Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Total Eclipse (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Total Eclipse (OPEN) Empty Total Eclipse (OPEN)

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:24 am

Vladimir sat down on the edge of one of the large rusted ships, nobody seemed to stop him so he really didn't think that there was anyone else in the area, there certainly weren't any workers here like there were sometimes, trying to keep the damage to a minimum and keep the area semi-safe. Looking around the dull sky, Vladimir sighed, he was constantly alone now it would seem, what was it about him that meant people just couldn't stay near him?

There must be something wrong with him, maybe his personality pushed them away?

First it was Yeva, who hadn't been seen in such a long time now, and he presumed had died in one of the attacks or simply moved schools without telling him. Then there was Victoria, he had written but recieved no reply, it was something that troubled him more than Yeva's dissappearance, she had been a good friend to him after all. Then there was Dmitra, the knife in the back. He had trusted her more than anything, and then she had dissappeared.

Gritting his teeth, he looked at the long drop below him, the crushing waves and rocks beyond that, and he was gripped by the irresistable urge to jump, who would miss him anyway? The boy with no family, no friends, and nobody to care.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Total Eclipse (OPEN) Empty Re: Total Eclipse (OPEN)

Post by Danita Wirth Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Danita liked to be alone, and it was understandable of course. When you were surrounded by people shouting orders all day as they organised your next song, or your outfit, or your make-up. Her life was stressful to say the least, being a singer/model along with a full-time student. Well, really she was a part time student as she took a lot of days off school to go travel the globe and then be back the next day.

Her mother was concerned that she would get sick. She didn't really think so, she'd been doing this for 2 years now and it was okay. She assured her mother she'd be fine all the time.

So it was for this reason that Danita often wondered out to listen to the water gently crash upon itself around her. It was a peaceful scene to watch the water, like a piece of silk rippling lightly in the wind. She shut her eyes as a breeze pushed her hair out of her face, cooling her down. She sighed in contentment and let a smile cross her face, her eyes opening once more. She looked around her and saw something interesting. Then her eyes widened in panic.

What was that boy doing?! She was immediately in action, hurrying over to where he was. He looked like he was in the verge of jumping. She climbed up to where he was and walked straight over to him. "Hey! What are you doing?" Her tone was soft, but filled with concern.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Vladimir jumped when he heard someone approaching, and he tore himself away from looking down at the jump below him, he was regaining his sense and suddenly he was very glad that someone else was around to stop him from doing something stupid.

Turning to face the person, a girl by the sound of her voice Vladimir blinked rapidly when he saw her, he was sure he knew her from somewhere but he didn't know quite where, but more than that, she was also devastatingly beautiful.

"Uh..." he began before regaining his composure "I was just looking at what was down there, just a load of rocks and stuff."

Deciding he had better introduce himself, he placed his hands in his pockets and shuffled his feet nervously, how do you react when you've just been caught contemplating sucide?

"I'm Vladimir by the way, Vladimir Wazowski, I swear I've seen you before somewhere..." he mused.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:28 pm

If Danita had been unsure before, she was positive that he'd been about to toss himself off that cliff. He jumped and looked at her with surprise - and a hint of relief. Clearly, he hadn't been in the right mindset. What would drive him to want to throw himself off of a freaking CLIFF, she wondered.

He blinked several times at her, a look of recognition mixed with confusion on his face. She had been about to enquire if he was okay, when her breath was taken away. Wow, okay so he was the kind of guy who she could see working with her as a model. She blinked.

Danita didn't care much for his lies, it was rather obvious he hadn't just been looking at the rocks. There'd been determination in the way he held himself. "Yeah, sure, and i'm the Queen of England," she rolled her eyes.

She smiled softly though. Someone who'd been about to throw himself off a cliff could sure use someone being nice to them to make them feel like they were worth something.

"Cool name, Wazowski, by the way. I'm Danita Wirth, model and singer at your service." She bowed with an extravagant flourish of her hand.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:47 am

Vladimir felt himself flushing a little bit in embarrassment and a rather odd laugh escaped his lips, she certainly looked like she might be a royal of some kind, or the product of upper class families, however he wouldn't say that to her, it would be embarrassing...

