Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reviewing Staff (OPEN)

Go down

Reviewing Staff (OPEN) Empty Reviewing Staff (OPEN)

Post by Briony Romain Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:11 pm

There were very few things that annoyed Briony, very very few, but there were distinctive between her staff and that she hated. They were supposed to be professional representations of herself and if they were disrupted so was she.

Briony looked over her files of her employees and she found the few offenders.

Frank Stein and Scott Young.
Jake O'Shay and her very own deputy Michael McBride.

This made Briony's eyes flash with anger, how could they be fighting?! Especially Michael, he was her deputy! He needed more than anyone to be organised! Fuming she sat down at her desk and placed her head in her hands thinking about what to do.
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Reviewing Staff (OPEN) Empty Re: Reviewing Staff (OPEN)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:11 am

Okay so Juliet was a little bit afraid to do what she was going to do but it could not be helped she had been having nightmares about betraying her country and the only logical answer that she came up with was that she had to be a spy but to come crawling back after living in Germany for so many years.

She headed straight for the Headmistress's Office she was not going to let anything stop her at this point she was not going to back down or take no for an answer she was willing to do what ever it took to gain favor of the headmistress. She knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:21 am

Briony had just finished doing a rather large pile of paperwork about some tedious subject or other, the room was thick with swirling cigarette smoke as she had attempted to rid the boredom and relax by smoking as much as possible and to some extent it had worked.

Hearing a knock upon her door Briony waved her wand, dismissing the smoke from around the room, making it nice and clean for whoever it is that's about to enter, all that 'second hand smoke' lark that had been established.

Standing up and gripping her wand when she saw who it was Briony looked coldly at the woman, the German from the bar. She should have killed her when she had the chance.

"Hello. What can I do for you? More appropriately, why are you in this school? Do you have some sort of death wish?" she asked, not cruelly, but devoid of emotion
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:31 am

Juliet saw the reaction but she stood her ground and walked into the office. When she asked "Hello. What can I do for you? More appropriately, why are you in this school?" Juliet closed her eyes she had no reason to be there except she needed to discuss the possibility of becoming a spy.

"Well Madame it is more like what I can do for you" She said once she gained her composure again.

"I was thinking about becoming a spy for this here school the school where I graduated from. I have realized the error of my ways and am willing to do anything to prove that I am trustworthy." Juliet's eyes flashed a little but she knew that there was a reason for her to be so rude she did in fact pretty much become German after all and previously wiped all her ties to the english.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Briony looked at the woman standing in front of her, she had allowed her to live last time she encountered here but this time she might not be so lucky, especially since she was able to get into the school.

Judging by the fact she had not yet been attacked Briony lowered her wand slightly and sat down behind her desk, bridging her fingers with her wand in the middle of her hands.

"What can you do for me?" she asks with a raised eyebrow

Briony's eyebrow raised a little bit and she thought about what Juliet had just said, another defector? Just like her husband? Of course she would have to prove that she was trustworthy and would help her in her cause.

"What has caused this sudden spur of loyalty to your birth country? How should I know that you aren't just trying to infiltrate my establishment and bring it down? I can't exactly claim to trust you right away, you understand that?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:42 pm

"Well I have actually been feeling guilty of running off to Germany and have been thinking a lot over the past few days no months. I understand that I will have to prove that I am trustworthy and will do anything that you ask of me to show that I can be trusted."

She knew that this was going to be a difficult talk and that things would have to be done to prove that she is trustworthy and that she will keep her word no matter what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Briony nodded, she understood, sometimes people left the country before the war started and they felt like they had to stay in Germany because otherwise they might be caught up in a very messy situation with the German Government for trying to leave.

"I see, I'm glad that you've decided that you would like to help out our cause, all the more help for us, and we need more people over there in Germany."

Smiling her swift smile Briony stood up and walked over to the window, she believed Juliet, and she knew that she would be a great ally to have on their side.

"Before I ask you to do something for me, what do you think you can contribute to the cause over here in Britain? Do you hold a position of importance?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down