Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terry Lee Charlienco

Go down

Terry Lee Charlienco Empty Terry Lee Charlienco

Post by Terry Lee Charlienco Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Name:Terrence Lee Charlienco (Terry Lee)
Birthday: 12/31
Birthplace:Austria
Current Home: (Must be in the Germany or Austria) Germany
Blood Status: Pureblood

Character Appearance:

Hair Style and Colour: Dark short hair
Eye Colour: Blue
Height:6'
Build: He is built
Dress Sense: Senseable
Other (Tattoo's etc):He has a vine tattoo around both wrists

Character Information:

Character Likes: reading, potions, flying
Character Dislikes: Secrets, nosy people, sister
Hobbies: computer games, loves to write in his journal
Strengths: math, potions, flying
Weaknesses: science, crying women, kids

School:

Favourite Lesson:Potions, Herbology, Infiltration
Least Favourite Lesson:Anything to do with animals
Would you Want To Take Part In An Apprenticeship?:

Preferred House:

Muhe

Character Background:

As far back as I can remember I have always been Terry Lee son of Jet and Suni Lee Okinawa. Within the last year since my parents have died I have discovered that I was adopted. Not only adopted, but that I have magical powers. I have never understood the reason my real parents gave me up for adoption, but I intend to find out. Since receiving a notice that I am to attend Durmstrang I have learned that I have a sister who is a teacher there. As far as I know she does not know anything about me. I have a lot of pent up anger towards these people because of a special life that had been hidden from me. I plan on finding out answers one way or another.

After finding his sister he discovered that his parents gave him up to some friends to keep him safe and they had also changed his sisters memory so in the beginning she had no clue who he was. But they reconnected and he started to leave with her and her friend Jonathan. Then one day Terry came home and discovered that his sister had disappeared and then he closed himself off from everyone.

After a couple of years Terry's sister disappear and so he took off and went to school in America for awhile at a school there and even tried to get back into Hogwarts which didn't go over very well. He didn't understand why his sister disappeared on him and was not sure if he could forgive her this time. He started to miss the school in Germany so he came back in the hopes to get his life turned around. He became a little shy over the years because he is afraid of being hurt again. how many times can one person be hurt of a course of many years and still remain whole.

Mother: Suni Lee Okinawa (adopted mother, Deceased) Rosali Romano-Charlienco (Biological mother)
Father: Jet Okinawa (adopted father, Deceased) Karl Charlienco (Biological father)
Siblings: Bry Okinawa, Juliet Charlienco
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Other:

Wand: 12' oak drangheartstring core
Pet: bald eagle (Vansel) found him when he was a baby and raised him, always wondered why he took to me until I found out I was a wizard.
Terry Lee Charlienco
Terry Lee Charlienco
Muhe Seventh Year

Back to top Go down