Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Meeting: Introduction

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Meeting: Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Meeting: Introduction

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Charlotte knew that for Airen to ask if anybody wanted to learn to be a Swordmage was a big thing, he had said that it would be hard for him to teach it which meant that he was willing to try and do something for the good of the group, which was very kind of him.

When they were asked to meet in the room of requirement Charlotte didn't think that the meeting could go much better, with Airen and with Pyxis both of her best friends.

Rising at the same time that Airen did she followed him out of the room, and to the meeting place.

Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting: Introduction - Page 2 Empty Animagus, You Say?

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 am

Humphrey Williams knew he was running late for the first meeting of the shadow society. He had been down flying at the quidditch pitch and lost track of time. He ran up the ever-changing staircases as fast as he could and was soon on the fourth floor. Running his hand along the wall he soon found a dent in it with a scratch. He whispered, "A secret is something that is not to be told to those who are not worthy of being featured in it." The dent opened into a door and when he entered it closed behind him.

He heard the headmistress saying, "Help will always be given at hogwarts to those who ask for it." Entering as quietly and quickly as possible he took a seat in the back of the room.

"Sorry I am late everybody, I lost track of time during my first flying lesson. So what is going on? I heard something about help being given to those who ask for it. I don't know what I can do for you guys but I will do everything I can. I have the ability to produce a full corporeal Patronus Charm in the form of a Hippogriff. And I am a registered animagus as well. Also in the form of a Hippogriff. I am an expert on battle tactics and strategy, and although I do not know any spells other than the Patronus Charm and a few basics I am a fast learner." Humphrey announced to the entire room. He noticed that there was only one other boy in the room. There were five girls including the headmistress, the head of the group Salina, Corinne, Charlotte, and Pyxis. Airen was the only other male and he was a gryffindor, thankfully. After he announced himself everybody turned and stared at him..."What?" he asked innocently
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2