"Well I felt a bit awkward saying I was contemplating if I would die if I fell off the cliff to a total stranger you know?" he grinned "I thought I'd at least try to cover myself up."

Laughing softly Vladimir shook his head and sat back down on the cold metal of the ship; "Not really, I looked it up on the muggle internet, turns out I'm a film character, a green monster with a huge eye from Monsters Inc."

As soon as he knew her name Vlad blinked and his mouth threatened to pop open again, what was she doing talking to a guy like him?! She was like...mega famous...

"Wow." he said merely "Pleasure to meet you in person Danita, what are you doing all the way out here? Hopefully not the same thing I was trying to." Vlad laughed softly.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Danita paid no attention to the slight flush of his cheeks as she stared at him. She was used to the behaviour of men - and women - around her, because being a model that often showed off her body meant she was accustomed to the perverted glances.

Her gaze at first had been hard, but it softened as she reminded herself that kindness was the key. "Why would you want to throw yourself off the cliff is what i'd like to know, what could be so bad in your life that you'd contemplate it?" She tilted her head.

Others would've shut up and just nodded their head, or been sympathetic. But she knew that was stupid. He obviously needed someone to confide in, someone who would keep his secrets. He also needed someone who wouldn't treat him like he was pathetic just because he considered suicide.

She let out a short laugh. "Oh yes! Mike Wazowski. Well, to your credit, he's my favourite character in Monsters Inc." She was very much in love with everything muggle, so naturally she'd seen the movie.

Danita was glad to see that he didn't immediately just act all stiff and polite with her just because of who she was. She hated being famous sometimes. "No way, I love my life," she grinned. "Contrary to popular belief, I actually don't like being surrounded by people all the time. I like to be by the water, it calms me and sometimes I don't want to be crowded. It's not really all that fun." She shrugged her shoulders.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 am

Vladimir thought that it was a little odd, telling a complete stranger and a celebrity at that, why he wanted to throw himself off a cliff, especially when he thought that nobody would have cared in the first place, for a few moments he merely blinked up at Danita before taking a deep breath in and stating;

"I was contemplating doing that because I quite simply have nobody in my life at the moment, and everyone I did have, have now either been killed, or dissappeared without a word. I didn't think anyone would really care. I'd just be another name on a list." he shrugged, making himself try and seem aloof and not bothered...when he was inside.

With a grin on his lips once more Vladimir's eyes grew slightly happier; "I have never watched a muggle film, is it entertaining to? I have wanted to but...I just never had the money to buy a TV."

Hearing that the life of a celebrity wasn't all as good as it appeared to be, was not that much of a shock to Vladimir, he knew that it would be more a burden than a blessing to be honest, but he didnt want to offend her by askig about it. They didn't even know each other.

"I would have thought that being surrounded by people all the time wouldn't have been that great." he smiled softly "I like being in forests, don't know why."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 am

Danita wasn't a rude person by anyone's standards, but she certainly wasn't one to just keep to herself. Normally, she wouldn't be as pushy as she was right now, but he'd just looked like he was about to throw himself off a cliff - and she intended to make sure that he didn't feel like doing that ever again.

"Don't talk like that! What about your parents - your siblings? How would they feel? You know, everybody feels abandoned sometimes, it's normal to feel that way during the war..." She looked down and shook her head. "You know, I feel alone sometimes. I don't really have any friends."

Danita grinned back at him - his smile was infectious and it made him look rather handsome. "Oh it is! Muggles are quite amazing with their technology. I'm always stunned how they get by without magic."

She noticed he didn't seemed shocked and smiled softly. She didn't thinks that everyone thought being a celebrity was so wonderful. It was rather obvious if anyone looked that you never really made true friends.

"I like being near water," she looked over at the water now. "It soothes me when i'm angry, and when I need to be alone water is my best friend."
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:01 am

Vladimir blinked a little bit and he shook his head when Danita asked him about his family, he wasn't one to like spilling his guts about his personal life, but this girl seemed to be more than a little pushy when it came to making him feel better about whatever it was that was going on in his head...even he wasn't sure.

