Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel)

2 posters

Go down

Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel) Empty Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 am

Sehkmet tried to flit to her home, but she found that she lacked the energy or the ability, she made it to the end of the street and staggered towards her house, attempting to flit again she found herself bashing into the wall of her front door and she groaned a little bit, she knew she had lost a lot of blood, there had been so many humans and no creatures to support her, that she had been all on her own in the fight. Of course it meant she had had to flee from the fray when things got too bad.

Pressing her hand against the door, the lock registered her biological code and let her into her home, closing the door behind her she wandered up into the bedroom, moving into the bathroom she pelled off her burnt and bloodied clothes, her skin was a wash with her own blood, placing the plug in the bath she turned on the water and let the hot water run into the bath, she would wash herself clean, maybe she would feel better then?

Poking her long fangs with her tongue she felt the burning in her throat grow to painful levels and she sighed gently, running her hands over the cuts on her body, she felt the blood oozing out gently, it had been much worse before, but she was ever so slowly healing, but she knew that this was going to be all she got until she fed again. Slipping into the bath and turning off the water, Sehkmet closed her eyes and sighed.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel) Empty Re: Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel)

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 am

Shekel had been watching.

He had made a promise a thousand years ago, that he would watch over Sehkmet even when she thought she could handle it on her own. The thing was, that was quite often. She tried but she had a habit of taking things on that were bigger than what she could handle by herself and seemed to be reluctant to ever call him in to help.

So he had watched her ill-fated attack.

The insects had taken down the mighty beast it would seem. Whittled down with bug bites until she was almost as weak as they were. It had been good fighting on the human's part. He was already in her house when she entered and slipped out of the shadows into the bathroom when she slid into the bath,

"Hello there Sehkmet." he whispered quietly, sitting down on the edge of the bath, "How you holding up? I got you something that might help my dear..."

He reached into a pocket and withdrew a blood bag. It was fresh, taken from a volunteer only this morning. He ripped a corner and popped a straw in it with a small smirk,

"A negative." he smiled softly as he held it out to her, "Your favourite."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel) Empty Re: Wounded Animal (Sehkmet and Shekel)

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 am

Sehkmet knew that Shekel was in the building, it was oddly comforting however and she hoped that she would be able to feel a little bit better when he came closer, she felt embarrassed that she had lost the battle, but when there were so many humans, even she couldn't help but take some damage.

"Hello Shekel." she whispered quietly, her gaze fixed straight ahead on the white tiles, sinking deeper into the water she let her eyes hover just above the tide line "I'm not feeling the best, as you could probably guess."

Immediately she sniffed the blood on the air and she growled hungrily and she took the bag from Shekel with a glint of hunger in her eye and she sipped at the blood through the straw, it was so nice....groaning a little bit she felt herself healing immediately with the new intake.

"You really know how to please a lady don't you?" she asked with a small smile "I feel embarrassed, how could I lose to a bunch of insects like them? Why didn't I just stay and cull all that were there...I suppose, who I did kill were enough for now."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 am

Shekel knew that she was trying to put up a tough front for him, like she had done before when she was hurting. He could tell it was a front because of the unjuries she'd taken. Burns were twice as painful for a vampire as they were for a human after all,

"Yes... I can see that my dear..." he reached out and cupped her cheek gently in his hand, stroking her cheek gently, "You are hurt rather bad... I'll take care of you Sehkmet. Like I always have done, I shall protect and care for you my dear."

He chuckled a little bit when she greedily drank from the blood bag. She had quite an appitite but it was to be expected since she had lost an awful lot of blood during the fight,

"No, I know how to please one lady. My lady. You." he told her with a smile before he chuckled and hugged her with one arm, "Even the mightiest lion can be felled by enough ant bites Sehkmet. You did your best and you came back to me. That's what counts."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 am

Sehkmet leant her head into Shekel's hand, she knew that he could tell that she was hurting inside, and on the outside as well so she didn't know why she insisted on putting up the front that she did so often, however she didn't know how to let it go, but she was going to try for Shekel anyway.

"You shouldn't have to care for me, I made stupid and wreckless mistakes that I would have never made otherwise...I don't know what was wrong with me today." she scowled, hanging her head lightly.

When he hugged her, Sehkmet wondered if he knew that he was going to get his arm wet, if he had forgotten or if he just really didn't care, but she hoped that it would be the last one, it made her feel more special that way.

