Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas time

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Christmas time - Page 2 Empty Re: Christmas time

Post by Horst Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Horst smiled, that one he deserved. "So, it seems, you can. You certainly had me fooled completely. Anything else you've been faking I should know about?" he asked her when he saw the smirk.

Selena looked so gorgeous in her sweater and jeans, all he wanted to do was kiss her. They could save that for later though. Right now it was time to sit by a fire and drink hot chocolate with their soon.

"Sure, just a minute." he replied. Horst wanted to get the fire going first, when he returned they could chat.

"One was how gorgeous you look. The other one, what I'm guessing you're asking about, is that I was just imagining more children playing in the yard. It made me happy." he told her with a smile, following her into the living room and taking a cup of the hot chocolate. Taking a careful sip after blowing on it, he sighed contentedly. "That's good stuff.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Selena could not believe he had just said that, good thing that Roran was in the other room so she walked up to him and gave him a very deep kiss full of passion.

"I hope you like that cause that's the last one your getting for awhile." She said as she smack his arm. "And I am glad your imagining the children because we won't be practicing for them either."

Selena walked away from him and into the living room and sat on the couch smirking to herself. She knew what was going to happen next.

Sipping on the hot chocolate and waited for him, thinking about his present he already had.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Horst knew as soon as the words left his mouth that they were a mistake. He instantly felt guilty about it, but to his surprise she kissed him passionately. Just as he was beginning to return the kiss, Selena pulled away from him.

"It was wonderful. I'm really sorry." he apologized. She'd smacked him pretty hard, and he rubbed his arm. This time he'd definitely deserved it. "That I can tell." he said sadly.

Watching her walk away from him mad hurt him. Eventually she would forgive him, but he wanted to be forgiven sooner rather than later. He stopped in front of her and looked at her pleadingly.

"Please, please forgive me. I'm such an idiot sometimes. That was a cruel, mean thing to say. I understand if you want me to sleep out here. Are you okay?" he asked her softly, looking at the ground.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Selena could not help but smirk she really wasn't mad at him, but she love to see him sqirm it was actually a turn on because she could get him to do anything for her.

"I will have to think long and hard about this. I mean the couch is pretty comfy. I have napped on it.". Selena smirked

Selena reached up and grabbed his hand and pulled him down onto the couch next to her. Placing her head on his chest and letting him stew for awhile.

"Now I guess I will just have to wait to give you your present."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Horst wondered what she was smirking about, he both loved and hated that look at times. It could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the situation. This time he wasn't sure which it was.

"Well you're a bit shorter than I am dear. You're right though, it isn't too hateful. I just miss sleeping with you so much. It's tough not being able to hold you and kiss you for me." he told her honestly.

When she pulled him down next to him he smiled. Wrapping his arms around her when she laid her head on his chest, he simply held her. Maybe she wasn't as mad at him as he'd first thought.

"My present, what are you talking about?" he asked, instantly curious. Not knowing always drove him crazy. About his only dislike of the Christmas season. "Surely you don't have to wait."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Reaching over on the table where she had sat the tray before she sat down she had grabbed his cup of chocolate and handed it too him.

"You know last time I checked you were a wizard and could just make the couch longer for you to fit.". She laughed still laying on his chest

She took a sip of her drink careful not to spill any on him and sighed and placed the cup on the table. She glanced over at Roran who was playing with his wizarding cards. She had hoped that Horst had found the Harry Potter card he was missing and had asked for.

Life for her was perfect now and after she gives Horst his present it will be even better. "Don't worry I would miss you too, which would mean you would not to behave better the next time."

She knew the moment she mentioned his present he would get all excited. "Now Roran has to wait until tomorrow don't you think you should have to wait until tomorrow?"
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Horst thanked her when she handed him his cup of hot chocolate. She made an excellent one, and once it cooled he took a big drink of it. He loved it when she spoiled them with stuff like this.

"Huh, you're right." he said, laughing with her as well as he held her. "I'm not surprised I i didn't think of it though, most of the time I'm too upset to think of things like that." he admitted to her.

He saw Selena watching Roran playing with his cards, and could guess what she was thinking. After searching for a while, he had indeed found a Harry Potter card for Roran. His son was going to love the gift. Now he wondered what he had gotten them, his son always thought of something interesting.

"Most of the time I behave. I'll make sure to be better next time though." Horst promised. He continued holding her and cuddled a bit, enjoying the time with her.

