Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wander (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Wander (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty A Wander (OPEN)

Post by MelodyLovegood Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:24 pm

"Your welcome,"Melody said."I've never really tried to give someone advice I wonder if I'd be any good at it."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

A Wander (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wander (OPEN)

Post by Willow Hartman Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Willow smiled softly and she thought that because Melody seemed so talkative and a good listener that she would be very good at giving out advice for people to follow, then again, she didn't really know much about the girl and she didn't want to tell her she was good at something when she perhaps might not be.

"Well you never know until you try, maybe you should try giving a friend some advice when they feel a little down, I know they'll appreciate your help and you'll find out if you're any good at giving out advice or not." she suggested with a warm smile on her lips, glad she had decided to come out tonight.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 pm

"Good idea,"Melody agreed although people didn't usually confide in her.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Willow nodded happily, it was quite often that she now had good ideas, after all she had managed to help the Doctor and she was helping Leopold as they spoke to become a better and less violent person, although the latter was coming a little more slowly than she would have liked.

"I'm glad that you think so." she smiled softly "So, when are you going to have to get back to your home, I imagine it is a way off and I don't want you getting lost in the night on your own, maybe I should apparate you there?" she offered feeling worried for the young girl in front of her.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

"Well OK,"Melody agreed and she told Willow where to apparate her to.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Willow gently held Melody's hand in her own and she focused on the location that she had told her, she hoped that it would be the right place that she was thinking of, otherwise they could end up lord knows where, but she knew that she would at least be able to get her to Hogwarts.

"Hold on tight." she whispered quietly, and then with the familiar jerk on her navel she apparated away, her feet then slamming onto the ground in front of the place Melody had asked her to apparate to.

"Well there we are, home sweet home." she smiled softly.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:22 pm

If Willow thought that Melody's home looked strange she didn't say anything and Melody decided that she liked that about Willow.
"Thanks Willow,"Melody said."Good bye."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Hartman Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:32 am

Willow waited until Melody had gotten into her home safely and she then smiled to herself, well she had made a new friend tonight, and maybe she would meet her again in the future, it would be interesting to see how the young Second Year developed over time.

Flexing her wings she decided that she would fly from the Creature hang outs back to Durmstrang, and with that she apparated back to the forest, eager to begin the flight that she had been denied for the last few hours, not that she minded, she had made a lovely new friend.
Willow Hartman
Willow Hartman
Durmstrang Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2