"Do you truly believe that?" she asked hopefully "I'm not a disgrace to your name for losing a fight against mere humans?" for that was a main worry on her mind.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:34 am

Shekel could see that she was trying to let herself relax, to let herself show how much she was hurt. To show how vulnerable she was right now. In the entire time he'd known her she'd only done this a handful of times,

"But I want to care fo you Sehkmet." he told her quietly, "You made a mistake and you took a beating, this is true. You survived it though and you will come back stronger for it."

He noted that his arm was getting wet but he didn't care. It was for Sehkmet and that meant a lot of things didn't matter. If it hurt, it didn't matter if it was for her. If it got him wet, it didn't matter because it was for her,

"I truly do believe that. Happened to me before too you know." he told her with a small smile before smiling wider and kissing her on the forehead, "There is nothing you could ever do to disgrace or shame me Sehkmet. I will always be proud of you."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 am

Sehkmet blinked a little bit and she couldn't help but smile when he said that he wanted to take care of her, she was glad that somebody did, as Shekel was the only person in the world that she had who loved her, or even liked her, she had many friends in past eras...but this century was just a lost cause to her.

"I hope that I will do, this is a feeling that I do not want to repeat any time soon, I believe it will be a while before my next battle starts." she smiled gently.

Placing the now empty blood bag aside she felt the last of her wounds close and the thirst dim for the time being, she would still need more blood however in the course of the evening. Reaching for the sponge she gently wiped her bloodstained skin with it, washing the redness away.

"I am glad to hear it Shekel," she whispered quietly "I always try to act in a manner that would please you after all, I do not wish to cause your reputation any harm."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:46 am

Shekel hadn't taken care of anyone for a long time. When they had been travelling together he had taken care of her for sure but since they had parted ways? The only thing he took care of was a long string of cats. For some reason cats liked him,

"No one likes to be beaten." he agreed with a small smile before nodding, "The next time... try to remember you can call on me for help alright?"

Throwing the blood bag in the bin, he took out another and left it on the side for later. Taking the sponge from her hand, he started to wash the blood off of her for her with a smile,

"Reputation?" he snorted, "Reputation means nothing. I would rather be a no one than have you hurt in defence of my reputation... something I don't care about. You, I care about. You're all that I care about Sehkmet."

He wrung the sponge out on her back before returning to cleaning her happily. It was... nice, to be with her like this. To be this helpful and to be so blatently caring.
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:51 am

Sehkmet blinked a little bit, she never liked to call on anyone else to fight her battles for her, she always wanted to win things on her own because then she would have worked and worked for it, in order to deserve the win that she would achieve in the end. But she knew that there was no way that she could win this alone...

"You know I never like to ask for help Shekel, however I think that I will have to call on your expertise and help with this Shekel." she whispered "Thank you..."

Gasping a little bit and looking at him in a confused manner when he took the sponge from her Sehkmet paled a little bit when he wiped the blood off her himself and she smiled gently, it felt nice to be cared for again, by her Master...she had missed this.

"You are all that I care for Shekel as well...I have missed us being together like this, I have missed travelling with you, being cared for and caring for you." she whispered gently, stroking his cheek with her fingers.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 am

Shekel knew that Sehkmet was a proud woman. She wanted to fight her own battles and she wanted to win or lose them because of what she had done. Not what others had done. He respected that. Up to a point. The point was when her pride endangered her life, something he cherished. At that point he'd stamp all over her pride just to ensure her safety, even if she hated him for it,

"I know you like to do things your own way Sehkmet so you can call on me at whatever point you like." he told her with a smile, "Even if that point is when you literally can't stand and need someone to cover you while you fall back."

Seeing her pale, the vampire blush, he chuckled a little bit and finished washing her back. He moved onto washing her front and had had absolutely no shame. Every part of her front was being soaped up,

"It has been much too long since we were together like this Sehkmet..." he agreed softly, "I think that we should come back together again... live together again. If you are agreeable..."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:08 am

Sehkmet smiled gently, she was glad that Shekel was so close to her, so that he could understand her when other people wouldn't he knew the things that were underneath her outer appearance and she knew that it was not just because he was her Master, it was because they were close in so many other ways.

"I promise Shekel, I will make sure that I call on you next time I need you in an attack." she whispered quietly "I will make sure you are never alone in the world again."

When he moved to wash her front Sehkmet blinked a little shocked but then again they had known each other so long it was hardly like they had any secrets between them. Especially when it camr to physical appearences.

