Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of Year Ball!

+18
Doctor Florence Nettle
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake
Corinne Girard
Tess McCartney
Victoria Rossmund
Horst Sollmann
Parker Emery
Richard Romain
Jacqueline Girard
Cobalt Smith
Sofia Slytherin
Haley Vilde Smith
Lucia Henley
Humphrey Williams
Airen Auditoren
Charlotte Smith
Keiba Namid
Briony Romain
22 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The End Of Year Ball! - Page 9 Empty Re: The End Of Year Ball!

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Konig walked in just ahead of the mindless undead that Raven had managed to build up. Dressed in his suit, Konig looked more like a lawyer than a warrior at this moment in time. Looking around lazily at the assembled british, he frowned. Group warfare was not really something he liked to do at all. He gripped his wand and his wand hand slowly began to ice up,

"Time to give them hell..."
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Briony Romain Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Briony stood up immediately when she saw Raven enter with her army of Inferi, damn it, she shouldn't have trusted her old friend after all, now all element of trust was gone from her, she had been betrayed too many times to allow it to remain.

Growling she unsheathed her wand and pointed it at Raven with a snarl on her face:

"You crazy little girl. Do you know what you're doing?" she said, calmly and coldly.

Looking at the students as the Doctor entered, she needed to get them out of here, as the blasting curses were fired Briony cast a large protego spell around the hall brushing the debris off to the side away from the children.

"I will do no such thing. All due respect. I'll go to Germany when I'm dead. Then what will you get out of me then huh? Nothing. That's what."

Briony growled and turned to Lucia:

"Get the students OUT of here now! Come back and tend to the wounded when they're safe."

Stepping down off the stage Briony ripped the long hem off her dress, leaving it knee high and she stood before The Doctor, her wand drawn and pointed towards him, this was not going to end well for the man.

"You touch. A single one of my students. Your brain will be all over that wall, do you understand me? You coward. Coming here attacking children. I had thought better of you, oh mighty Florence." she smirked. "You going to fight me like a man? Or like the weak pacifist you are?"
Briony Romain
Briony Romain
Hogwarts Headmistress

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Cobalt had let down the protections for Raven, as per Briony's request, but when some other spells then widened the gap in the defences he knew something was wrong. Swearing as Raven waltzed in at the head of a German attack force, Cobalt pulled out both his wand and a pistol, ready to fight whoever he needed to.

Of course as soon as one of the germans threatened his daughter his eyes widdened momentarily before narrowing as he hissed in anger. He fired a shot from his pistol at the man, getting his attention,

"You touch one hair on her head and I'll rip yours off, german scum!"
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Charlotte heard a large disturbance in the hall and she felt her blood turn cold, rushing in from the balcony Charlotte's heat stopped in her chest, Germans. Germans in Hogwarts. Only able to look in horror at the scene that was unfolding in front of her she felt a wrench in her chest when she spotted him.

Viktor.
The German from the maze.

Hearing what he said to her directly Charlotte blinked and her cat ears popped out of her head, starting to shake she clutched Airen's hand.

"No! NO! I won't let you!" she cried

Seeing her father once again come into the hall she felt a little safer, even if the fire did remind her horribly of what he had done to those people in the maze, Charlotte tried to stay calm.

"I'm not going to let you hurt anybody, even if I have to stop you myself!"

Charlotte scared but knowing she, as a member of the Shadow Society, had to do something, so she made a move after looking into Airen's eyes with her own scared ones, over to the room at the back of the Great Hall, turning into a white lion so that she could run faster than a human.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Pxyis let out a squeak of shock at the sight before her, but then rage settled in her stomach. Accompanied with fear, but rage nonetheless. She heard one of the twins threaten to kill Char, and she felt scared for her friend. It wasn't fair, inferi and adults murdering 11 year olds! They had never done anything to them!

Pxyis knew that she couldn't reason with them, especially that crazy looking woman who had announced herself as 'The Sweeney', which she knew was from a muggle movie. "Merlin," Pxyis breathed, stepping in front of Parker protectively as she back up - pushing him with her - away from the intruders.