"I don't have any family." he stated simply "At least none that want me in their family anyway."

The thought that if his family were alive...they weren't interested in having him back with them, not interested in getting their son back, making sure that he was alright and that he felt as loved as possible, given that they had been absent so long.

Nodding his head Vlad smiled gently "Maybe I'll just have to save up and make sure that I get some of that stuff for my flat, it's quite small though so, no big TV's." he grinned "At least until I learn the expansion charm for my rooms."

Raising one eyebrow Vladimir looked out over the water and he asked in a gentle tone;

"So...are you angry about something now?"
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Danita knew that people didn't like to be pressed for information, but she'd been in his situation before. She'd wanted to commit suicide, and venting to someone about her frustration had helped a helluva lot, so she intended to do that to him so that he could have someone to tell all of his frustrations to. And she'd understand where he was coming from.

"Oh- I'm sorry." She grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly. "Well, you have me to care about you now so there's no need to feel alone." She grinned lightly.

He really was alone, and it made her heart ache for him - though she wasn't sure why. She was a nice person, sure, but she wasn't normally this compassionate and caring about someone she'd only just met. She supposed it was because of what she'd caught him about to do, and that she understood his pain.

She frowned at him. "You live on your own? Hasn't the ministry taken you in or something?" He didn't look much older than her and she couldn't help but worry. "Well, there's only you there so your magic won't really affect the technology much. My TV is in the cellar which isn't near the rest of my family, and it has no magical objects near it so it's pretty high quality reception." She smiled.

She looked at him curiously, then back out at the water and shook her head.

"No, I just wanted to be away from everyone for a while and just relax."
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Vladimir blinked again and felt a small blush creep onto his cheeks when Danita took his hand in her own, he didn't expect it and he was quite shocked by the contact, being on his own, he rarely had anyone who was affectionate to him, even to do something as simple as squeezing his hand.

Gently, he squeezed back and gave her a small smile;

"Please, don't feel like you have to worry about me, or look out for me, I'm sure I'll be okay now." he whispered "I just...think I needed to know, by coming close to doing what I did, that I couldn't do it, that I wanted to live deep down under the emotions, if that makes sense."

Nodding his head Vladimir smiled gently again, he couldn't bare the thought of being in one of those homes, he would much rather live on his own. But, sometimes he would do anything for the company of others.

"No, I would rather live on my own than in some Ministry ward somewhere, maybe you can visit sometime, although it's hardly five star penthouse quality." he grinned.

Hearing the reason why Danita wanted to come out here, Vladimir nodded his head; "It's a good place to come, I could leave, if you wanted so you could be truly alone, but sometimes a little company is good. You must be crowded a lot, not get a lot of chances to speak to people properly."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Danita grinned at his blush but decided not to call him out on it, knowing it would embarrass him. However, she was pleased to see that he at least wasn't looking suicidal anymore, nor did he seem to have any suicidal idea's in mind. She toned down her grin to a soft, comforting smile.

For some reason, his hand squeezing hers back and his small smile made her heart flutter.

"Oh don't worry, I like taking care of people. It's what I do, I have everyone doting over me all the time so I like to take care of others." She shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Though I don't really think you need taking care of, so i'll just fret over you like any good person would." She smirked.

Danita nodded her head in understanding. She knew exactly what he said, she'd tried it once just to see if she could actually go through with it. "I know exactly what you mean, Vladimir." She informed him with a soft smile on her face.

"Pssht, I don't care about the quality of the home, i'll come for the company." She winked at him with an expression of cheerfulness on her face. It was nice to talk to a real person, for once.

Danita's eyes widened at his offer to leave and she immediately shook her head. "No, please! Stay! I meant I like to be away from all the 'fakes' as I like to call them. I like your company, you're a nice person, and real. I hate being surrounded by fakes." She grinned.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:49 am

Vladimir smiled gently, he was glad to hear that his predicament hadn't placed a burden on Danita that was unwelcome to her, rather the opposite it would seem. Maybe he would be able to help her with her problems, as much as she would be able to aid him with his own? It was a hopeful idea, but it might just come to pass.