Hearing him asking to live with her again Sehkmet felt herself paling again, she looked up into his eyes with her own wide and shining, if her heart was working it would be beating harder than ever;

"I...I would like that Shekel. I would like that very much." she whispered gently "Although I am not moving to Stonehenge." Sehkmet joked.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 am

It had taken a long time to get to know Sehkmet as well as he did but if there was one thing they'd had, it was time. He had gotten to know her so well by simply spending so very long with her. He smiled a little bit sadly,

"Thank you Sehkmet..." he whispered, "Before I met you... I was alone in the world. For over a thousand years. I don't want to go back to that... ever."

He noticed that she was a little bit surprised with his boldness at washing her front. It was rather amusing. They'd been lovers for nigh on three thousand years and yet she got surprised when he washed her front?

The paling was a good sign and he smiled wider when she agreed that they should stay together again,

"Alright then... that makes two of us who like this plan." he told her with a smile before laughing, "No no... how about we both just live here?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:19 am

Sehkmet missed this. Being talked to like she was a lover. Although she had never really lost her feelings for Shekel, they had been dulled over the years when she had shifted to her alter ego and they had spent more and more time apart, he had merely shifted to her best friend, to her Master rather than lover.

"Well then you have my word that I will never leave you by choice, that I never leave you." she whispered gently, giving him a soft kiss on his forehead before drawing away with a soft smile on her lips.

Seeing his little smile on his lips, Sehkmet smiled herself, she really loved seeing him happy like this, it was nice the way that she would be able to make him happy whereas others would juat annoy or generate no response at all.

"I think that would be a good idea, Shekel." she whispered gently "I guess we will be sharing the same room unless you want your own space. Maybe you can help me shift this Victorian gloom, whatever was I thinking when I was Charlie." she groaned.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:24 am

Shekel had never lost his focus on Sehkmet. It was strange for an immortal but his entire life seemed to be centred around her. Teaching her to be a vampire, protecting her from harm, holding her when she cried and loving her when she needed it. And the love had never stopped,

"You won't leave me?" he asked with a smile before kissing her lightly on the lips, "And you're not going to die. I'll make sure of that."

It was a good thing that he had Sehkmet in some ways. She was the only one who could get positive emotion from him anymore and he didn't much fancy hating everyone,

"Oh I think I'll enjoy taking my old spot on the bed." he told her with a smile, "You still sleep on the left side don't you?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 am

Sehkmet was beginning to realise the bath water was rather cold, and she stood up from the water, stepping out of the bath and wrapping herself in a large red fluffy towel that was on a heated rack next to the bath. Smiling happily at Shekel she shuffled out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"Of course I wont leave you Shekel, I'm back to who I was before now, whatever blip I went through is gone, and now that you're here with me, you;ll make sure it never happens again, right?" she asked hopefully.

Stepping out of the towel, she dried herself off and she shrugged on her pyjama's it was nice to be with Shekel in such a way again, and she lay on the left side of the bed as if to answer his question without even needing to speak.

"I do still sleep on the left side." she smiled softly "Come, tell me how your day has been, what have you been up to since we last met my love?"
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:37 am

When she got up out of the bath, Shekel smiled a little bit and wrung out the sponge before setting it down again and emptying the bath. He stretched a little bit when he stood up and followed her towards her bedroom. Their bedroom now,

"Good because I don't think I'd hang around much longer if you did." he told her simply before smiling reassuringly, "Don't worry, I'll make sure that you stay yourself now that I'm here."

Taking off his shirt and trousers, Shekel laid down on his side of the bed in his sleepwear. His sleepwear being his underwear. Normally he slept naked but he didn't want to seem like he was pressuring her,

"Somethings never change." he commented with a smile before chuckling a little bit, "Since we last met up? Keeping an eye on you mostly. And I met up with Lucian again. That was fun."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 am

Sehkmet lay on her side and she hummed gently wrapping her body around his own for the time being, she wanted to hug him while she spoke of the things that she had been thinking about the time they had spent together in the past. She had thought of some of their funniest, yet most wonderful moments.

"You met up with Lucian?" she asked with a happy grin "I'm glad you two get along well together, you could do with a few more friends Shekel, how is he doing these days?"

