Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drunken swims (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Drunken swims (Open)  Empty Drunken swims (Open)

Post by Oswin Sweeney Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:23 am

Oswin wandered around the river in sailors end, her shoes off, the dew tickling her feet and making her giggle.

So she was drunk, it was normal. The dress she was wearing helped camouflage herself so no one could see her. The last thing that she wanted was someone to see her in this state. Oswin was, to be put plainly, wasted. Knowing it, she went to the river to sober up.

Oswin found a small calm pool to swim in, so she stripped off her clothes, to show a very well toned body with a fire engine red bra with matching underwear that had black lace. She shivered as she walked into the water waist deep, and casted a spell so she could warm the water up. In doing that, Oswin sank down in the pool, sighing softly.
Oswin Sweeney
Oswin Sweeney
Auror

Back to top Go down

Drunken swims (Open)  Empty Re: Drunken swims (Open)

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:26 am

Humphrey was walking by the sailors end, wanting to catch up on creature activity. Things had been a bit unstable, but were starting to stabilize. As a werewolf, he was able to come to places like this and not worry about being attacked. He wanted to know what the creatures were doing, and if he needed to be concerned about them attacking again.

To his surprise, out of the corner of his eyes he noticed a person swimming in the cool water. The only explanation must have been she warmed it up. If she hadn't she would soon be getting hypothermia. "Are you alright down there? It must be awful cold." he said loudly. That was when he noticed she was in her underclothes, and was very attractive. Blushing, he turned away. "Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to look, I was just walking. I'll go now, my apologies Miss." he told her, and began to turn and walk away.
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Oswin Sweeney Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Oswin was quite angered as the small child interrupted her peace of thought. Getting up, she grabbed her dress and threw it over her wet person, the cool air not affecting her in the slightest. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Oswin shouted in her drunken haze. "Why do you think it's okay to sneak up on people like that?"

Sitting in the grass, Oswin put her feet in the water, turned away from the boy. Honestly, it was almost perverted of him to do. "You're sick, you know that?" Oswin lashed out venomously, finally turning to face him with anger in her eyes.
Oswin Sweeney
Oswin Sweeney
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Humphrey Williams Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Humphrey felt guilty enough, he had been walking minding his own business. He didn't even look at her for more than a second before turning away and making his presence known. "I didn't know you were there until ten seconds ago. I was simply walking minding my own business. When I saw you I announced myself." he explained, trying not to get attacked by this person who seemed to be drunk by the way she was staggering.

"I'm not sick, I didn't even look. As soon as I saw a person there I turned away." he told her. He felt like running away and hiding right now, he was still blushing. Looking at her, he saw how angry she was. "All I wanted to do was go for a walk and maybe find out what's going on with the creatures. I didn't want to see you or any other person nearly naked." Humphrey said quietly, and he was telling the truth. "If you want you can obliviate my memory of this, do what you want."
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down