Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Testimony To Evil (Invite Only)

+2
Jermaine Vepoul
Scarlett Lonsdale
6 posters

Go down

A Testimony To Evil (Invite Only) Empty A Testimony To Evil (Invite Only)

Post by Scarlett Lonsdale Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:57 am

Scarlett had wondered about the letter she had got in the post and she had decided she would attend the very strange and altogether mysterious sounding event, not like she had much else to do now that she had closed her shop for the night, save going back to her flat and sipping espresso until 3 trying to hack her way back into the Goverment's computer, they had already had to update their firewall three times from the hacks she had done before. But she always managed to get past them, she had her ways after all.

Brushing down her ripped skinny jeans of dust, mostly from her worn steeled toe boots she was wearing, Scarlett walked the short distance to the Academy and waited in the middle of the central auditorium where she had been told that the rest of the group would be meeting. Taking out her laptop she hummed and began to read the green shifting code that scrolled endlessly down the screen, it was her hacking laptop after all.

Letting herself get ingrossed in the work she needed to do while she was waiting for the others, Scarlett slipped her nerd glasses on her face and hummed hopefully the rest of the group wouldn't be complete nutters, although with a cause like this one, she was sure that they would be. Running her hands through her hair to tie it back from her face, Scarlett got to work, wondering more and more about the code in front of her and less about the meeting at hand.
Scarlett Lonsdale
Scarlett Lonsdale
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

A Testimony To Evil (Invite Only) Empty Re: A Testimony To Evil (Invite Only)

Post by Jermaine Vepoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am

Jermaine Vepoul raised an eyebrow as he entered Die Akademie. A bit ironic if what he had inferred from reading the invitation was correct. They were meeting in what was supposed to be a place of free expression to discuss taking control of the hearts and minds of the people that surrounded them. The sheep and the weak, all would bow to their combined might.

Seeing that he was the second person to arrive he went over to introduce himself. Of course he stared at the muggle machine for a moment but smiled charmingly anyway as he held a hand out for her to shake,

"Good evening madam." he greeted her silkly, "I take it that you too received a... golden ticket?"
Jermaine Vepoul
Jermaine Vepoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew St John Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:06 am

Andrew St John held the golden ticket in his hand with no small amount of curiosity. The person who had sent this to him was no doubt well connected. They knew about some of his shaddier deals and that was something that not a lot of people could boast. Especially since he'd arranged for the people he'd worked with in those deals to be killed by one of his better hired thugs. A monster-hunter turned mercenary would you believe.

Entering the building, smoking his cigar without a care in the world, he blew smoke rings into the faces of some of the late workers leaving the building. They glared at him and that just made him smirk all the more. Taking his sunglasses off as he entered the main room he raised an eyebrow when he saw that he wasn't the first one here.

Odd.

He was ten minutes early.

Shrugging to himself a little bit, he puffed away at his cigar happily as he sat down in one of the chairs, idly watching the others. If there was one thing he knew how to do better than anyone else, it was how to weigh a mark. And no one in this room seemed to be an easy mark.
Andrew St John
Andrew St John
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevive Hollbury Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 am

Genevive hopped along the road her boots clacking on the pavement she was going to be able to meet other people like her tonight and she would be the happiest lady alive to be a part of something like this, she did need an outles for all of her murderous thoughts after all. This sounded like it was going to be just what she wanted.

Biting her lip she entered the Akademie and she grinned seeing that there were two other people there, one was a woman who looked...well she did look kind of cute, and the other was a male she had the pleasure of vaguely knowing. Not like he was going to be happy to see her there, she was one of the biggest talks of the pureblood world...still.

"Welly well well then." she purred coming to stand in the middle of the arena "Look what we have here. I'm not late am I?" Genevive asked with a rougish grin.

Spotting the other rather attractive man here she sidled up to him and grinned, never let it be said that she was anything close to subtle, she was far from it. In her opinion it was better to be forwards than waste time being sneaky and still have the same result happen at the end.
Genevive Hollbury
Genevive Hollbury
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Hernández Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 am

Alberto was trying not to think about all the glorious art that he could produce if this meeting was successful. Trying not to think about how many thousands he could free from their eternal suffering with sprays of crimson blood flashing everywhere! No. He tried not to think about that. The last thing he needed to do was spoil this by trying to gut all the other members of this little meeting.

They would be free at least!

But no!

No...

He would be able to free more if he just played along, helped them with their goals. And the glorious slaughter they would make together! It would be like music! It would be art in it's most pure and beautiful form!

Walking into the room he paused as he recognised a few of the people here. He recognised the Vepoul from his other life, back before he learnt his calling. One of the women was Genevive Hollbury. An artist after his own heart if rumour were to be believed! He grinned a little bit though when he saw St John,

"Andy St John you little rat!" he announced, pouncing across some of the room to land on the back of one of the chairs near Andrew St John, "I haven't seen you since you busted me out of Strausberg!"
Alberto Hernández
Alberto Hernández
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Dereth Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:18 am

Dereth entered the room through what was affectionately named, The Stage. It was the raised area at the front of the room where most of the speakers would stand to present their ideas and ideals to those willing to hear them. He was wearing his mix of different military uniforms, an AK47 slung over his back, a machette attached to one leg and his wand holster across his chest. All for easy access.

