Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Air (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Fresh Air (OPEN) Empty Fresh Air (OPEN)

Post by Seffi Dresner Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:35 am

Seffi had been getting some help for her condition from Konig, it was stabalising now and she was glad of it, she was slowly getting back some semblance of a life and she was so glad of it, she had been somewhat of a recluse while the treatment was going on, as she often had fits of visions that she couldn't control, but they had died down now, and she felt that it was time to enjoy summer again, to enjoy being outside in the warm sunshine.

Could it really have been almost a year since she had been asked out by Lars? It couldn't be could it? It had just gone so fast and they had hardly had any time to be just the two of them, she hoped that now this was done, that would be able to change. During this last year Seffi had done lots of maturing, she had realised that she could no longer blame others for her own predicament, she couldn't blame Lars for leaving her, she couldn't blame Konig for not being able to fix her. It was her issue alone.

Wandering along the wall, Seffi hummed, blowing the seeds from a dandelion clock into the air around her with a giggle, oh, it was good to be back again.
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air (OPEN) Empty Re: Fresh Air (OPEN)

Post by Christielle van Gysel Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Christi had decided to go outside for a while before she went back home, and so she did. With a sigh, she strolled around, taking in the scenery. It was beautiful here, but usually it was just too cold to enjoy the beautiful mountains. But during the summer, it wasn't as cold, and there usually wasn't any snow. Christi had never hung around for a while when it was time to leave for the summer, she always just headed back to the ship and went home. But now she wanted to hang around for a while.

A quick look around told her that she wasn't alone. She saw a familiar girl walking around. Christi shrugged and walked towards her. "Hello," she said, "I haven't seen you around in a while, except in classes. Seffi, right?"
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 am

Seffi was interrupted from her thoughts by the sound of someone else approaching her and she hummed lightly when she realised who it was, she had shared some classes with the girl, and she was in her year, but besides that she had never talked to her before.

When she heard that the other girl knew her vaguely as well, Seffi was glad, it might have been a little bit awkward had she not realised who she was or that she had seen her before. Although she had not heard a lot about this girl, she being quiet in class mostly, Seffi was eager to make another friend at school.

"Hi, yeah my names Seffi, what's yours?" she asked conversationally "I remember seeing you in classes too, but they're long over, what are you doing still at Durmstrang?"
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Christielle van Gysel Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 am

"I'm Christielle," she muttered, "and I'm just... taking my time. I don't really want to go home yet." She felt a bit... awkward?... talking to Seffi, for some reason. "Er, and... I don't really wanna see my dad yet," she added, muttering darkly.
Christielle van Gysel
Christielle van Gysel
Verstand Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Seffi Dresner Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:13 am

Seffi raised her eyebrow a little bit, maybe she did feel awkward around her after all, that was funny she was sure that she hadn't said anything wrong, maybe people still thought she was that crazy that had breakdowns in class...she hoped not, but wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

"Ah right." she stated with a small smile "I guess I wont ask much more than that, after all we're almost complete strangers."

Instead she turned to the large wall and hummed to herself, she wondered why it was built in the first place, to keep people out perhaps in case the school was under attack, as a feature of decor? Turning to Christielle she smiled lightly;

"So you decided to throw off the summer homework and come outside for some fresh air?" she asked "Might as well, its a lovely day."
Seffi Dresner
Seffi Dresner
Muhe Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down