Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stretching My Legs (OPEN)

Go down

Stretching My Legs (OPEN) Empty Stretching My Legs (OPEN)

Post by Cain Valerian Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:18 am

Cain wandered through the corridors of Hogwarts, he had not seen Ophelia in such a long time, and although his patience was legendary, he was getting more than a little bit upset with the way that they had not been keeping in contact, he didn't know if it was because of something that he did, or because they were simply drifting apart with the different hours they kept for work and the different social situations that they found themselves in.

Quite unknowingly, Cain found himself opening the door to the staff social room, maybe he had hoped that he would catch a glimpse of Ophelia in here, but there was nothing to be seen, and nobody for that matter. There was just the usual decor and the tea and coffee steaming away in their jugs. Sighing, he wandered over to the table, picked up his cup and began to fill it with some Earl Grey, Popping a lemon in it, Cain slipped over to sit on the large comfortably worn leather sofa.

Whether it was because he was feeling alone more than he had in the past few months, Cain found himself, just for a moment, regretting his decision to change into a human, he missed his old friends and more than anyone he missed Faia, he wondered about her safety with the herd and often wished to see her, although, that was quite impossible.
Cain Valerian
Cain Valerian
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down