Moving to stand in the center of the raised area he turned to the assembled people and held up a golden ticket for them all to observe,

"If you are here then you are in the possession of one of these." he told them as he stepped down from the stage and walked towards them, "And you have accepted my Master's invitation to hear him. To see if you would call him Master also. Are there any questions?"
Dereth
Dereth
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett Lonsdale Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:29 am

Scarlett blew a bubble from her gum she was chewing while she was working, but she noticed that someone was talking to her, so she snapped out of what she was doing, more than a little annoyed she only had a few segments of code left to do before she cracked the firewall after all.

But she was less angry when she saw how handsome the guy was who was talking to her, instead she merely smiled shyly and took his hand, shaking it lightly. He seemed to know his way around women, a pureblood supremist Vepaul if she remembered from her research.

All these people were very dangerous, no match for her, so why was she even here?

"Good evening, I did recieve one, I thought I would see what this was all about, doesn't sound like my normal gig though so..." she shrugged "I'm Scarlett Lonsdale."

Looking around the rest her face paled slightly, my god, all these people could gut her in a second, what was she doing with an invitation. When the latest man spoke she frowned a little bit, like hell was she being some sort of master servant thing.
Scarlett Lonsdale
Scarlett Lonsdale
Shop Workers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermaine Vepoul Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:37 am

When she turned to him he was pleased to note some aristocratic features in her beautiful face. That was a sign of good breeding and he could safely assume that she was a pureblood by at least a few generations.

Holding her hand, he kissed the back of it after he shook it. He smiled a little bit and bowed to her,

"A pleasure to meet you Miss Lonsdale." he told her with a purr, "My name is Jermaine Vepoul."

Jermaine resisted the urge to shudder a little bit as he recognised some of the others in the crowd. Oh this was a very dangerous room right now. Very dangerous indeed. He leant in and whispered to Scarlett,

"Why do I suddenly get the feeling that I'm not wearing enough protective charms?"
Jermaine Vepoul
Jermaine Vepoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew St John Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:42 am

Andy was just minding his own business, having a good smoke of his cigar, when Genevive Hollbury slid up next to him after introducing herself to the room. He very nearly choked on the next inhale of his cigar but held himself together. Trying to pass it off as something he had meant to do, he gave her a slightly uncertain grin,

"A pleasure to finally meet you Miss Genevive." he told her, his heart still slamming against his chest, "I... I've heard a lot about you.

Oh god.

Oh god.

Oh god pleasle not him!

Andy choked when Alberto landed on the back of a chair to his right, scaring the shit out of him. He very nearly swallowed his cigar whole when he realised that he had Genevive Hollbury on his left and Alberto "The Tally Man" on his right. He was boxed in by murderers! He swallowed thickly,

"H-hello there Alberto... been awhile..." he agreed, thinking quickly, "Have you met Genevive before? Genevive Hollbury."
Andrew St John
Andrew St John
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevive Hollbury Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:55 am

Genevive giggled happily and knelt down to lean her head on the arm of the chair that Andrew was sitting on, he really did look pretty, and she couldn't help but think if he looked that pretty on the inside too, she was sure that he would. Maybe she would be able to make sure one day, if he liked her that was.

"You have heard a lot about me?" she asked happily "Oh I am glad. You're very pretty you know..." she hummed reaching her hand up to stroke his cheek, but when someone sat down behind him it almost startled her and she glared at them.

When she saw that it was Alberto Hernandez she almost squeed out loud, she smirked a little bit and looked up at him, from where she was sitting, he seemed to know who she was too although Andrew wanted to be polite and introduce them anyway. How cute was that? Standing up she extended her hand to him;

"Pleasure to meet you Alberto." she whispered softly cracking a twisted grin "I have always wanted to meet one of the sources of my inspiration."
Genevive Hollbury
Genevive Hollbury
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Alberto Hernández Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:03 am

Alberto laughed a little bit at Andy. Oh that was classic little Andy for you! Cowering like a little rat when two hunters came out to play with their food before the kill. However, the one redeeming feature of the funny little guy right now was that he came with someone sat to his left.

Someone much more artistic.

Someone much more appealing in damned near every way.

Genevive Hollbury.

THE Genevive Hollbury!

Be still his beating heart... before he beat it for annoying him for being so fast right now. It was probably making his cheeks flush too. Traitor of an organ!

He took her hand in both of his own and held it before placing an adoring kiss on the back of her hand, looking up into her mad, sparkling, eyes,

"The pleasure is all mine Madam Hollbury!" he told her, trying hard not to gush, "Me? Inspire you? Madam you are one of the greatest inspirations of mine! I have dedicated many of my pieces of... 'art' to you!"

He shuddered a little bit as he felt one of the tally mark scars on his body flush hotly. Reaching down, he pulled his shirt down a little to reveal a tally of six scars, set apart from the other, smaller, tallys,

"Here they are..." he whispered, "One for each kill I have dedicated to you Madam..."
Alberto Hernández
Alberto Hernández
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Dereth Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:11 am

Dereth sighed a little bit, a rare expression of emotion for him. He was beginning to wonder what on earth his Master saw in these people. There were three who seemed... acceptable. They would work well for his Master's plans, of that he had no doubt.

What he was more than a little bit annoyed about was that the two people he was likely to be working with the most, Genevive and Alberto, were absolutely insane. They were good at killing, he'd give them that, but if they pulled half this shit with him on their missions together he'd quickly end up having to explain to The Master how both of them tripped and fell.

Onto his machette.

Repeatedly.

He sighed and hung his head slightly, taking a seat near the front of the stage. He hoped The Master showed up soon.
Dereth
Dereth
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down