a close, he lifted his head off his hand. He nodded in agreement that the members should head back to their dorms.

"Before we go, those of you who wanted to learn to be a swordmage, meet in the Room of Requirement," he said. He felt rather nervous, but he needed to keep his head. The secrets needed to be passed on.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next