Pxyis wanted to help, help Briony, help Char, help anyone. But she was just an 11 year old with powers that she had trouble using, and when she did it drained her of energy. Pxyis felt cold, hard realization hit her stomach. If she stayed and fought, she would surely die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 pm

Richard growled as he moved to stand in front of the teacher's table. Deciding that he first needed to provide the children with a suitable escape route, he blasted the door to the trophy room into hundreds of fragments,

"Lucia! Get the students out through the trophy room!" he called to his fellow teacher, shoving the closets students roughly towards the trophy room. All the teachers knew of the secret passage that took you to the third floor "There's a portrait that will let you out!"

Thoroughly disgusted at his german 'brothers and sisters', Richard gripped his wand tightly. He should have expected the german ministry to try something like this. It was just the kind of low trick they'd use. Of course he'd trusted Raven, to an extent, on Briony's word. Right now he was in a towering rage,

"Raven!" he growled out across the hall, "I'll tear you to peices for this!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacqueline Girard Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Jaqui jumped up the moment curses began flying everywhere, and she whipped out her wand to help Lucia save the students. She ran straight to where her sisters and some other students were, casting a protection charm around them all as she called for them to follow her. "All of you! With me, now!" Jaqui cried, standing on the side facing the intruders to shield the children from harm.

The inferi were closing in on them, and Jaqui racked her brains for what scared inferi. Then it hit her. "Incendio Maxima!" She cried, jabbing her wand at the inferi and watching as a ball of fire flew from her wand. The inferi cowered away from it, giving her time to aid the students in escaping.

She led the students out into the hall, turning to face the fight once they were at safety. She was frozen for a moment at how quickly the beautiful hall had been transformed into a wreck, before shaking her head and running to help more of the students.

Jacqueline Girard
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Raven looked around the hall at all of the students, and then, she heard someone speak, a student she presumed but she knew that voice from somewhere else, yes she knew it all to well she had taught it for a few lessons.

Jumping to land on the table in front of the student, she looked quite like someone in her class, it was a girl, blonde, long hair, tilting her head to one side raven tapped her razor against her lips as she thought.

"You girl, what's your name? I think I know you from so-"

Raven growled as she heard Richard talk and she ruffled the girls hair before turning to him, not very impressed, deciding she would get the show on the road, Raven's hands flicked and the Inferi were released from their statis charm.

"I was talking then Richie. That wasn't very nice of you to interrupt me. For that, I think my little friends would love to taste some students, they haven't eaten in a while and are quite..." she chuckled "Hungry."

Seeing that there was a girl escaping, one that Viktor knew she pointed her out to him.

"What are you waiting for? Your prey is getting away Viktor...."

Growling as the woman professor scared away her inferi Raven moved from the table to land on the floor, pointing her wand at the woman:

"That wasn't very nice. They hadn't even started to eat you yet. Bombarda MAXIMA!" she yelled aiming the spell at the Professor.
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Romain Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:37 pm

Richard spat at the ground in Raven's general direction, a traditional german insult to a warrior's skill,

"All you are is talk Raven!" he shot back snidely, "You know you're weak and that's why you attack children... because you're not strong enough to attack anyone else!"

He grinned when one of his fellow professors scared off some of the undead but when Raven went to attack Jacqueline he acted quickly. Spitting out a harsh word in german, one of the nearest tables threw itself into the path of the spell, shielding his fellow teacher from Raven. Running forwards at Raven, he launched a heavy banishing charm at her,

"Fight me you insane little coward!"
Richard Romain
Richard Romain
Admin

https://hogwartsvsdurmstrang.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Pxyis whimpered softly when the crazy woman jumped on a table in front of her, but she held her protective position in front of Parker. When she inquired her name, Pxyis began to shake, but she managed to breathe deeply.

She watched as 'The Sweeney' or 'Raven' as some were calling her jumped down and blew up the ground at Prof. Girard's feet. Pxyis focused hard, and she felt she ball of heat inside her stomach as she summoned her powers.

