Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Secrets (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Dark Secrets (OPEN) Empty Dark Secrets (OPEN)

Post by Marylin Mason Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Marylin wandered into the secret passageway that her and Nicholas had found together, she was going to attempt to brew her potion that she had gathered the ingredients for while she was out last week, it was going to be one of the hardest that she had ever made and she needed someplace quiet so that she could devote complete concentration to the task at hand. If she didn't, who knows what would happen.

Pressing the spot on the floor that opened the passageway, Marylin smirked and wandered inside, her velvet cloak drew over her face so that anyone who did see her, wouldn't know who she was and might leave her alone. With a happy sigh, now that she was alone, she dug out her collapsable cauldron, and poured the base potion into it, after placing a heating charm on the cauldron so it would warm the liquid through.

Eyes flashing when she thought she heard a noise, Marylin swiftly threw her cloak over the potion and cast lumos, throwing light on the scene around her as she tried to find the source.
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 pm

"Ow."Melody rubbed her head.Spotting Marlyin she explained:"I leaned against the wall and fell into this room."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets (OPEN) Empty Re: Dark Secrets (OPEN)

Post by Marylin Mason Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:23 am

Marylin almost wanted to punch straight through the wall when she saw that it was Melody, why did she always seem to show up wherever she went?! Glaring at Melody she kept the cover over the potion and cast a status charm over it, so that it wouldn't keep brewing while they were talking.

"I see." she muttered.
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:05 pm

She looked upset. Melody supposed that she would be too if someone interrupted her in a secret passage way those were hard to come by. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Marylin frowned at the cauldron and she hoped that she would be able to find somewhere else that she could go to finish brewing the potion a later time, hopefully there was going to be a place in the Slytherin dorms that she would be able to brew it.

"Well yes, you did." she answered rather curtly "As you can see I was attempting to brew a potion with dubious legal status, which is why I thought that the passageway would be secret enough." she sighed.
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Oh sorry.Well I'm pretty sure there's a way out I'll just leave you to your potion. I won't tell anyone."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Marylin hummed a little bit, maybe Melody wasn't such a troublesome person after all, if she truly could keep this to herself maybe she would be able to tell her a little bit more about what she was doing, it wasn't after all, this sinister all the time.

"Well, you could stay if you don't mind me brewing at the same time, I'm making potions on commission for people, getting some money for making them. I'm attempting to start my own little business." she explained taking the cover off the potion "This potion is just a little bit private for the client."
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:37 pm

It wasn't that Melody approved of this type of living but if she told anyone they probably wouldn't believe her and Marlyin might kill or torture her for telling.
The last potion ingredients she had seen Marlyin buy where eyeballs so she wasn't completely sure if she wanted to stay although Marlyin telling her that she could stay surprised her maybe this potion wasn't too illegal or maybe it wasn't illegal at all.Were all dark potions illegal? Was Marlyin even brewing a dark potion?Probably it would explain why she needed a secret place to brew potions.
"I'm guessing your potion commisions cost a lot.Have you decided what to name your buisness?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:06 am

Marylin smirked a little bit and shrugged her shoulders, it depended to be honest on what the potion was in the first place and how expensive the ingredients are, how long it took to make and all that jazz. However many of the students only wanted simple potions, and they were not all that expensive to make.

"I don't think all of the potions I make cost a lot, only the ones that have expensive or hard to find ingredients, or that take a lot of time to create. So, a strengthening solution or calming draught, are really quite affordable." with a small grin on her lips Marylin shook her head "No I haven't thought about that yet, any ideas?"
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Melody thought about it and she shrugged.
"Sorry no ideas,"she answered.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am

Marylin thought that perhaps it was not such a bad thing that Melody didn't have any ideas for the business after all if they were not what she wanted she didn't want to upset her fellow student when she would tell her not so politely that she did not find the name to be suitable.

Shrugging her shoulders, Marylin turned her attention back to the potion as it brewed.

"Do not worry I'm sure I can think of something in my spare time, or in those boring classes that I have." she smirked lightly "I'll make sure to let you know if I do come up with something."
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:18 pm

"Good luck with the name."Marylin seemed smart enough to Melody maybe she didn't have to work too hard to pass her classes.Still she would have liked to have been able to think of a name but maybe her suggestions would have been too corny anyway so she didn't dwell on it.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Marylin Mason Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:38 am

Marylin nodded her head and even though she had to pay attention to the potion as it was brewing her mind wandered back to some of the Latin classes she had taken when she was younger, maybe they could give her some fruitful names to use for her business?

"Anyway, how have you been since we last spoke, I believe I was buying a rather unsavoury ingredient at the time." she smirked "I'm surprised it didn't scare you off."
Marylin Mason
Marylin Mason
Slytherin Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 am

"It freaked me out.I guess sometimes curiosity over powers fear though."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down