Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wander (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Wander (OPEN) Empty A Wander (OPEN)

Post by Willow Hartman Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 am

Willow had decided to go to the creature parts of the country, she was very very glad that she had found the time to go, she felt kind of at home here and she could walk among the trees with her long wings out, not hidden away within herself.

Which was exactly what she was doing now, letting them flap themselves dry, they just hovered above the floor as she walked, Willow feeling freer than ever, placed a hand on the nearby tree and leant against it, gazing up at the stars.

"It's such a beautiful night." she whispered, almost to herself as she closed her eyes, letting a soft warm breeze ruffle her hair as she continued to look up into the starry sky above her, wondering if she would find herself in the company of pleasant creatures tonight, as the forest seemed to be buzzing with activity.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:04 pm

"Hello,"Melody said to the woman who appeared to be camping.Jinxy walked near Melody meowing softly.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

A Wander (OPEN) Empty Re: A Wander (OPEN)

Post by Willow Hartman Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:40 am

Willow heard someone talking to her and she turned, excited, as she didn't think that the person was German, maybe they were the creature that she had been hoping that she would meet in the forest tonight.

Tilting her head to one side, Willow let a warm smile appear on her lips when she saw that it was in fact a young girl, she hadn't seen her before so maybe she was a student of some sort from a different school, or maybe she was a muggle gotten lost in the forest.

"Hey there." she greeted warmly "That's a cute kitty, are you lost or something?"
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 pm

"My cat ran into the forest but since I'm here I figured that I might as well explore it although I guess it is getting late."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:57 am

Willow smiled happily and she was glad that the girl had managed to catch her cat, after all they could be tricky to catch when they wanted to run away, she had one in the past, she had lost it when they had moved to a different place in Russia.

"I'm glad that you managed to catch her!" Willow smiled gently "Awww you don't need to worry about that, after all I'm here. I'm Willow by the way."
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:27 pm

"I'm Melody and my cat's name is Jinxy."Jinxy meowed at the sound of her name.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:27 am

Willow smiled happily, the student seemed to be more than a little shy when it came to talking, she didnt say much, but she presumed that was because she didn't know who she was, and from her accent she could tell that she was definately not from Germany.

"It's nice to meet you Melody, you seem a little young to be out all by yourself, do you go to Hogwarts or something?" Willow asked kindly rubbing her fingers together to attract Jinxy to her so she could stroke the cute cat.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 pm

"I go to Hogwarts but it's summer vacation now."Jinxy walked over to Willow and Melody hoped that the woman wouldn't hurt her cat.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:54 pm

Willow smiled softly and nodded her head, it was the summer holidays in Durmstrang as well now, she thought that it was strange that they had the same holidays considering what was going on between the two countries at the moment.

"Its the summer holidays at Durmstrang too, I teach there myself." she smiled gently, recalling fond memories of the work that she had done since being employed there.

Gently Willow reached down and stroked behind Jinxy's ear, hearing her purr happily, Willow smiled gently.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 am

"Which subject do you teach?"Melody asked.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:19 am

Willow smiled happily and she thought about all the subjects that she covered at Durmstrang, there were a lot of them but she didn't mind of course, she just wanted to be able to help people to become the best that they could be, and they could do that by getting a proper education in magic.

Willow could give them that education! And she would do it to the best of her ability.

"Well I cover a lot of classes, so at the moment I teach duelling, defense and flying at Durmstrang, although flying is my favourite, you can probably tell from the wings." she giggled, flapping them a little bit.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:44 pm

"Yeah,pretty wings,"Melody said."I'm not that found of flying myself but maybe I would have been if I was born with wings."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 am

Willow smiled gently and she stroked the wings protruding from her back, she liked them very much and she didn't know what she would be without them, they were just such a major part of her personality and of her, if something was to happen to them, she didn't know where she would be.

"Thank you very much Melody." she laughed gently "I suppose that you would have to learn to like flying if you had wings, it would seem like you were born to fly if you did. Why don't you like flying?" Willow asked kindly.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:25 pm

"Your welcome.Flying is scary,"Melody admitted."I guess I just don't like being that high up."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

Willow thought that Melody's fears were justified, many people thought that way after all, it was very scary the first time that you rode a broom and it was that fear that either stayed the same or grew into a rush of adrenaline that you became addicted to.

For Willow, it had only been fear the first time she had toppled off the roof of the house in Rostov, in the split instant, she had found her love for flying.

"Understandable, lots of people don't like flying, do you have a favourite class at your school? I don't know what lessons Hogwarts offers, they might be different to Durmstrang."
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:55 pm

"Potions,I guess.There are lot of interesting different types of potions
I doubt anyone knows how to brew all of them."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 am

Willow, when she heard Melody mention that the lesson that she liked the most was potions, she thought about their own potions teacher and she hoped that the one at Hogwarts was not like the one that they had. Raven Drake scared even she and she hoped that she would calm down in a few months from her madness, although Willow highly doubted that.

"Well the professor at our school is Raven Drake I hope that your professor is a little nicer than she is, I think that having a detention with her would be something that I would want to avoid at all costs." Willow shuddered "She even scares me! I'm an adult and hardly ever speak to her."
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:15 am

"Currently we have a substitute teacher but she's nice enough although it doesn't sound hard to be nicer than Raven Drake from what I hear."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 am

Willow smiled gently and she nodded her head, although she had never met the potions teacher at Hogwarts she knew that she would probably handle the students better than Raven ever could hope to, although apparently the Doctor told her she was getting better at controlling herself.

"Well if you came to the third task of the tournament you will know exactly what she was like, I felt so sorry for the boy who she was fighting against, he didn't have a chance." she sighed, wringing her hands together a little bit.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:14 pm

"I did see the third task.The student she fought against is a nice guy I know him."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Willow was not surprised that Melody seemed to know the person who fought int he third task, she seemed to be a very sociable person and she would be able to make friends very easily, however, she hoped she would take more caution...not all people were as friendly as she.

"You are? His name was Humphrey wasn't he?" she smiled softly "I hope that he is doing well, and that the attack didn't have too many negative effects on him, you sound like your a very sociable person Melody, do you have a lot of friends?" Willow asked in a kindly manner.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 pm

"Yeah his name was Humphrey.I know a lot of people but I don't know how many of them are really my friends."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:39 am

Willow almost pouted when Melody thought that not everyone she had spoken to was her friend, she hoped for her sake that they weren't just leading her on and making her think that they had a friendship, however she knew that most people tended to like having friendships, even if they didn't say so.

"Humphrey, what an odd name, yet so typically English!" she giggled "I am sure that the majority are wanting to be friends with you, and those who don't want to? Who needs them as friends anyway, they would only harm you."
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:24 pm

"Yeah I guesss Humohrey is an unusual name."Melody considered what Willow said next."That sounds like wise advice."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Willow glowed happily when she was told that she gave good advice, she nodded her head with a small grin on her lips, if she was good at one thing it was giving advice and she was glad that she was able to finally be able to help someone out, even if it was only a little bit.

"Oh thank you, if theres one thing that I have been told I am good at it is giving people advice." she smiled gently "So, if you need any more then I'm sure I can help, while I'm here that is."

Flexing her wings a little bit Willow looked up at the stars and sighed softly, it truly was a beautiful night.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next