Knowing this could be the moment she died, she wanted to go down with a fight. Her hand felt like it was on fire, and before she released her power she answered Raven's question. "I, am Pxyis Wilson." She proclaimed, and out of her hand shot a jet of fire that was not overly large but not small. It was about half the size of Raven, but she hoped to distract her so the other student's could escape, and Professor Romain could attack her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 pm

Ignoring Cobalt's threat entirely, but not the man himself, Viktor cast a strong incendio spell, sending a jet of flames at a group of first years, knowing that the teachers would protect them rather than stop him. Using the distraction he nodded at Raven,

"Got it."

With that alone he charged into the hall after Charlotte, grabbing hold of a small first year girl from hufflepuff to use as a human shield. Reaching the door that Charlotte had fled through, he gritted his teeth,

"Impalen!" he shouted, shooting a metal spike from his wand tip at Cobalt. But to make it worse he fired it through the little girl's body, throwing it aside before running after Charlotte.
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Raven looked at the spit on the floor. Why would that bother her? It's spit. It didn't even land on her. What a silly little man he was. Sighing she rolled her shoulders and moved away from the students, rounding her inferi together.

"Right. If you so wish to fight me then you can do, what say we take this somewhere private to make sure that we don't scar of your precious little kinden."

Grinning Raven ducked out of the way of the banishing spell and she growled at him:

"Tut tut. Violent man aren't you?"

Raven turned towards the girl and she grinned, she did know her, her sister was at Durmstrang. and she would make sure that she found out all she could about her, when she returned, scowling at the slight burn she recieved, not being able to dodge the flame wholly Raven growled.

"I'm not finished with you yet little girl."
Head of Risiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Konig Nickel Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Konig looked over the action without much of a reaction at any of the events. He raised an eyebrow at his brother's use of a human shield before frowning deeper when he fired straight through the poor girl. He looked around for someone he could fight without degrading himself to killing children.

Of course, when a small girl with a green tie launched a jet of fire at Raven he raised an eyebrow and began to advance towards her,

"Little girl..." he hissed quietly as he raised his wand, "You shouldn't play with fire... reducto!"
Konig Nickel
Konig Nickel
Head of Geschick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cobalt Smith Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Cobalt had to dodge as fast as he could to avoid being impaled on the metal spike that Viktor, as Char had called him, shot through a young girl. Ignoring the sick of the girl's body, Cobalt turned to Airen with a scowl,

"Airen!" he called for the boy, "Let's go get Charlotte back!"

With that battle cry he charged across the great hall after the german and his daughter.
Cobalt Smith
Cobalt Smith
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:48 pm

"Protego!" Pxyis cried desperately, whipping out her wand but still being pushed back by the force of the spell, having only weakened it. She fell back on top of Parker, but scrambled up quickly.

Her entire body was shaking with fear, for she knew she was dead. Helplessly, she looked to Richard as if to say 'Now is your chance!'. She could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks as she braced herself for death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Charlotte yelped slightly as she heard someone coming after her, reaching the trophy room she saw the portrait that she had hidden and turning back into her normal human self took it down off the wall, biting her finger Charlotte winced and spread the blood on the frame in the shape of a rune she had learnt.

Halving her magic, out of the frame stepped a replica of herself, nodding to it Charlotte ran in the opposite direction to it, back out of the corridor and into the Great Hall, squeaming a little at the sight of the dead Hufflepuff girl.

Now unable to shapeshift Charlotte stood there wondering what to do, she decided to go and find her father and she ran off in the direction where she thought he would be. Charlotte saw Pyxis being fought with and she ran over to her, barelling into the man and hoping that she knocked him off course.

"Pyxis! Pyxis are you okay! Come on lets go!" she shouted.
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Florence Nettle Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 pm

The Doctor moved through the chaos without much trouble, avoiding stray spells sent his way with practiced ease as he began to make his way closer to Briony. At her insults towards him, he merely raised an eyebrow,

"Sticks and stones Blake. Sticks and stones." he countered with no emotion in his voice, "I intend to take you back to Germany as a captive Blake..."