Considering her question, he nodded. "I suppose you should treat us both the same. Part of me was hoping for special treatment though." he told her with a wink. "I'll suffer through though. Morning will be here before we know it." Horst was already beginning to get a bit tired, and yawned.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Selena was surprised how fast the time at went, she was getting tired now. So she got up off the couch and collected their cups. She looked at Roran and give him a hug and kiss and told him to go on and get ready for bed that they would be up shorty to tuck him in.

She left Horst sitting on the couch while she went and cleaned up the chocolate dishes. She came back and he was still sitting there. Selena smirked at Horst as she conjured a pillow and a blanket. She was having too much fun but since she was torturing him she was going to give him his present.

"Accio Horst's gift". The gift made its way to him and she set it in his lap and then leaned over and kissed him.

"Good night dear, I will see you later.". With that she turn and walked to their room. She knew that once he opened the gift he would be right up to their room asking her.

The gift she gave him was a round box wrapped in blue paper with a bright blue bow with a note that said, No matter what I will always love you. In the box was a teddy bear with a note that said i need to see a healer.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:26 am

Horst saw Selena check the time, and he couldn't believe it was already that late. It had seemed like just minutes ago they were having lunch and playing in the snow. The old saying that time flies when you're having fun was proving true today. He gave Roran a hug before he went to get ready for bed.

Deciding to stay on the couch while she cleared the dishes, he made himself comfortable on it. She still hadn't said he was going to be allowed to sleep in their room so he lengthened and widened it a bit to fit him better. That was when she came back and conjured him a blanket and pillow, and he frowned since he was indeed sleeping on the couch.

He couldn't help but grin and sit up excitedly when she called his gift to them with a summoning charm. At least he'd get to see what it was early, that was fun. Kissing her back, he whispered in her ear, "Thank you sweetie."

"Good night love, see you later." he said, with a disheartened tone in his voice. Then he turned to his gift and unwrapped it. There was a lovely teddy bear in the box with a note in it. Picking up the note, he quickly read it. Smiling at the first part, he then let out a whoop of excitement when he read she needed to see a healer. If it's what he thought it was there was cause for celebration.

Knocking on the door to their room, he waited for her to answer. "It's Horst, may I come in?" he asked loudly enough for her to hear. The soft teddy bear was tucked under one arm with the note.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:40 am

Selena smiled and told him she loved him too. She and went upstairs and got ready for bed and then went and tucked Roran in bed. Of course he was a bright boy and asked if she was really making daddy sleep on the couch and she of course told him no that it was just a game mommy was playing with daddy. She tucked in him and told him that daddy would be along shortly.

Walking into their room she went over to the closet and pulled out one of her long silk night gowns. Granted the nights were colder, but she always had Horst's body heat to keep her warm. She then grabbed the matching robe that went with it and went over to her vanity and sat down.

She picked up her brush and began to brush her hair and then began to braid her long brown hair when she heard a knock. She could not help but smirk because the only reason he would have knocked was he thought she was still mad at him. The problem with Selena is she could never truly be mad at him she loved him too much.

But to continue with her game she turned on her serious face, "Yes, you may come in."

Selena could not help but smile when she saw what he was holding. As she continued to braid the one side.

Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:54 am

Horst couldn't believe that she already needed to see a Healer. They had only just started trying. Normally it took longer than this for a pregnancy. He knew it happened though, and he smiled as he thought about the night they'd spent together a while back. Maybe that's when it happened, it was a special night. He tread up the stairs softly, not wanting to disturb Roran as he was trying to fall asleep.

If she really was pregnant, then he realized she probably hadn't been planning on making him sleep on the couch. She was just enjoying toying with him. The thought made him laugh. Selena could be a very cunning person when she tried to be. Much better than he was at plotting things like that, he was smart but had never been good at that for some reason.

When he heard her say he could come in, he opened the door slowly and shut it behind him softly. There was a stern look on her face, and he prepared himself for possibly being sent back down after they'd talked. In her night clothes she looked amazing, and he loved it when she braided her hair. Forcing his eyes not to wander he walked up to her and looked her in the eyes.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked, not being able to hide the excitement in his voice. "Well, do you think you're pregnant?" he revised the question. They wouldn't know for sure until they'd been to a healer after all. All he wanted to do was give her a bear hug and a million kisses.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:14 am

Selena watched threw her mirror as Horst mad his way over to her. She could tell he was a slight bit nervous about the thought of being sent back downstairs, but now he was up her and she would never make him do that anyway.