"I would like someone to talk to...when I feel a little low." he whispered quietly as if someone overhearing might laugh at his weakness "If...if you wouldn't mind being that person, maybe I could help you too in return?"

Laughing gently Vladimir knew that if he brought Danita to his neighbourhood, he would have to look out over her, it was rough after all and he didn't want her being hurt on his watch, even though he knew she was capable of taking care of herself.

"Well we'll see if you're still saying that when you get there." he grinned "But seriously if you ever need me I'll give you my address, send an owl or just...you know turn up." he grinned, writing his address on a scrap of paper;

'Flat 106
Horntail Block
Berlin'

Handing it to her he smiled again and nodded his head when he heard she wanted him to stay with her, he could understand where she was coming from, he would have hated that too.

"Well I thought I had better ask just in case, but I'm glad you want me to stay, feels nice to talk to someone."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:06 pm

[[ABIWABI I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER. D:]]

Life was a strange yet wonderful thing. It seemed as if the fates themselves had played a part in this encounter, for they both seemed as if they could help one another - though neither was ultra aware of this fact as of yet. For now, Danita was content to help Vladimir deal with his lack of relationships in his life predicament.

"I would not mind at all being that person, Vladimir - it would actually be my honour to help you out. And i'm fine, you shouldn't worry about me. I pay 50 off people to do that." She grinned, her tone light and playful as she tried to lighten the mood a little.

Danita wondered what sort of neighbourhood he did in fact live in. If he was on his own as he claimed, then she didn't really think it would be high quality. She frowned, maybe she could lend him some money? She was practically drowning in it all.

"You do the same, okay? I want to make sure you don't go all suicidal again, cause you've got me now and i'm sure my family will love you too." She smirked as she thought about it - her adoptive mother would dote on him and fuss over his situation in life.

She took the sheet of paper and smiled. Tucking it away in her pocket, she nodded her head at him. "I'll make sure to keep that somewhere safe. Here's my address," she pulled a business card out of her pocket and handed it to him, it already had her details on it naturally.

"I completely agree. Sometimes it's good to just have a normal person to have a normal conversation with." She moved past him and sat down, dangling her legs over the edge of the cliff. "Don't you dare push me," she looked over her shoulder at him with a grin.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:41 am

(Don't worryyyyyyyy about it Very Happy)

Vladimir was glad when Danita said that she would like to help him, although he attemoted to seem tough and as if he wasn't hurting under it all, he really was, and he needed someone to simply talk to after a long and tiring day at Durmstrang, they might even be in the same classes together.

"Well alright then, sounds like I've got myself a new friend, at least something good came out of today." he smiled lightly, truly glad to have met someone nice who seemed like they might stick around this time, but then again, hadnt they all?

When Danita held out her business card to him Vladimir thought that it was probably something due to her professional career, never know when you'll meet someone important after all, and you'd need a card not a scribbled on bit of paper.

"Ah I...I'm not so comfortable wwith the whole family thing...I don't really know how to act around them, but I'm sure that they're lovely and all that." he grinned trying to sound less pathetic, who didn't know how to act in a family?

Laughing softly when Danita asked him not to push her off Vlad looked down at the crashing waves and smiled gently at her, he already had a feeling his heart was in for another bashing, he could sense that he was going to get a crush on Danita, she was wonderful that much he could tell, but, who would want him when she was as famous as she was?

"I would never push you, especially not off a cliff this high, maybe into a swimming pool." he grinned happily "Not like I've been in them much, too cold over here."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Danita started to relax as she realised the immediate danger was over - or at least, she hoped. Vlad looked relatively calm now instead of suicidal, and he had explained his reasons. She understood the feeling of loneliness more than many understood. Surrounded by the masses, but never really with anyone.

"Yay for new friends, eh?" She grinned playfully and couldn't help but be glad she'd decided to go for a walk up to the cliff today. Who knows what would've happened if she hadn't been here to ask him just what the hell he was doing. She gulped and decided not to dwell on it to much.

Danita always carried a spare business card around with her, just in case she met someone worth talking to. Vlad was definitely worth talking to - more than that. She actually had a friend. It was such a foreign word, she'd never had a friend before, though she certainly had an enemy. She wondered why it was Aquila loathed her so much.

