Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Nibble (Charm & Aq)

2 posters

Go down

Just A Nibble (Charm & Aq) Empty Just A Nibble (Charm & Aq)

Post by Charmin Rolans Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Charmin stood on one of the docks in the shipyard as she watched the water swirl and lightly lap at the edges of the boats. A smirk curled on her features as a scent hit her nostrils, and she let her eyes shut as she turned her black eyes to a softer, innocent brown. Her entire appearance changed, and instead of her skimpy red dress accompanied with black boots, fishnet stockings and wild, wavy hair, she now wore a cashmere sweater with a baby pink v-neck shirt, some black skinny jeans, pink ballet slippers and her hair twirled itself into a ballerina bun on her head. The look was completed with a pink bow, and a necklace with a ballet slippers charm on it. She opened her eyes once more and began to sing in a soft voice that she knew drew people in, made them trust her. She looked at the girl with blonde hair out the corner of her eye and her smirk widened.

A nibble, that was all she would need. She had become fascinated with something she'd read - where one would turn a child that they deemed worthy into a vampire and train them up to be their accomplice. The memories would need to be wiped of course, so that they did not know anything other than their trainer and trusted them completely. As the girl neared, Charmin twirled around and waved cheerily at the girl with a huge smile on her face. "Hello! What are you doing out here on a day like this, enjoying the scenery? I just love to watch the water, its so calming!" Charmin gushed in a baby voice, as if she had the mind of a child still.

Charmin Rolans
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Just A Nibble (Charm & Aq) Empty Re: Just A Nibble (Charm & Aq)

Post by Aquila Wilson Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Aquila let out a shriek as her mother frowned at her. She was sick and tired of being told to tidy her room every day. It was getting on her nerves, making her want to punch something. She had a lot of pent up anger as of late, and she wasn't sure why. "Damnit woman!" She cried in a way that was so disrespectful her mother's gaze turned murderous. "Get off my case! Bugger off, I am so sick of you! You don't always have to be pestering me!" Aquila then stormed out into the cool air, shoved her hands in her pockets and hurried down to the shipyard.

She was calmer here as she remembered the time she'd spent with Lucian here last year. A smile arose to her features, but it faded and she tilted her head as a rather childish looking woman stood on the docks, before she whirled around as Aquila approached. Aquila blinked. "Um, hello. Just getting some air, I guess. And yeah, it is, isn't it?"
Aquila Wilson
Aquila Wilson
Risiko Seventh Year

Back to top Go down