Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting In The Dark (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shooting In The Dark (OPEN) Empty Shooting In The Dark (OPEN)

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:26 am

Esmerelda wandered through the corridors of St. Mungo's Magical Hospital, it was somewhere she had never been herself, except to visit her grandparents in hospital, but now she was here to do one of her photo shoots, she had the idea for a while now, and simply wanted to get the shots done.

Within the hospital there were a lot of fine sculptures and architecture works, and they were what she had come to work with today, she would take natural shots of the stone, while getting the patients out of focus in the backshot, a technique she loved to use.

Running her hand through her bright shock of ginger hair, Esmerelda looked around and began to walk into the main atrium of the hospital, tilting her camera to and fro to find the best angle, and she was so engrossed when she walked backwards slightly she stumbled into somebody;

"Jebus Christ!" she gasped "I'm so sorry I didn't see you there."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 pm

"It's OK.I came in here to find out why you were taking pictures of the hospital.Did someone famous die or something?"
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Shooting In The Dark (OPEN) Empty Re: Shooting In The Dark (OPEN)

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Esmerelda smiled gently when she was asked why she was taking pictures and she had the dignity to blush a little bit after all it would seem a little strange for her to be taking pictures of stone and things, and the general running of hospitals and things.

"Well, no, nobody famous has died, although I do hope that I would be able to visit the morgue later in my shoot, I'm just taking pictures of the architecture at the moment."

With a happy smile Esmerelda wiggled her old fashioned muggle camera and then extended her hand; "I'm Esmerelda Tenebrae, pleased to meet you."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:53 pm

"Pleased to meet you too,I'm Lessi James."She shook Esmerelda's hand.
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Esmerelda let the handshake drop after a few shakes, she didn't want it to become awkward, and she smiled softly at Lessi, she wondered for a moment why she was here and she didn't want to be offensive or bring up something sensitive that could upset her.

Biting at her lip her curiosity ruled over her brain and she asked, a little too quickly;

"So what brings you here? You aren't visiting anyone in the hospital are you?" she asked a little nervously, holding her breath slightly as she waited for the answer.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:49 pm

"Yeah my brother is a Healer here and I was visiting him.He tells me I should help out with the war I would but the the thought terrifies me."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

Esmerelda had always wondered what it would be like to take magical photos of some fighting while the war was going on but she hadn't had the nerve to actually go out and wait for an attack to take some, she was all for being on the front line for art, but not when you could actually die, that was a step too far.

"I think the thought of the war terrifies everyone." Esmerelda whispers quietly "What I wouldn't give to be brave enough to go and photograph some of the fights that have gone on but...I just wont be able to do it."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 pm

"Well at least you have photos of this place,it's a nice looking hospital."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Esmerelda nodded her head and she looked around the hospital, as far as they went it was a pretty lovely hospital, however it seemed to be very busy today, maybe there were lots of people coming in from attacks, or people still being taken care of from the large attack a few weeks ago.

"Yes it is, well, I am not really fond of hospitals, that's why I'm attempting to stay away from all of the wards for as long as I can, I'm really squeamish." she admitted "What area does your brother work in?"
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:50 pm

(I haven't created an account yet for Lessi's brother I probably should or ask someone to do it for me)
Lessi tried hard to remember he was often complaining about it but she didn't usually listen to him.
"His area is physical injuries."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Esmerelda happily nodded when she heard that Lessi's brother worked in physical injuries, it was something that she thought would be the easier area to work in, mental illnesses ranged from being depressing to extremely dangerous!

"I would like to meet him some time, after all it must be interesting to be a healer, he must have seen some odd injuries." she laughed gently "What is it that you do for work?" Esmerelda asked, intrigued about her new acquaintence.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 pm

"I'm the flying Professor at Hogwarts."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 pm

(I created the account)
"Did I hear you two talking about me?"he asked after walking towards them. It surprised him that Lessi knew his area as she didn't seem to have been listening when he told her he guessed he should have told her when she wasn't half asleep.
MilfredJames
MilfredJames
British Head of Physical Maladies

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:52 pm

"Hello Milfred,Esmerelda this my brother.Milfred this is Esmerelda Tenebrae."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 am

Esmerelda almost squeaked slightly when she heard someone come up unexpectadly, but when he started to talk to Lessi, she presumed that he was of course the brother that she had come here to see. With a small smile she nodded her head towards him in greeting.

"Hello there, it's nice to meet you Milfred." she stated with a warm smile, before she ran her hands through her hair "Well I wouldn't want to interrupt you two, so if you want I'll leave you to your catch up?" Esmerelda suggested not wanting to be rude.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Shooting In The Dark (OPEN) Empty caught up

Post by LessiJames Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 pm

"No we've pretty much catched up already he's probably just standing here because he over heard us talking about him."
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Shooting In The Dark (OPEN) Empty leave?

Post by MilfredJames Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:59 pm

"And yet you just talked about me again as if I wasn't here.I probably have work to do anyway I'll leave if either of you want me to."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:43 am

Esmerelda was actually quite interested in getting to know what this mans job was like, and maybe he would know some good spots that she could get some photographs of for her shoot, so she didn't really want him to go at all, nor Lessi for that matter.

They were some of the first people she had met not to drone on about the fact that she was famous for a change, and she found that she really quite liked that about the two of them.

"No no no please stay." she smiled gently "I'd like to get to know you a little bit better, maybe the two of you can show me some good places to get a few shots from?" Esmerelda asked with a happy grin.
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:28 pm

"Sure,"he smiled."I'll be happy to show you some cool stuff to photograph.I'd like to know you better too."
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:30 am

Esmerelda happily smiled when Milfred told her that he wanted to get to know her better too and that he wouldn't mind showing her some places that she would be able to get some shots from for her new show. With a happy smile on her lips she gestured to the rest of the hospital and shyly waited for Milfred to take her to a new place.

"Well then lead the way Mr. James." she grinned "I am in your capable hands after all."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:29 pm

So Milfred did lead the way although he hadn't really been working here for long but he was good with directions and he did know where some interesting stuff was.He showed her what he thought was good enough to photograph.
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:58 am

Esmerelda looked around the areas that Milfred showed her and she couldnt help but hum to herself as she lost herself in some of the surroundings, some scenes were just too poignant to ignore and she needed to be able to capture them on film...even if they would create a more sombre tone to the exhibit.

As they wandered around the magical hospital she thought that she might as well ask Milfred some questions, get to know him a little bit more.

"So, do you like art Milfred?" she asked with a soft smile "I would like you to come and see my show when it's up and running."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by MilfredJames Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm

Milfred nodded."Yeah I like art.Where is your show?"
MilfredJames
MilfredJames

Back to top Go down

Post by LessiJames Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:49 pm

"I like art too."It was one of the few things Milfred and her had in common."Can I come to your show?"She wondered if they hadn't noticed that she had followed them or that Esmerelda hadn't wanted her at her show for some reason.
LessiJames
LessiJames
Head of Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Esmerelda Tenebrae Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:52 am

Esmerelda when she heard that both Milfred and Lessi liked art almost squeaked happily, she was glad that both of her new friends would come with her and view her work when it was finished, hopefully she would be able to put the finishing touches to her show soon enough.

"Of course you can come Lessi!" she exclaimed, shocked that she would think that she wouldnt have been invited "I would love both of you there, its in the next few weeks or so, I'll owl you an invite out so you know."
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Esmerelda Tenebrae
Magical Celebrity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next