Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LIVE! (Closed)

Go down

I LIVE! (Closed) Empty I LIVE! (Closed)

Post by Master Harold Saxon Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:43 am

The Master growled with glee as his spell impacted against the solid runic barrier The Doctor had errected to keep him, and the rest of their clan, locked away with their mortal enemies. With a hiss of magical power the runic dome shimmer slightly before a wooden door appeared in it. Grinning like the madman that he was, The Master opened the wooden door in the runic barrier... right into the outside world.

Savouring the moment, The Master crossed the threshold.

As soon as he stepped out into the real world the door disappeared, the dome as impenetrable as ever but also completely invisible. But he knew it was there. Oh yes he could feel it... he could feel it's vibrations... the vibrations of that detestable yet comforting power. Stepping away from the prison that had kept him trapped for so long, The Master laughed happily, with a touch of hysteria, as the fresh air filled his lungs. Breathing in deeply, he savoured it for just a moment longer before a thought rose to the top of his mind again,

"Revenge..." he whispered coldly, a dark little grin splitting his face, "Oh yes Doctor... I will have my revenge because I... despite your attempts... I... LIVE!"
Master Harold Saxon
Master Harold Saxon
Adult

Back to top Go down