Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Studying (Open) Empty Studying (Open)

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 am

Sam walked into the library she looked like she hadn't slept in days, which she hasn't she felt humiliated in most of her classes she grabbed every transfiguration and ilfiltration book she could find.

Sam had been living in the library for over a week, Sam grabbed her book and started reading it she hadn't eaten much in over a week she looked horrible, Sam before she knew it was asleep.

Sam while in her sleep started mumbling spells to transfigure things and how to infiltrate places Sam had no idea she was mumbling things.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Studying (Open) Empty Re: Studying (Open)

Post by CarlyGrass Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Carly was doing her homework in the library, or should have been, instead she was staring out the window. Suddenly, Carly felt her quill turn into a bright flower, jumping slightly she looked around to she who was doing this.

Looking around her eyes landed on a gryffindor girl asleep and mumbling things, and around her the table looked quite odd as she had managed to cause a lot of things to transfigure in her sleep. Thinking that she should probably wake her up, Carly rose and walked over to the girl, and gently shook her shoulder.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue May 08, 2012 9:24 am

Sam woke up when someone shook her shoulder, Sam blinked when she noticed it was a hufflepuff girl rubbing her eye's Sam looked at the desk and saw all the transfigured things Sam saw she still had her hand on her wand which must've transfigured the things.

Sam smiled kindly at the girl " Sorry if I transfigured anything of yours I didn't mean to" Sam said smiling at her Sam honestly didn't she was just so stressed about school it was starting to get to her.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Tue May 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Carly smiled back at her, "its okay, it was only my quill, I thought it was quite funny to be honest, just thought I should wake you up before you do any real damage" she said with slight amusement in her voice.

Then looking again at the girl Carly felt bad about waking her, "are you okay? I know its probaby none of my business but you look very stressed" she asked.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Tue May 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Sam looked at the girl and smiled " Yeah well I don't want to get in trouble with the librarian" Sam said with a small chuckle she really didn't need to get in trouble she sighed and rubbed her eye's.

" Y-Yeah I'm fine just..." Sam started she had no idea why she looked so sick but she wasn't Sam rubbed her eye's and looked at the girl " I'm Sam, Sam Hawthorn and you are?" Sam added kindly at the girl.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 am

Carly chuckled, "haha yeah, I could just imagine the librarian coming back to see you'd tranfigured all the books to mice or something" She said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Sam, I'm Carly Grass" Cary replied looking at the girl, "I can hep you tidy this up if you want, you look a bit too tired to manage it on your own" she said gesturing to the random mess of objects around the desk.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

Sam looked at the mess and sighed " Nah I got it, Thanks though" Sam said she quickly said all the counter spells and sighed as they all turned back to their normal selves she hummed as she put all the books back.

" It's nice to meet you Carly, what house are you in if you don't mind me asking" Sam asked her kindly Sam wondered if she was in her house and if so than Sam really had been spending to much time in the library she hummed and looked at Carly and gave her a smile.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Carly smiled, "I don't mind, I'm in Hufflepuff" she said looking down at her yellow and black tie, "house of the helpful and all that" she said with a chuckle, "what about you? I don't think you can be in my house as I've not really seen you around before" Carly looked at Sam waiting for her answer.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Wed May 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Sam smiled at her when she said she was a hufflepuff Sam couldn't help but smile she sighed as she thought of Eric she blinked and smiled at her " I'm in Gryffindor, House of the brave and all that" Sam said while looking at her red and good tie she she hummed.

" So what year are you in?" Sam asked her she hadn't seen Carly in any of her classes except one class and that was in Charms and it was a joined class.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Thu May 10, 2012 6:00 pm

"first year" Carly replied to her, "I'm guessing you're in second on third, as I've only seen you in that charms class before?"

After she had said this, Carly took out the piece of brightly coloured string that she always carried in her pocket, plaiting it and just fiddling with it, like she always did.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Thu May 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Sam smiled " Second year" Sam said with a smile, she remembered seeing Carly in that one Charms class Sam blinked and looked at the string Carly was looking at.

" So what class is your favorite?" Sam asked her she couldn't help but think of Eric she shook her head and looked at Carly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri May 11, 2012 2:27 am

"ermm... I dont know really" Carly replied, "I love herbology, mainly because I like the colour in the greenhouses, and its never too boring. Oh and astronomy is one of my favourites, I dont know why, I just like looking at the stars" She said laughing a little. "How about you?"

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri May 11, 2012 7:23 am

Sam smiled at Carly as she tried to think " My favorites are History of magic, Defesnse Against the dark arts, Astronomy, and Dueling" Sam said " And potions" Sam added as she remembered how much she loved potions she shook her head and looked at Carly.

