Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting again (Parker and Sam)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting again (Parker and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting again (Parker and Sam)

Post by Parker Emery Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:25 pm

He smiled. "Thank goodness. I nearly though I was the only one that felt the same way." He slouched in his chair a bit, looking down at all the aisle.

"Well, I don't do much story book reading and all that. I've mostly been reading texts or things along those lines. Even now, I still feel so behind others in my year, especially in my house, because I know so little about this world still..."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting again (Parker and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting agian (Parker and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Sam nodded and got up she grabbed a couple of story books, she put them down and handed him one.

" This is an action book it's a very good book" Sam said smiling at him " And this book, this an adevture book it has some action but it's mainly adventure it's also a very good book" Sam added smiling at Parker.

Sam loved reading she read text books and stories she grabbed another book that was a comedy she handed it to him " This is a comedy" Sam said also handing it to him, she smiled at Parker.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting again (Parker and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting again (Parker and Sam)

Post by Parker Emery Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Parker looked over all the covers of the books she set before him as she handed them to him.

He nodded, smiling a little back as she explained them. "Thanks, though I don't know if I'd ever have the time to ever look through them. Believe it or not, I actually like looking through texts and non-fiction."

"Hmm, maybe over the summer though... I could try to read some stuff at the library near me house."

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Sam nodded " Okay, I was just suggesting that maybe you read a couple of chapters to see if you like the genres" Sam said not unkindly.

Sam opened one of the books and started to read she glanced up at Parker a couple of times so he knew that she was listening to him, incase he spoke. She smiled and started reading again.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Emery Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 am

He smiled and nodded, reading the backs of some of the books. "Thanks. I might try to read some of them. I'll let you know if I do." he set down the book, setting two aside that he thought seemed interesting to check out and try to read later.

He sighed and pushed his chair out. "I'll be right back. I just remembered I've got some assignments to do and I should look up some things to help me with them." He stood up then went down a nearby aisle.

Parker Emery
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Meeting again (Parker and Sam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting agian (Parker and Sam)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 pm

Sam nodded and watched him leave she hummed and started reading a book she hummed and glanced up every few seconds, so her eye's didn't hurt Sam began to hum and turned the pages of her book.

Sam finished all the books within an hour, she started to finish an essay and sighed.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2