His eyes narrowed. His wand began to spark and the runes on his walking stick glowed bright blue,

"You don't have to be able to move under your own power for me to achieve this." he looked around at the students, "Let's move this. I do not enjoy hurting children... and I'm only here for you Miss Blake."
Doctor Florence Nettle
Doctor Florence Nettle
Durmstrang Highmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Airen Auditoren Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Airen's smile was wiped off his face when the Germans came through. He was thankful that he had thought to bring his sword. It had been concealed this whole time. He unsheathed it and followed Charlotte. When she turned into a white lion, he felt more at ease knowing that she could defend herself. Nodding at Cobalt. He shouted with all his might.

"Alito di Drago (Dragon's Breath!)" He swung downward in a diagonal arc. A blazing wall of fire erupted before the German that was chasing Charlotte. Airen kept his mind cool. He was angry, but he needed to keep his head. He said, "Attacchi Congelati. (Frozen Bindings)" Shackles made of thick ice were immediately around the Germans legs and arms.

Taking advantage of the distraction, he followed Charlotte. He put the diamond blade up to his face.

"Cheetah i piedi (Cheetah's feet)," he said and pointed the blade at his feet. He bolted and quickly caught up to Charlotte. He pointed the blade at her feet as well. The same spell made run as fast as him.

When a spell is cast from a swordmage it stays there until a different spell is cast. He pointed the blade at Pxyis too with the same effect.

"Let's go!" he said.
Airen Auditoren
Airen Auditoren
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:08 am

Pxyis felt a surge of relief when Airen and Char came to her aid, and she instantly was at their side - due to the spell Airen had put on her feet. She pointed her wand at the man who had reducto'd her and her lip curled. "Stupefy!" She knew her spell would only sting possibly, for it was weak but that was enough for her.

She turned back and grabbed Parker by the collar of his shirt, dragging him along behind Airen and Charlotte as they bolted for the exit. Pxyis crossed her fingers as she ran - for the sake of the other students and the Professor's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktor Nickel Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am

Viktor let out an annoyed grunt as a blast of fire from a gryffindor boy had distracted him for quite a number of minutes. The boy had set his robes on fire after all. Throwing his burnt robes away, now clad only in a white shirt and trousers, he chased after them,

"You can run all you like but the end will be the same!" he roared at them, flinging curses and spells at them, "Reducto! Repulso! Bombarda! CRUCIO!"
Viktor Nickel
Viktor Nickel
Head of Muhe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:18 am

Pxyis spun around when she heard "Crucio!' and ducked in time to avoid being hit by the spell. "I can hold him off... for a bit," Pxyis told the others. "Go!" She whimpered as she raised her wand to point it at him. Calming herself, she managed to steady her voice but her body shook wildly.

"You are attacking children, y-you coward!" Pxyis screeched at him, tears welling up in her eyes from fear. "You are weak, pathetic! Fight someone you're own size, or are you two much of a chicken!" She was mentally slapping herself.

Pxyis could not produce strong spells, was a child and struggled to control her elements- how on earth did she expect to escape alive? "Stupid," she mumbled to herself, a tear escaping her eye and rolling down her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Smith Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:20 am

Charlotte ran out of the great Hall with Pyxis, Parker and Airen in tow and she thought about the rest of the people left in the hall, she couldn't just leave them, but she knew that she had to get her friends to safety, and that she must return afterwards.

"Where to? The Room of Requirement?!" she asked, flushed.

Hearing the spells being aimed at them Charlotte squeaked slightly and she ran faster only just missing the spells being sent her way, her arm getting clipped by the cruciatus curse and she shrieked, luckily the spell didn't hold and she continued on.

"This way!" she yelled so everyone could hear her, she had managed to find a group of students who were being led by a Professor outside, so she followed them.

Stopping when she saw Pyxis staying to fight Charlotte too stopped, she was a member of the Shadow Society, she needed to fight like she had promised when she joined, somewhere the other her was draining the magic that she needed so she couldn't really do much.