She had down a real good job keeping the stern look on her face while she brushed and started to braid the other side of her hair, all the while never taking her eyes off of him.

When he asked if she was pregnant she could not help but smile.

"Well dear, our little fun in the bathroom was a few weeks ago and with the wonders of magic I was able to do a small test. I just need a healer to confirm."

Selena said as she went to stand up standing in front of her husband, "The small enhancement potion I took before hand might have given me a little boost. Magic can do a person wonders if you know the right spells and potions."

Selena had taken a chance that day when she asked her husband. She had actually been off her potions for awhile and the enhancement potion would let her know when the timing was right, she had just left that detail out when she told Horst about having a baby.

"So are you excited about your present?"
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:55 am

Horst could feel his wife's eyes on him, she was watching him in the mirror. He really didn't want to go back downstairs, especially if she really was pregnant. Sharing the night he found out about them having their next child was something he wanted to have with her.

Finally the stern look left her face and she smiled. Grinning back, he realized that he was going to be able to stay. She probably was planning on him coming up and then letting him stay the whole time, just enjoying giving him a hard time.

"That night was absolutely amazing." he said wistfully, thinking about it. "Wait, wonders of magic. Were you planning on seducing me all along then?" he asked, curious. "I don't mind if you were, just wondering. We can see a healer then." Now he couldn't stop smiling at her, love for the amazing woman who'd married him in his eyes.

"So you were planning on seducing me. You are one cunning person, Selena. Have to say it's kind of sexy." he admitted, blushing. This was an amazing Christmas gift, the best one he'd ever gotten.

Horst wrapped her in a tight hug, kissing her on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and finally a long one on her lips. It was clear she had been planning on talking to him about the baby for a little while now he knew.

"Best Christmas present I've ever gotten. I'm sure this teddy bear will be our child's favorite toy." he said, grinning. "It is for the baby, right?" he asked her. "I love you so much, Selena." Horst said quietly. Then he pulled down the covers and pulled her onto the bed with him. "Can we cuddle now?"
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 am

Selena could not help but smirk when Horst asked if she was planning on seducing him. Her eyes were just smiling as she had wrapped her arms around him.

"I might have been planning it for awhile, I had just hoped that you wanted what I wanted." She smiled and kissed him. "Although it is not that hard to seduce you, your always willing."

Selena laughed a little as she crawled into the bed after he had pulled the covers back and he crawled in.

"Well unless you would rather curl up with the teddy bear downstairs on the couch. I am sure he will be really good at faking it."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:02 am

Horst looked at the smirk again, wondering what it would mean this time. If she was trying to that would have been a good start. He pulled her close to them, breathing in the scent of her.

Kissing her back, he grinned. "I normally want what you do, and if I don't you are normally good at persuading me to your point of view." he said. "True, and why wouldn't I be? Any man with half a brain would be willing dear. You are amazing." he whispered in her ear.

Once Selena got in he pulled the covers back up over them. Laying down, he held her gently against him, enjoying being with her.

"I would much rather curl up with you of course." he said. Then he winced at the jab. "I'm really sorry I said that. I still feel horrible about that." he admitted sadly. His eyes started to get wet and he rubbed them before the tears fell.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:35 am

Selena sighed contently as she curled in with Horst as she laid her head on his chest.

"You always give me whatever I want, you always have. You just like to spoil me." Selena smiled then kissed his chest.

"Actually I was just a little surprised by your comment. I guess it hurt me more than I thought it would." Selena sighed a little "But I could never really make you sleep on the couch or be mad too long."

Selena turned over so her chin was on his chest and was looking at him, "To be honest you have never given me a reason to fake it."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Horst started running his fingers through his wife's hair. This was his favorite part of every day. Talking and just cuddling with her before they fell asleep.

"Not everything, just most things. I enjoy spoiling you. It's just one way I show how much I love you." he said, smiling warmly at her. He sighed deeply as she kissed his chest.

"It was cruel of me to say that, and I regret it. I hate it when you get hurt, I'm so stupid sometimes." he told her quietly. "That's a good thing, I'm glad that you are so forgiving."

Really? Her answer surprised him, almost all women at least occasionally faked it. "Wow, really? I'm shocked." He couldn't help blushing a little bit. "Forgive me if I faint from surprise."
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Selena sighed and closed her eyes has he ran his fingers threw her hair. She loved their moments like this because she always felt treasured.

"You don't ever have to give me anything. Every moment I spend with you like this shows me how much you love me."