" So how do you like school so far?" Sam asked her Sam was scared and rather distant when she started school nothing much had changed except her hair color she sighed and smiled at Carly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

"It's alright I suppose, I'm still getting used to it I guess" Carly said with a small smile, "I do still get lost all the time though, its so big!" Carly said as she laughed.

"I can't believe how you like potions, thats my worse lesson! I normally forget an ingredient or put them in in the wrong order or something so my potion explodes in my face" Carly said, only half joking.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri May 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Sam laughed slightly when she said she still got lost " I finally figured my whole way around this place" Sam said smiling " It took me a long time to finally get used to this place" Sam added with a small chuckle.

Sam blinked when she said she was horrible at potions " Well if you ever want I could help you out and tutor you or something" Sam said with a kind smile Sam was a dork when it came to potions she laughed at herself as she thought of the time she touched the blueberries and she had a allergic reaction she sighed and looked at Carly.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri May 11, 2012 7:11 pm

"I know what you mean, it's a lot to get used to, it's just so different!" Carly sighed slightly.

"I think you may regret offering me help with potions when I'm getting help from you all the time, thats what i was doing in the library in the first place, although I did kinda get distracted" she said chuckling slightly.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Fri May 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Sam smiled at Carly and nodded " Yeah sometimes even if you've been here a while you can still get lost" Sam said with a small laugh she still got lost sometimes Sam looked at her desk and sighed.

Sam shook her head " It wouldn't bother me, I don't mind tutoring you if it's okay" Sam said when she heard she was studying and had gotten distracted Sam nodded " Yes the window can distract many at times and I'm one of those people that get distracted easlily" Sam said with a small laugh.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Carly smiled, "Thank you so much! Yeah, I should really start to sit away from the window, but I always just end up staring out of it, or at something else. Once I even found myself counting how many books there were on opposite shelf to put off my homework. That was when it was extremely boring though" She said chuckling slightly as she looked around the room.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat May 12, 2012 6:02 am

Sam smiled " No problem, just tell another hufflepuff by the name of Eric to send me an owl or you can send me an owl" Sam said with a small shrug Sam knew Eric alway's knew where she was most the times she blushed a light pink as she thought of him.

Sam Nodded " Sometimes I'll hum if I'm bored and count all the books on the shelves" Sam said with a small chuckle she was alway's bored unless she was studying or with one of her friends she hummed and looked out the window.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Sat May 12, 2012 7:26 pm

"Okay, will do" Carly smiled at her in thanks. She had noticed how Sam had looked when she mentioned Eric. "So do you like thie Eric then? I saw the way you blushed when you thought of him", Carly lightly teased, smiling happily at Sam.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat May 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Sam blushed a darker red and smiled " Well I don't know er maybe a little um I guess I'm not sure" she said stuttering she was in love with Eric she loved him and hoped that they would go on their date soon she smiled.

" So er like I said send an owl or tell Eric or come here and you'll find me" Sam said with a small chuckled she leaned against the desk and smiled she looked at her locket and her smile widened some.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyGrass Sat May 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Carly smiled at the blushing girl before her, "well if you like him that much I hope it all works out" she said with a slight grin.

Looking around Carly realised the time, "I should probably go and do my defence against the dark arts homework now" she said with a bit of a grimace, "Thanks for the chat and everything, and I'll probably end up sending you and owl soon" She said smiling as she gathered her stuff together and skipped out the library with a wave to Sam.

CarlyGrass
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Hawthorn Sat May 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Sam smiled at Carly and nodded " I hope it works out to" Sam said with a small smile she hummed as she watched Carly leave Sam sat back down and continued too study she sighed and rubbed her forehead.

Sam wondered if Carly would send her an owl, Sam shrugged and continued to study she hated studying but she knew she had to Sam sighed and sat down.

Sam Hawthorn
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Horst Sollmann Mon May 21, 2012 12:07 am

Horst walked over to the table where a couple students were sitting, they were studying and talking quietly. "Hello, just wanted to introduce myself to any people who I see in the library. I am Horst Sollmann, the new Librarian here at Hogwarts. The rules in the library will remain unchanged, and my office door is always open to students. If any of you need help finding a book, or want reccomendations for you, just ask." he told the two girls sitting at the table. They looked to be in second year, so about twelve years old.
Horst Sollmann
Horst Sollmann
Hogwarts Professor

Back to top Go down

Studying (Open) Empty Studying (OPEN)

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:30 pm

"Hello Professor Sollmann,"Melody said having over heard his introduction to the two second years.All her textbooks were out on the table she was using and she she wondered if she had taken too many subjects.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down