"Viktor. This isn't right and you know it! Just leave us alone!"
Charlotte Smith
Charlotte Smith
Slytherin Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:08 am

Tabi could not believe what was happening. One minute she was trying to have a talk with her sister and Corrine the next minute all hell is breaking loose. Tabi did not quite understand everything but she was trying to real it in. Looking around the room she saw that Charlotte and Airen were heading out of the room at first Pxyis was going with them the next she was staying and fighting.

Tabi thought about it, her and her sister should run but then she thought she could not just Pxyis there to fight by herself now Tabi understood why that gift that her and her sister had appeared just recently they were meant to help.

"Leshia we have got to help Pxyis" thought Tabi

"I understand Tabi but what are we going to do?" Leshia thought

"Remember that Reducto spell we did last summer in the garden and blasted mom's whole veranda?" Thought Tabi

"Yes, Oh my god I forgot about that, our combined powers" Leshia thought

At that moment Tabi and Leshia stood up and with a combined effort threw their Reducto spell at the tall blonde man that was taking aim at Pxyis. Then they ran up to Pxyis

"Please Pxyis we can only do so much, we are only 11, please come with us. Pxyis please." Tabi was practically begging her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:19 am

Leshia was glad for the moment that all the sisters were together at the moment. She was about to say something to Salina and Tabi when she heard a loud crash and a whole bunch of spells being yelled. She knew she was going to need to help she had joined the Shadow society to do just that. Leshia knew she had some powers but she had never had the time to really focus her energy.

She noticed students being fired at and then she saw some of them running for cover. Then she glanced around and saw her friend Pxyis trying to fight some blonde guy. She was trying to help her friends get away. Pxyis was her friend and she could not let her do this alone.

Suddenly in the mist of everything she heard something in her head and it was then that she understood why they had received these gifts. For moments like this.

"Leshia we have got to help Pxyis" thought Tabi

"I understand Tabi but what are we going to do?" Leshia thought

"Remember that Reducto spell we did last summer in the garden and blasted mom's whole veranda?" Thought Tabi

"Yes, Oh my god I forgot about that, our combined powers" Leshia thought

Leshia took a moment to center herself then will all of the powers she could muster Tabi and her pulled their wands and together shouted "REDUCTO" causing the man to fly back a little for the moment.

"Please Pxyis we have power but not enough to fight this magnitude, if we continue we will all die, please lets just go and find Charlotte, Please I want to stay and fight too, but currently we are too weak, our powers haven't had time to grow."

Leshia was hoping her new friend would agree with her, but if not she was staying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucia Henley Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 am

Lucia's eyes opened wide as she realized what was going on. Both Briony and Richard yelled to her to get the children, and Lucia instantly jumped up, ready to get them all out of here.

The first thing she did was kick of her shoes. She ripped her dress so she could move quickly.

She made her way down to the nearest students, noticing that Jaqui was right behind her. Spells hit here and there, and Lucia managed to duck and shield herself from the ones coming their way. She got to Williams, Namid and some of the other students.

"Go with Jaqui, now!" she yelled to them, and turned to Jaqui. "Get them to the Trophy Room!" she said.

Then she turned and noticed the riot going on in the other end of the room. She pointed her wand at them and yelled: "Parero!"

A beam shot through the air and deflected one of the spells sent at the students that were trying to get away. Prewett sisters, Smith, Wilson and Auditorien were stuck in the middle of the heat. Lucia raised over.

"Get away from the students you coward!" Lucia roared at the man and shouted: "BOMBARDA!"

Her wand was pointing to the roof and the spell hit, sending large stone bricks towards the man.

Whether the stones hit him or not was not something Lucia cared about that moment. She ran over to the students while the dust obscured the man's view.

"Get a move on! Quickly! Come along!" Lucia yelled ushering them towards the Trophy Room.
Lucia Henley
Lucia Henley
Hogwarts Professor

http://theavengers.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next