She smiled softly at him as he admitted to not really being sure how to act around a family. It was such a sweet sentiment. She reached out and took his hand, squeezing it lightly before letting it drop once more. "Vlad, don't worry about it. My family are very loving, and my mother - well, she'll have a fit over the fact that I have a friend and just adore you."

His smile melted her heart slightly and she looked away from him after returning it, watching the waves crush and tumble, the ocean collapsing in on itself. The brisk, cool air was something that one became accustomed to when they lived in Germany, but she still was wearing her most warm and fashionable coats regardless. Just because she was used to the cold didn't mean she liked the feeling.

She giggled slightly and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it out of her face. She was glad she'd put a non-messy charm on it, as the wind seemed to enjoy ruffling her hair. "Heated swimming pools are nice, there was one of them in a hotel I stayed at in America. It's amazingly hot over there at times." She bit her lip.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Vladimir couldn't help but think that there was so much more to Danita than met the eye and he wanted to know just what that might be, and hoped that she would stay around long enough for him to know what made her so different to other girls, even though it was slightly odd of him to think that already, he had only met her today!

Blushing a little when he felt Danita squeeze his hand, Vlad squeezed her own back, and smiled uncertainly, maybe he could try coming over one time, as long as he was broken in gently and all of that, but her mother sounded like a really sweet woman, maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

"Well...I guess I might come over, meet your family and that." he stated with a little bit of embarrassment "You have any siblings or that? Or do I just have to worry about your mum and dad?" Vladimir asked with a cheeky grin on his face, trying to cover up how he truly felt, which was that he was intruding on a family and he had no business to.

Hearing that Danita had gone to America, Vladimir wasn't surprised but was intrigued, he had always wondered what forgein countries might be like, he had never been to one after all;

"You've been to America? What's it like over there...apart from hot?" he asked with a small smile "I have always thought about going, but I don't have the money, maybe when I gradutate next year."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Danita smiled at Vlad, glad that she could meet someone who was so real and that actually seemed to genuinely like her because of her, not just because of who she was. A singer and a model was all everyone else ever seemed to see her as - and many men liked to focus more on her revealing model shoots because she wasn't ashamed of her body. But Vlad had barely mentioned her career.

Danita didn't notice his blush as she squeezed his hand, but she smiled at him when he squeezed back. She hoped he'd come over, as she'd like for him to have someone that he could rely on - no matter what. Despite the fact that they'd just met, she already cared about him a lot. That must've been how you felt when you saw someone almost commit suicide.

"You should! Come over whenever you like Vlad, really! My mother will adore you, dad will ask of your intentions with me," she grinned crookedly at him, flashing her perfectly straight, white teeth at him. "And yes, I do have siblings. A little sister, her name's Naya. She'll probably follow you around everywhere, she's my best friend ever and if I like you, she'll like you. Really, don't worry about anything." She assured him.

Danita nodded her head and grinned happily. "It's great, there's lots of people there and so much to do. I got to practice my English too, and the American's love me. We should go away together, and I can pay for a lot of it." She had no intentions of negotiating this with him.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:00 am

Vladimir smiled softly to himself and he felt a small flicker of happiness light within him, maybe he would have a chance to have a family, one that might care about him and want him to be there...he had never really been wanted by anybody that he could remember, his closest friend and him had fought ninty percent of the time.

"My intentions with you?" he asked a little bewildered, wow, her dad sounded like he might be kind of scary considering that he was a guy being friends with his little girl, maybe he should just pretend he was gay to be safer "Well...that sounds ominous, maybe I'll just try and stay away from him then." Vlad laughed.

As Danita explained about America, Vladimir imagined the country and the people there, he wanted to visit so very badly, and perhaps that could be one of his dreams for the future, but for now it would stay a dream until the finances came along.

"Whoa hey no way." he protested "I'm not having anyone pay my way for me, I'll earn the money to go in time, then we can go together if you still want to."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:07 am

Danita grinned brightly at Vladimir. He may not have realised it, for neither had Danita, but already Vlad had made a large impact on the young girl's life. She felt happier and more free, something she'd never really experienced before. Sure, Danita loved her family, but it wasn't the same as having a real friend.

