Flames of Hogwarts, Ice of Durmstrang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping each other out {Ebony and Melody}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Helping each other out {Ebony and Melody} - Page 2 Empty Helping each other out

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:43 pm

"Your right,"I said relaxing slightly."But the Owlery might be closed now. But Thankfully since we're in the room of requirements we can just considerate on getting to the Owlery or back to our rooms.My letter is certainly going to be more interesting then it usually is."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Helping each other out {Ebony and Melody} - Page 2 Empty Re: Helping each other out {Ebony and Melody}

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Ebony giggled softly.

"You can turn this room into an owlery" she replied as she looked over at Melody.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

"Your right I could,"I said.Ebony wanted this room to be an owlery probably even more than I did so there shouldn't be a problem.And when I reopened my eyes the room was an owlery even with windows for the owls to fly out of and there was paper and quills along with two desks so we could write our letters.I thought hard about what to put in my letter.I knew that Ebony had for whatever reason trusted me with her family story but was it really something I could tell my family about?I sat down at one of the desks and I wrote:
Dear family,
You guys have always been wonderful but I'm planning on finding my real parents and I hope that your okay with that.
Love Melody

Last edited by MelodyLovegood on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Helping each other out {Ebony and Melody} - Page 2 Empty Re: Helping each other out {Ebony and Melody}

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Ebony stretched and walked over to one of the desks. She jotted down message to her brother and put the necklace in the envelope before she attached it to a random owls leg and it flew out the window.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:59 pm

After we had both sent our letters I turned to Ebony.
"We probably should be using the room to bring us to our rooms now,"I said."Well I hope to see you again and that things work out for you."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 am

Ebony nodded and then looked over.

"You too" she replied she let Melody go to her room firs since Ebony wasn't going to her room, she was going to sneak out and go for a walk.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am

I lay down on my bed and tried not to think over what happened but then I realized that I could have talked about Ebony's problem without mentioning her name but she probably wouldn't want too many people to know about her problem anyway.
Jinxy jumped onto my stomach and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:04 am

Ebony walked out into the school grounds and walked around.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:05 pm

After I had gotten the reply to my letter I wondered how I would tell Ebony that my parents thought it was too dangerous to find my real parents right now.And I don't mean just working up the courage to say the words,I had no idea how to actually find her and I didn't know how to tell her that I actually agreed with my parents, I mean there I'm only a first year and there is a war going on.I sighed.At least Jinxy hadn't scared away the owl this time.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 am

Ebony sighed and thought.

'Hm... what should I tell Melody...' she thought, she had no idea what to say about the necklace not working.

she pased before walking back into the RoR. she wrote a quick note to Melody.

Hey, It's Ebony, please can you meet me at the RoR, the same room we used last time, the room with all the books?

she wrote quickly before sending the owl off and waiting where she was.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm

After getting an owl from her I got into the room as quickly as I could to meet Ebony who looked sad when I came in.Did something happen?
"Hi Ebony,"I said."So...did the necklace work?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"Hey Melody" she replied softly.

"I-It did... for about a day.... and then Aiden went to bed and father stole it from him and destroyed it" she replied in a quiet voice as she frowned.

"How did the letter go?" she asked looking over and cocking her head slightly.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:45 pm

"My parents got my letter but they said that it was too dangerous to find my real parents right now,"I replied."And I think that their right, I mean with the war going on and I'm only a first year.I'm sorry about your brother."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 pm

"It's ok... I guess the only way to look after him is getting him here or leaving Hogwarts" she said in a quiet, musing voice.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:21 pm

"If you did get him to Hogwarts where would you hid him?"I asked."Ebony why haven't you ever just reported your father to the authorities?"

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm

"Because he is a very important man, everyone fears him everyone would just laugh at me and tell me to piss off" she replied.

"You see, father has this 'perfect little family' facade going on. he is the perfect father, mother was the perfect house wife and Aiden and I are the perfect little children who never do anything wrong, whenever there's any publicity that involves all of us he makes Aiden and I take this potion that gets rid of any marks he's left, no one thinks there is anything wrong" she replied sadly.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

I had never felt more sad for anyone but I doubted that anything I said could make her feel better so I didn't say anything for a while and just thought about what was going on.
"If you got your brother here I guess that we could hide him in here, but how would you explain why he's missing or if you leave Hogwarts why your suddenly back home?"I asked.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:03 am

"If I go home my lie would be that I got kicked out... which my father would believe... and if Aiden came here.... I don't know what the lie would be... though I doubt father would care much" she replied softly.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 am

"You'd have to quit or run away from school and if you do that the school would tell your father,"I pointed out.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:07 am

"I guess... but if I run away and take Aiden with me... no one will have to know where we've gone, we could finally be free" she said in a quiet voice.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 am

"Well if your leaving I'm going to miss you but I won't stop you,"I said. Ebony is a nice person we could have actually become good friends and I didn't want her and her brother to suffer.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:40 am

Ebony thought for a little while.

"I'll miss you too....I don't think i can leave... I'll miss all this too much... I'll try and bring Aiden here" she said softly with a slight smile as she looked over at Melody.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:19 pm

"I'll still help if I can even if you do leave,"I replied.Then I slightly smiled back at her.

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Summers Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:41 am

[Sorry this replies so late >.<]

Ebony looked up at her and thought for a second.

"I'll stay and i'll find a way to get Aiden here, don't worry i'm not going anywhere" she smiled.
Ebony Summers
Ebony Summers
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by MelodyLovegood Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm

(it's okay)
"Maybe we should look at the books in this room again to find the right summoning spell."

MelodyLovegood
Risiko Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next