Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying (Open to all)

+3
Keaira Drake
Erik Herrmann
Eilee Lornay
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Studying (Open to all) Empty Studying (Open to all)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Terry sat down working on a few things he had on the table. He was really today and could not believe he missed his first Psych lesson.

He decided that a good book to read for awhile would be the perfect way to pass the time. He was opening someone would show up and keep him company.

Back to top Go down

Studying (Open to all) Empty Re: Studying (Open to all)

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Eilee entered the library with the intention to read. Finding a nice book labeled the Fairy Chronicles (how she loved to mock what the muggles really believed about her kind) by Yusuff Greune. She found a seat by a boy who looked as though he were from her house. Plopping herself in seat.

"Hi," her voice was timid and shy. It almost unnerved her considering the complete opposite of her true self.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Terry was busy writing his notes when he heard a voice say hi to him. It was so soft he all most missed it. He looked up and noticed a girl he was sure he had seen in the common room.

"Hi, I am Terry Charlienco, and you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Eilee smiled happily. The darker side of her was resting so a much more abrasively bright yet still shy part came out.

"Eilee Lornay, you wouldn't happen to come from the Geshick house would you?" She asked curiously tilting her head letting some red strands of hair fall from the ponytail she kept her hair in.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am

Terry was looking this girl over again when she had asked him about his house.

"Yes I would be, and I believe you are too, are you not?"

Terry was not used to girls coming up and talking to him so it always made him a little tongue tied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 am

Melissa wandered around the library looking for this book and that book until her arms were almost completely full of books. She started backing up and then tripped over something in the middle of the floor and fell forward onto a table.

Pulling herself up off the table she soon realized that she dropped her books all over a table where two students that were sitting there studying.

"Oh my I am so sorry, I am such a klutz." Melissa went picking up the books off the table.

"Did I hurt anyone?" Melissa's embarrassment was clearly written all over her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Herrmann Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:39 am

Erik groaned as he entered the archives. He hated schoolwork. It didn't matter even if the subject interested him. If there was an essay that needed to be written... well he could think of a lot more things that he'd rather be doing.

Seeing a group of students together, and happy for any opportunity to procrastinate longer on his assignments, Erik collapsed into a chair next to a boy in his same house.

"Why does school have to have so many stupid assignments?" He groaned, letting his bag fall to the ground at his feet.

Erik Herrmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:54 am

"What year are you in?" Eilee asked the boy with a cordial smile. One second she was sitting with her book; in another a book landed flat on her hand. She looked at the cover then the girl the table before waving off the mishap.

"The question is are you alright Miss?" She asked worriedly. She turned to the boy beside Terence and shrugged. Honestly, inside she was freaking out. One person was fine to talk to but two more.... What if she freaked out? What if they ridiculed her because of her height or her bright hair? She bit her lip in concern before staging a smile.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:26 am

Melissa could not believe that this girl was asking her if she was ok she had just practically threw her books in this girls lap.

"Yes I am fine, thank you for asking." Missy looked around at the table as saw everyone was studying.

"Would you guys mind if I join you?" Looking around at everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Terry felt bad when this girl practically fell onto the table so as he was helping he clean up her mess another student walked over and sat at their table

"Sure more the merrier, it will make the studying a little easier I think."

Terry smiled and then sat back down and laughed when the kid asked about the homework.

"Yeah the homework seems to be never ending." Terry went to write something down that he was thinking.

"I am Terry by the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 am

"I am Terry by the way."

Keaira had just walked into the Archives when she heard that voice. It was a voice she recognized far too easily for only having heard it a few times before. Of course, he did say his name, and Keaira excused the recognition by that her subconsciousness heard him say his name.

She walked around the corner and saw a table with four students sitting around it. She put on her best smile. Then she saw Terry and her smile was no longer forced. That easily. She frowned. She honestly couldn't stand that feeling at the same time as it was beyond comfortable. She walked over to them.

"Hey," she said calmly and sat down opposite of Terry and next to Melissa. She turned to the latter.

"I'm not mad at you for bailing at me the other day in Potions," she said softly.

She had gotten rid of the boils by now, of course, and though she rarely cared about outer looks, she realized how extremely relieved she was that they were gone now when her eyes met Terry's. She then blinked and looked at the rest.

"Sorry, I don't think I've met you. My name is Keaira Drake," she said kindly.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:50 am

"Nice to meet you Terry."

Melissa saw Keaira sit down next to her at the table of students then when she talked about potions Melissa felt bad again.

"I felt so bad for what happened to you, I was afraid to drink the potion." It was true, she had heard too many stories about

"So how is everyone else doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 am

Terry looked around at everyone that was there. He was glad he had made a lot of new friends.