Danita giggled at his bewildered expression and brushed her fingers through her hair, pushing it out of her face as she tried hard not to burst out laughing. "Oh don't worry about him, he'd do it to you even if you were a girl. He's really protective of me, which is kind of annoying at times but it's nice to feel cared for," she smiled at Vlad.

She hoped she could make him feel cared for, and her mother definitely would. Her father would begrudgingly accept him into their home upon Danita's insistence, and her little sister would be happy to love on him if Danita approved of him.

"Vlad," she stated plainly, looking him directly in the eye as she grinned. "I have more than enough money, so seriously any time you need something," she pointed at herself and beamed. She'd never had a friend to spoil before.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Vladimir blinked a little bit and he sighed, it seemed like he was going to have to get past the inquisition that was 'Dad' before he was able to be accepted into a family, which was fine by him for most accounts, he really thought that, oddly, it would be part of a normal family, to have some sort of tense understanding with a father.

"Alright then, although I wasn't sure that you were open to both channels Danita, if you get my meaning." he wiggled his eyebrows before laughing a little bit "I can't believe I just did that, I'm acting like Lucian."

When she said it was nice to be cared for, Vladimir smiled softly, he had never had any memories of being cared for, and although he was sad at first, it was something he had come to accept, and he was glad to have someone who might change this for him.

Then, Danita seemed to be immovable on the paying for things side of conversation, and he sighed lightly, when she came around to his house, he wouldn't be surprised if she made him move out or something.

"Alright alright." he grinned "If I ever need anything small I shall come and ask you for it, like a can of cola or something like that, otherwise I'll feel like I'm being a bit of a sponge." Vladimir admitted genuinely.
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Danita grinned at him, hoping that he wouldn't be to adverse to the idea of meeting her parents. She was sure that her family would love him after all, and though her father wouldn't admit it he'd be pleased to meet someone who could be a genuine friend to his daughter, who was often alone despite all the people who surrounded her.

Danita's head snapped up to look at him and she clasped a hand to her mouth as a giggle escaped her. "Vladimir!" She exclaimed. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She grinned at him. "Lucian? That's the guy in my house right? Dating Evil Queen Bitch Aquila?"

She was pleased that he seemed to give in to her idea of paying for everything. She had more than enough money, really, and he seemed to be quite the opposite so she was more than happy to throw money at him.

"I can understand that, if the roles were reversed I would refuse my own offer but they're not and I really insist that you come to me if you get into any serious money issues."
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Vladimir Wazowski Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 am

Vlad chuckled a little bit at the way they were subtly flirting but not quite, like they were dancing around the issue. That was fine by him for now. It was rather fun after all. He smirked a little bit,

"Why yes, yes I would like to know." he shot back with a smirk before he laughed a little bit, "I'm sure he'd be very happy to know he's defined as Aquila's boyfriend."

He shook his head slightly. Man this girl was really going to push for his agreement in this wasn't she? Chuckling a little bit he nodded, his hands out placatingly,

"Alright alright." he told her with a small smirk, "No need to keep driving the point when I've already agreed now is there? But I will attempt to fix it on my own before I come for help. Just saying."
Vladimir Wazowski
Vladimir Wazowski
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Danita Wirth Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Danita hadn't noticed they were flirting much before, but it was becoming apparent to her now and her cheeks flushed lightly though. However, he seemed not to be fazed by her at all and she assumed it meant he wasn't really interested. Disappointing, because he was so nice and very attractive too.

Her cheeks turned pink and she snorted with laughter. "I don't think i'll delight you with the details dearest Vladimir," she stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't mean it in that way, i'm just trying to remember who he is." She responded.

Danita smirked, she could be stubborn when she wanted to be - and she had more than enough money for a lifetime that she was happy to throw at the first person who actually acted like a real person around her.

"Not really, I just like to shove it in your face that I win and stubborness gets you everything in life," she informed him with a grin. "Fiiinneee." She agreed with a playful smirk on her face.
Danita Wirth
Danita Wirth
Verstand Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down