Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Pound of Flesh (Creatures)

5 posters

Go down

Our Pound of Flesh (Creatures) Empty Our Pound of Flesh (Creatures)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:19 am

Charlie had managed to acquire the use of the hall in the banking house in the creatures area, of course they knew the reason, it was no secret and that was the way that Charlie wanted it, she wanted everyone to know that she was planning on creating the downfall of humanity...and she was going to achieve her mission, if only for the memory of her deceased vampire child, Victoria. The pain of her loss still struck through her like a bell whenever she thought of her, and Charlie would ensure she and her fellow creatures were avenged.

It was this reason and this reason alone why she had called a meeting between the creatures here today and she would get to the bottom of the problem of humanity, she would gain a consensus who wanted to follow her and the rest of the creatures would be dealt with accordingly if they could not be persuaded, they did not need any more oppostion apart from the wizards who were already bigger in number.

Sitting in the large wingback chair at the head of a long wooden table, Charlie's red eyes flickered in the dim light as she waited for more of her bretheren to appear.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Our Pound of Flesh (Creatures) Empty Re: Our Pound of Flesh (Creatures)

Post by Nathaniel Barton Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:58 pm

Cordelia had heard of the meetings held between the Creatures. It appeared that the creatures wanted a part in this war, how lovely of them, Cordelia thought dryly. They deemed themselves as higher than the humans, more worthy of this land than them, but taking this war, taking back Earth by force?

They only proved that the creatures were just like them. All of them were fools, and Cordelia had come to watch them fail whilst she laughed. This Charlie Disneur was weak, seeking revenge on all humanity for the mistake of one. If that was the case, then all humans would be dead. But Cordelia’s kind were smarter, far more intelligent, than this Charlie. They knew that you could not condemn all for the mistake of one.

She shook her head but walked into the bank hall anyway, her eyes immediately landing on Charlie. A fool she was, allowing herself to be posessed by her lust for revenge so wholey. She would be the downfall of all creatures, but she'd heard the tales of Charlie. She was stubborn, they said, intent on destroying all humans. She was something that the muggles would fear in their movies.

Horror movies would be made about her, the evil one who sought revenge because one human made a mistake. She rolled her eyes and looked away from Charlie, standing tall and proud against the wall like all Elves did. A proud creature they were, for they held wisdom and magic that none could match.
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Charlie looked up when she heard someone coming into the hall, she had never seen this creature before and immediately didn't like her, she had that 'holier than thou' attitude and she knew that she was going to be trouble, it was infuriating to Charlie, if you didn't agree with what she was doing, why bother to turn up?

She could see her looking at her as if she knew her, as if she understood her reasons for doing this implicitly, when of course she did not, no matter how up her own ass she thought that she was. With a small smile on her lips, Charlie spoke in a cool voice;

"If you don't want to be here get the fuck out, don't roll your eyes at me like a petulant child. If you don't like me, and don't agree with what this meeting is about, then just go."

(OOC: That post made me upset Zoe! Charlie's not a fool Sad Sad Sad )
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Barton Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 pm

[[AbiWabi I know that, but Cordy's a bit of a snob! Razz Don't be upset, I luff Charlie but I try not to go OOC based on my own feelings]]

Cordelia smirked at the creature. She knew Charlie was a vampire from the rumours of her, but feeling her aura immediately confirmed this information. Ah, if only the vampire knew how much she was amusing Cordelia with her behaviour. She came to watch in amusement.

"Ah, but you see if your skills of persuasion are as good as they are rumoured to be, I might just join your operation. Besides, I seem to be the only other one here, so you might be more careful as to appreciate my presence." She cocked an eyebrow at Charlie.

Cordelia was a snobby sort of character, but in her defence it was how she had been raised. She knew herself to be above seeking revenge based on one action. But she often showed her snobbiness too much, and it tended to piss others off.
Nathaniel Barton
Nathaniel Barton
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:23 am

Humphrey had heard mutters about this meeting, and he wanted to know what was really going on. Perhaps Charlotte and Airen had been right, the creatures were the real threat. He wanted to see what this Charlie person had against humanity. She must have a deep-seated hatred to try and start a war against them.

Walking in, he noticed the beautiful pale lady in the large chair. That must be Charlie, the one who'd gathered them here. As of yet, there was only one other creature here, he would guess an elf. Seeing her made him think of Iola, and he wondered what happened to her. He remembered the forest she had showed him, it was a wondrous place to live. This elf seemed to already be at odds with Charlie.

Deciding to take a neutral stance, he stood against the opposite wall. "I thought there'd be more here by now to be honest. I take it you are Charlie?" he asked the vampire. "And you are?" Humphrey said, addressing the elf. "I'm Humphrey."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 am

Sehkmet decided she was going to ignore the elf for the time being, she really could not be bothered to deal with her childish remarks, after all if she was as old and as wise as she said she was, surely she had been able to develop some sort of manners. Apparently not. Instead her attention turned to the young creature who entered afterwards.

Letting a glacial smile, that did not reach her eyes appear on her lips, Sehkmet stood up and wandered over to the boy holding her hand out to him, so that they might shake hands. A moment passed and she thought that he might be too young to really want to join this cause...if he did in the first place, but she banished the thought, it was endearing of the child to come anyway.

"A pleasure to meet you Humphrey, I am glad to have you at my meeting today. I am the one that was known as Charlie, but my real name is Sehkmhet, which you may call me." she advised "There may be more to come yet, I have not been waiting long."