"Hey Keaira I am glad you came to join our little group." Terry smiled his sweet smile at her. He really liked her and hadn't seen much of her recently

"Hay you met everyone here." He goes around pointing at everyone. "We have Melissa, Eilee, Erik, "

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Eilee bit her lip. She felt intimated again. She wouldn't let it show. Who would she be if she showed her own fears? Weak. Naw, she wouldn't do that.

"Nice to meet you Keaira." She stated happily before looking down at her book. Briefly she wondered if she had any homework.

"Did Instructor Nickel, Psych one, did he have any homework?" She asked looking up at the girl who she remembered that she shared the small class with at one point.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Terry thought about the questions she asked and Terry thought about how he missed Psych class.

"Well I know I don't know what happened in Psych 2 either. I was running late to class and by the time I got there the door was locked." Terry grin..

"I suppose that is one class I will not be late for again."

Looking through his notes "How about Transfigurations or Charms. Those I can help with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 am

Keaira grinned and then looked at Melissa.

"Seriously, don't worry about it. It only tasted foul, nothing else. And I got rid of the boils easily," Keaira said with a shrug.

Then she turned to the one called Eilee. "No, I can't recall him giving any homework. But don't depend on it. I might have forgotten," Keaira said calmly, reaching for a book in her bag and opening it.

"I found Defense to be a very interesting subject, but it seemed like it wasn't many taking it. Is there a reason for that, or is it just uninteresting to many?" Keaira asked curiously, looking around the table.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Herrmann Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 am

Erik lifted up his head from the table, realizing that he didn't even introduce himself. "I'm Erik Herrmann." He listened to everyone talking about classes, which brought him back to his current predicament. Defense had completely tanked and he never even made it in time to his transfiguration lesson. Astronomy only went well because there hadn't even been a lesson.

Turning to Keaira, "I have Defense. The subject is great but I definitely got onto the Lehrer's bad side. I learned the hard way, never be late for her class."

Erik Herrmann
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keaira Drake Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 am

Keaira chuckled slightly. "I see," she said.

The lehrer in Defense did seem somewhat strickt, but she knew what she was doing. Though Keaira hadn't had the chance to go through that much, it was clear to her that the lehrer was very well educated in the means of battle.

"I look forward to next class. It will be very interesting," Keaira said to Erik.

Keaira Drake
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Melissa was ready for the next lesson to began she hoped she would learn much more.

She just sat back and listened to everyone talk while she was working on the parchment in front of her.

She could think of any of the classes that stuck out in her mind at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Eilee listened to the others. Before gently poking Terry's arm.

"Can I borrow those Transfig notes?" She asked. Defense? Perhaps she'd take that next year when she was finally in second year.

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Terry was busy writing down some extra notes when he felt a poke. When he looked it was Eilee wanting to borrow some of his notes.

"Sure let me make you a quick copy." Terry did a duplication charm that his sister had taught him over the summer.

"Some of the perks of having a Charms Professor as a sister." Terry smiled

"Here, if you need anything else or some help just let me know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilee Lornay Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Eilee felt her face flush. Oh, that's why his name sounded so familiar. He was Instructor Charlienco's younger brother.

"Thanks," she murmured looking down at the paper. She looked back up.

"When did you learn a spell like that?"

Eilee Lornay
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Terry never had been one to brag about thing so when she asked when he learned the spell he told her.

"My sister taught it too me over the summer. She got tired of me asking her to make copies of papers that I had found so she just taught it to me."

He remembered so well over the summer. He was going through the library and kept finding things that he wanted to know about she she finally taught him the spell before he drove her crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Viktoria Steinburg Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:24 am

Viktoria wandered into the Archives in search of a book about tea, when she spotted a group of students and wandered over to them in her new walk which was rather like she was floating along.

Not knowing if they were familiar with the 'new' version of herself, Viktoria thought it best to introduce herself, especially since one of the students was of her own house.

Smiling absentmindedly she said in a soft voice:

"Well hello, students, sorry to interrupt, but I'm bored and thought that you might let me join your conversation for a while, at least until I find a boom about tea...do you know of any here?" she asked.
Viktoria Steinburg
Viktoria Steinburg
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Lucia Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:50 pm

Casey wandered the archive looking for, well, she didn't know, but that didn't matter to her. She missed a couple classes, apparently, but, whatever. As she walked through the isles, she passed her dagger from one hand to the other, humming to herself.

She saw a table full of people, and went, "Nope, not going there." See, there was a man, and she really didn't like men. They tasted horrible and ended up making her sick most of the time, which is why she always was in the company of only girls. She knew she really had to get over it, but she didn't feel like it, so, whatever, she went on with her marry life, sitting down at an empty table after picking up a book on other magical creatures. As she read, she wondered what they would taste like if she could get her fangs on one.

Casey Lucia
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next