Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Red Tears (OPEN)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood Red Tears (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Red Tears (OPEN)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Jonathan thought about what she said about him being a teacher.

"With this actually being my first time teaching I know I will enjoy it very much. I just hope I do not disappoint anyone." Jonathan was a little nervous about teaching but after what Charlie said he would be positive that he would do a great job.

Jonathan was still leaning back on his hands and looking up at the stars and then closed his eyes for a small mediation as he thought about wars.

"You are so true, I wish people would just get along, it would make my life less busy all the time." Jon knew that war would always go on and there was nothing he could ever do to stop it other than be on the right side of the fighting. But then when did a person know which side that was.

Jonathan had to smile a little when she said that anything relationship with her would come with a warning label.

"I believe that every relationship with a woman should come with a label, even when you think you know what you are getting into, you still don't." Jonathan sat back up and smiled at Charlie. She really did have the most beautiful eyes, they almost pulled you into a trance if you stared too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Charlie didn't really give many compliments, although what she had said could have been taken in that way, and she didn't mind if it had done, for a long time in a while she didn't mind talking to somebody, and that made her feel more than alive.

"You wont dissappoint anybody, I can assure you of that, you'll be a great asset to Durmstrang."

Nodding her head, Charlie thought about how much easier it would be if everyone just got along and she smiled lightly, on the other hand, life would be very boring if they did.

"Sometimes you need some sort of disagreement, otherwise, life would just be a boring succession of people trying to kiss your ass."

When Jonathan said that he knew that all relationships had a tag on, and sometimes things weren't what they appeared, Charlie couldn't help but smile again.

"Well then, I suppose if you wish to meet again knowing this, then there's very little I can do, you determined young man."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:45 am

Jonathan had to smile at her again.

"You keep giving me compliments like that my ego might grow too big." Jonathan had to laugh. He was never one to have a big head. He always looked to himself as someone who was down to earth.

"I think the only one I am afraid of disappointing is going to be myself." Jonathan said sort of of nonchalantly.

When she was talking about live being boring if there wasn't some type of disagreement and he had always agreed on that.

"That was one thing I have learned about a relationship, is it is very boring if it was the same day after day and there was nothing to disagree about. I would have to about make stuff up just to have a fight. Keeps the relationship interesting."

That was one thing Jonathan always was when it came to something that interested him, and this Charlie was diffidently on the list.

"It would be nice to met again, but I never try to push my charms on a lady. the meeting would be totally up to you unless once again we run into each other here again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 am

Charlie smirked lightly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as a slight blow of the wind moved it from it's proper place, humming lightly, she thought that it was a very wise thing to do, to think that way.

"To be afraid of disappointing yourself, it is a very dangerous yet powerful motivator, use it well."

This was something that was getting to dangerous areas again, the talk of relationships sent Charlies mind working again and her eyes welled with tears which she tried to blink away.

"Interesting, I wouldn't pin you as someone who would start a fight on purpose, maybe leave because you were unsatisfied but you seem to peaceful for that."

Charlie smiled lightly, letting it linger on her lips this time: "I would line to meet again, you wouldn't be forcing yourself on me at all."
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Jonathan knew that his time here was coming to a close even though he was not looking forward to leaving, but sleep was calling seeing as he was having to get up early in the morning.

"I have always appreciate a good motivator, so I will have to remember that."

Jonathan made to stand up and stretch his legs a little and thought about a better way to explain what he meant about picking a fight.

"You are correct about the fighting, its just hard to explain what I mean. I don't want to pick a fight to be mad or get mean, maybe its like play fighting. I don't know I just can explain what I mean."

Jonathan was brushing off the dirt that had collected on his jeans.

"I would very much so like to see you again, so how can I get in contact with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sehkmet Nassiri Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:52 am

Charlie could sense that the man in front of her was tired and was needing sleep for some reason, but what she couldn't fathom was why he would want to meet up with her again, even for a moment.

Shrugging this thought aside she smiled lightly when he explained himself further and then she sort of understood:

"Yes, I understand what you mean now, it sounds like fun, I've never been in a play fight before, I might like it."

Charlie took out a pen and scrap of paper from her pocket and scribbled down her address, it was one of many but he didn't need to know that just yet, and Charlie handed it to him.

"Here you are Jonathan, good speed." she smiled and turned back to the grave.
Sehkmet Nassiri
Sehkmet Nassiri
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 am

Jonathan laughed when she said that play fighting might be fun.

"You have no idea just how much fun, the making up after the play fighting is just as fun." he smiled

He saw her write down and address on a piece of paper then she handed it to him letting him know it was her address. He hoped that this was truly her address and not some fake that woman give out just to get rid of a male.

Not that it really mattered he was a wizard and could do a simple locator spell to find her he was sure.

Jonathan looked down at her one more time and sighed he really didn't want to leave.

"Pleasant evening to you ma'am" He bowed to the lady. "Hope to see you real soon." Jonathan walked a ways down the path and then placed a silencing charm on is apparition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2