(OOC: Okay then.)
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 am

Shekel had decided to drop in, to see what this whole meeting was about. To that end he'd been on the ceiling since the meeting had began, in a shadowy corner. None of them could sense him. It wasn't arrogance, it was fact. He'd had more time to perfect his vampiric stealth than the length of their lives added together. Including 'Charlie'.

Deciding to make his presence known since the elf was likely to have Sehkmet after her lungs on a plate soon, Shekel dropped gracefully from the ceiling, spinning so that he landed, without a sound, in one of the seats,

"Sorry I'm late." he told them with a jolly little wave and smile, which did not reach his sharp eyes, "This century is so hard to focus on... so dull."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 am

Humphrey noticed the vampire's fake smile, she didn't put much effort into making it appear genuine. Part of him wondered if it was a mistake having come to this meeting. However, the elf seemed to be opposed to her, so maybe he'd be alright. He shook Sekhmet's hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you as well, Sekhmet. To be honest I'm more curious than anything else." he admitted. "I see, are you expecting a crowd?" Humphrey asked. Many of the creatures he'd met were opposed to humans, so he wouldn't be surprised if more showed up.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a blur drop from the ceiling into a chair. Another vampire, perhaps an acquaintance of Sekhmet. He simply acknowledged him with a nod.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 am

Sehkmet let her head whip around when she heard someone falling from the ceiling and taking a seat at the table, she could tell who it was even before she looked, it was impossible for the two of them to conceal their scent from each other after all.

With a soft smile on her lips, one that was more genuine than before, as Sehkmet didn't much smile for anything since the incident. It was her sire and she was greatful for his presence here today.

"Shekel, a pleasure to see you again, I wondered if you would turn up." she smirked lightly before turning her attention back to Humphrey letting her hand drop after he shook it "Not a crowd perse, maybe some creatures with some influence over groups of their kind...but, any attedance is good attendance." she smiled.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 am

Humphrey noted that Sekhmet seemed to be found of Shekel. Her smile was genuine when she noticed him. Perhaps they were in a relationship, or merely just old friends. He wondered if anybody else was actually going to come.

"I can understand that, I'm not a big crowd person either." he said. The elf was still leaning casually against the wall, and nobody else appeared to be coming. "Are we going to start soon?" Humphrey asked. They could only wait so long before starting the meeting.

"What's your name?" he asked the elf. "I have to admit that I admire your culture, a classmate of mine showed me your forest. It was quite an amazing place." That forest made him want to sit there and paint. The earth seemed to hum with life, and they had even incorporated their houses into nature seamlessly.

Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alatheia Neraida Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:34 pm

Alatheia had heard of this meeting several times this day, and it was a bit annoying, but she was also a bit curious of what it was supposed to be about, though she had a feeling it was about the war. She could probably make herself useful to the cause.

Once she entered the room, she saw that it wasn't a very large crowd. There we only four people in the room - five, if you add Alatheia. But she figured more would come soon, since the four people didn't look like they've been waiting for hours yet.

She gave the others a small nod and a forced smile. She wasn't one to talk much, since she didn't speak their usual language, but she understood what they were saying anyways.
Alatheia Neraida
Alatheia Neraida

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 am

Humphrey looked over at the new creature that had entered. She looked surprisingly normal compared to most creatures. He wondered what kind she was. "Hello, I'm Humphrey, nice to meet you." he said, holding out his hand. This person didn't have the look of a vampire or the pointed ears of an elf, and he was kind of curious what she was.

The meeting would probably get started soon, they couldn't wait forever for people to get there. Five could be more than she expected to show up anyways.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:52 am

Sehkmet realised that this was all the crowd that she was going to gather and stood up from her seat after her recent battle she knew that she would need others to stand by her and help her when it came to the fighting that was taking place between the humans and the creatures, which was inevitably coming to pass.

"I think we shall begin this meeting formally now, I don't want to keep you all waiting forever." she stated, standing up from her chair she stalked to the middle of the gathering and let a small smile appear on her lips as she addressed them "I am glad to see that you have all come, it's nice to see some familiar faces."

Then she decided that she would get down to the crux of the matter;

"I am tired of watching creatures die because of the acts of humans, who agrees with me, it is time to stop such events?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Alatheia Neraida Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:45 am

Alatheia smiled a bit at the boy. "Geia sas, Humphrey, eímai Alatheia," she replied. "I am Alatheia," she translated. Then the woman in the middle of the room announced that the meeting was starting. She then took a seat on the chair nearest her. She might as well make herself comfortable.

When Sehkmet finished speaking, Alatheia nodded. "I agree. I believe that we have a part in this war, and I do not think that our part means dying because of humans," she said, rather calmly, though there was a hint of fierceness in her voice.
Alatheia Neraida
Alatheia Neraida

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 am

Sehkmet was glad to see that at least one of the creatures agreed with her, and she sent her a small smile before she continued, after all she needed to ensure that the other creatures saw things from her point of view, so that they could properly understand why she wanted to embark upon this fight against the humans.

"Thank you Alatheia." she remarked with the same small smile "I choose now to stand against the humans because I think that we need to make our stand before another wave of war hits our race as our kind are harmed in human wars, many have been harmed in this war!"

Beginning to walk slowly around the room Sehkmet continued to articulate her point;

"For centuries, or rather, since humans and creatures first came to pass, we have been at odds, think of all of the events of humans culling creatures, the hunters that roam the lands even now, the massacre of many of the dragons living in countries across the land. All of the mythical beasts of old. Humanity has repressed creatures from the beginning, and I grow tired of their control." she spoke, clearly and let her gaze shift from creature to creature in the group.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down