Selena never talked about her month that she spent with Sofia because she didn't want to feel weak, but she had been so afraid in the beginning that she would never have moments like this. She always hated when she remembered that time.

"Your never stupid, you just sometimes stick your foot in your mouth and I am always there to remove it for you."

Selena loved her husband very much and understood him completely and could never not forgive him, he was human after all.

"Actually dear its a very good comment, it just means you are very good at what you do." Selena smiled.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Horst smiled as Selena began to relax and enjoy him holding her. He knew when she closed her eyes like that she was having a good time. So he kept stroking her hair with one hand while the other rubbed her back slowly.

"I know that I don't have to, but I like doing it sometimes. Aww, that's the most adorable thing I've ever heard. You know that I treasure these moments more than anything else." he told her in a soft voice.

He kind of wondered if she would talk to him more about what happened with Sofia one of these days. She hadn't told him much about it. Eventually she would have to share it, it would help her. It had left some emotional scars on her.

"Ah, you're right as always Selena. Thank you for the clarification." he said, laughing. "I'd be doomed without you."

Horst loved his wife with all his heart, and she loved him the same way. It was why their marriage had endured and remained so strong. They always forgive each other, worked through whatever problems popped up. Neither of them would ever give up on the other.

"I know that it's a good comment." he said, grinning. "I just never though I was successful every single time. Guess I know what I'm doing more than I realized. Glad I keep you satisfied, baby." he whispered in her ear. Then he started kissing her lips, and trailed down to her neck, where he kissed and nibbled on her.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Selena was feeling very safe and secure where she was and could not be any happier at the moment. They continued to talk about treasured moments and for some reason she felt the need to talk about feelings she had been holding in for so long.

Horst never pushed her for information and she never volunteered the information either. When he had kissed her she kisses back and then pushed away and placed her head back on his chest. For some reason she just wanted to lay here and listen to the sound of his heart.

"There was a time that I thought I would never had these moments again. From the moment she made me write that note I never thought I was going to ever see you again." Selena sighed as she began talking.

Selena was still laying with her head on his chest feeling his hand rubbing her back and her hair.

"She told me so many things in the beginning I started to believe them. She almost had me convinced she was better for you than me. I mean you always talked about your walks and the things you had in common it was easy to believe her." She sighed and started to play with the shirt he was wearing, she was afraid if she quit talking she would say it all.

She knew that being pregnant now that she needed to clear out some of the emotional baggage in order to move on.

"I mean she treated me well as she allowed me to eat and I was allowed to move around my room, but that was it. I couldn't look out windows, leave the room it was my own prison."

Selena was trying hard not to start crying, but she could not explain the sudden need to discuss what she had been hiding for so long.

"But in the end she was like a different person and I forgave her, sometimes I wish I wasn't such a forgiving person."
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:53 am

Horst laid there with his arms around her, thinking about all their happy memories. He lost himself in them, and had a happy smile on his face. Life before her seemed like so long ago. They'd been together for over half his life. There were still many years to come too.

Eventually he hoped she would talk to him about the time captive in Sofia's house. But if he pushed before she was ready she wouldn't, so he was waiting. Knowing her, she would open up to him soon enough. It was a terrible time, for him too. Though she had it the worst by far. Roran was there for him, Selena didn't have anybody.

Horst froze when he heard her talk about it. "There was a time I thought the same Selena. I never want to have those thoughts again." he said, and a few tears started to fall. "When I found that note I was so stunned, angry, sad, and confused all at the same time. I felt like I was helpless." he told her.

His hands kept rubbing her, trying to keep her relaxed as she poke of the hard time she'd experienced.

"Nobody will ever be better for me than you, dear. Sofia was a good friend, nothing more. Yes we have a lot in common but I have a lot in common with you as well. Not to mention some differences that I absolutely adore. I'm so sorry for what you went through, honey." he whispered, clutching her to him. Selena had to push through and keep talking, or she might never open up about it again.

"Yes, it sure sounds like a prison. How somebody can do that to another person is beyond me. Granted she was having mental issues at the time because of the memories, but still. Other people do the same thing when they are in their normal state of mind, it's sickening." he said, a bit of anger in his voice.

He saw her eyes start to swell up with unshed tears. Slowly, he started stroking her hair and rubbing her back again. She needed to let it all out, cry on him for however long she needed to.