Turning to lie on his chest, she kissed his skin gently before asking him;

"Do you remember about the time in Greece, where we managed to trick the whole of Athens into thinking that we were the Gods? Oh how wonderful that was..." she smiled softly, her voice a whisper "I loved that time, everything was still so new, so vibrant to me, and we were on fire that century."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:58 am

When she wrapped her body around his he happily held her closer to him. He had missed being close to her like this, there was no doubt of that. He chuckled a little bit as he thought about meeting up with Lucian,

"Yeah I did. Kid's still as crazy as ever." he commented with a smirk before smiling, "Ah I'm good with the two of you. He's... taking his sisters death hard. Very hard. But other than that? He's just like he used to be."

He kissed her gently on the forehead and snickered when she mentioned Athens,

"Oh I remember Athens. You were Hera and I was Hades..." he smirked, "I remember we almost caused a riot by kissing. Apparently the locals thought it was a bad move for Hades to move in on his 'older brother's' wife. We had a lot of fun with those Greeks didn't we?"
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

Sehkmet had heard about the death of Lucian's sister and had been saddened by it, Raziel and her often spoke together and she had enjoyed her company even if she did try and get her to come out with her to the creature bars and hook up with a few 'different flavours' once and again.

"Well I would be worried if he didn't, they shared a bond that nobody else could even try to imagine, just like ours, few people would understand." she whispered gently.

Nodding her head Sehkmet propped herself up on the pillows on her elbows and she smiled happily, oh yes, those were the days, she often wished that she could go back then, visit those times and truly relive them.

"I was so nervous when we first did it, I thought that the gods would be angry, but after a while, I realised there were truly no gods at all, otherwise something would have happened." she shrugged "So I milked it for all I was worth. Oh yes! Imagine what the preists thought when they heard us later that night, we were being loud on purpose I recall."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 am

Shekel nodded a little bit, looking away. He was uncomfortable with death when it was someone he knew. He'd seen so much death he'd grown dull to it but when someone he knew died it was like a stab to the heart,

"Yeah... people keep trying to get him to lighten up and I don't think he will." he sighed, "Not ever."

He chuckled a little bit. Those were the days when they got through everything by simply pretending to be Gods and getting everything for free. It was a shame the world had changed,

"Exactly. Either there are no gods or they find it as funny as we did to pretend to be them to get free stuff." he told her with a laugh before grinning, "Oh I remember that for sure. I think we were reposible for some of the cracks in the pillars if I recall..."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 am

Sehkmet smiled gently and she thought that the topic was best avoided because both her and Shekel were uncomfortable when the topic of death came around, especially when it was someone that she knew, when it was someone that she had been friends with, as they were few and far between.

"Oh yes I think that we were, it was definately amusing the next evening when we appeared to give our 'prophecies' their faces were so shocked even then!" she laughed happily.

When she let her mind wander through the rest of their time in Greece Sehkmet couldn't help but think that they were going to be one of the best times of her life, her transformation wasn't too old, she still loved being immortal and she didn't resent Shekel, which later, inevitably, she did.

"I always remember, watching that sunset from Rhodes, it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen." she whispered, her head nuzzling against Shekel's chest "I would give anything to see that again."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekel Umec Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am

Shekel was glad that they had both decided to drop the subject of death. It was a sore spot for the both of them he thought. He chuckled a little bit when she reminded him of the prophecies they had given the priests,

"Oh god that was the best part!" he laughed a little bit, "The look on that one guys face when I told him that he had to dye his clothes pink for a year was great!"

It was odd to think that not long after Greece, Sehkmet had gone through the phase all vampires went through. Hating their master. She had hated him during the roman times if he remembered right. He smiled when she mentioned Rhodes,

"Yeah I remember that... was totally worth the sunburn." he agreed with a small smile as he played with her hair, "I think the platform we used... fell down. Some things are once in a lifetime even for us."
Shekel Umec
Shekel Umec
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 am

Sehkmet let her lips move into a small yet sad smile, she didn't want to allow herself to become too sad, however she knew that she wanted to relive those times with Shekel, that would be the only way to have them again after all, unless society reverted to worshipping the iPhone or something.

When he told her that the platform that they had sat on had fallen, she wasn't surprised, it was years ago after all and she didn't think that they Greeks had enough time to rebuild it, before it was forgotten by some other important godly tribute.

"That makes them even more precious for people like us, that memory is something that would never happen again." she whispered softly "Maybe we should talk of other things, these sentimental notions are making me a little homesick for times past."

Biting her lip she hugged Shekel tighter "Let us talk of the future, of our future, my Master." she purred.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down