"You're too kind and caring for your own good sometimes honey. Though I'd rather you be that than the other way around. The Sofia I knew wouldn't have done that, I guarantee it. Thank you for telling me sweetheart, I know it was difficult. Now you can begin to heal though." he said softly. Then, he kissed her deeply, letting that say everything else.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 am

Selena just hugged Horst as tight as she could as they talked and she listened to how he was feeling.

"Did you truly believe the note? Please be honest with me." Selena started working on the buttons of the night shirt he was wearing.

Selena sighed when he talked about Sofia and she was about to tell him something that she had never told him. It was something she struggled with a lot but tried to deal with it the best she could because she trusted Horst.

"I was always jealous of her, I know how you feel about me, but that didn't mean it was there. I am also still really nervous about her, but I know she needed your forgiveness so she could heal." Selena had a couple of tears fall.

"I try to be strong over everything, but it is so hard sometimes. I was so scared every day, that she would just get ride of me. Even in the end I never knew if I could trust her she might snap again." Selena was crying completely now. "Please tell me your going to distant yourself from her now that she has closure?"

Selena knew she felt like a weight was lifted, but Sofia was still in school with him and it scared her still. She didn't trust the woman around her husband.
Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 am

Horst felt her hold on to him tighter and held her back tightly. He would never, never let her go. She was more precious to him than anything else in the world.

"At first I did, I mean you were gone. Plus the handwriting was yours. Later when I thought about it, something seemed off though. That's when I started to get Headmistress Romain involved to find you. Then you popped up and I didn't have to worry about it. So at first I did, but then I realized you would never have left me and Roran." he stated, explaining it.

Smiling at her as she undid his shirt buttons, he slipped off her thicker robe. Now she was just in her nightgown. The sigh indicated that she had something else to tell him that was difficult. Wondering what it was, he prepared himself for something hard to hear.

"You were? I'm so, so sorry." he apologized. "If I would have known I wouldn't have walked with her, or talked so much about her. I feel terrible." he admitted, a couple of his own tears falling now. "Yes, she really did." Leaning over, he kissed her tears away.

"Yes you do baby, but it's okay to be weak now. Let it all out, it's okay to. I can't imagine what that must have been like. It was hard for me and Roran, but we had each other." Pulling her head into his chest, he let her cry into him while he rubbed her back. "Yeah, I was thinking about staying away from he already. Seeing her makes me think of what she did, and it makes me so angry."

Hopefully Selena wouldn't worry too much now that she knew he wouldn't see her very much. They'd still see each other at lunch, but he would avoid her as much as possible in the same school.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Selena R Sollmann Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Selena was still crying as she listened to him talk she wanted to go home back then. she wanted to be safe in his arms but all she could do was stare at four walls and be forced to listen to a woman tell her how worthless she was at a wife.

"You two were my whole world, everything I had to live for. When she took that all away all I wanted to do was die, I even had begged her at one point to kill me, the pain was too much." Selena admitted

"She might say she treated me good, if you mean because she didn't physically beat me then yes. But emotional she beat me often, she would talk about your times together and talk about the way you would look at her and the things you had say." Selena was still crying.

"I am sorry it has taking me so long to talk about this, but I want to be emotional happy again. I really haven't been."

Selena melted into his kiss, "Please don't think bad of me cause I didn't have more faith in you than that."

How could a person keep faith in their own husband when someone brow beat them for a month telling them how worthless of a wife they were.

Selena R Sollmann
Selena R Sollmann
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm

Horst pictured what it must have been like for her. Being confined to a room with somebody gloating over how they were going to steal her away from him. Without any comforts whatsoever, jealous more than ever of the woman who was holding you captive. If he'd already been jealous of a male friend and then that happened, he would be suspicious as well. Despite the fact she'd never betray him like that.

"You and Roran are my whole world as well, dear. If I lost you, or thought I had, well I might have asked for death as well. You didn't do anything wrong, Selena." he said softly, looking at her.

She was still crying, and he was still holding her, stroking her hair. "Emotional damage leaves the worst scars. I never thought of her as more than a friend, I promise you that. Cry it out, baby." Eventually she wouldn't have any tears left to cry.

"Yes, I understand Selena, I didn't want to push you to talk. Though I knew something was wrong I had to wait for you to be ready to share." he told her honestly.

Pulling a way for a second to talk, he took a deep breath. "I don't dear, I know you love me and trust me. It was a difficult situation." he replied.

Kissing her again, he pulled her against him. "Selena, you are still the best wife I could ever have. I love you, dear. Are we okay now?"
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next